Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT (30288 Views)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by chidi2003(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
You need to be in the Home for the mentallly deranged. Your Parents have lost you; how would you feel if you see your Sisters into hookups?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Richb44: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2023
If na Igbo unnecessary clout and scholarships go don yapa

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Trustedpronet: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2023
How do all these children score A's couple with current Digital distractions. During our time na only video and games be our distractions yet to get one A na problem. Anyway learning is made easy this days if you take advantage of it
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DaRuud(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2023
It's like the OP and Nairalanders are against the North , why haven't you guys post the result of Salmanu Isa who had 9 A1s and 347 in JAMB

PureFace1:

https://www.reportersatlarge.com/2023/08/12/smart-nigerian-girl-makes-9as-waec-338-in-jamb-1400-1600-in-sat/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DaRuud(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2023
It's like the OP and Nairalanders are against the North , why haven't you guys post the result of Salmanu Isa who had 9 A1s and 347 in JAMB

PureFace1:

https://www.reportersatlarge.com/2023/08/12/smart-nigerian-girl-makes-9as-waec-338-in-jamb-1400-1600-in-sat/

1 Like

It's like the OP and Nairalanders are against the North , why haven't you guys post the result of Salmanu Isa who had 9 A1s and 347 in JAMB ?

PureFace1:

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DaRuud(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2023
It's like the OP and Nairalanders are against the North , why haven't you guys post the result of Salmanu Isa who had 9 A1s and 347 in JAMB ?.

PureFace1:

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by PureFace1(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2023
DaRuud:
It's like the OP and Nairalanders are against the North , why haven't you guys post the result of Salmanu Isa who had 9 A1s and 347 in JAMB ?

It has already been posted long ago, i think it was on Thursday or Friday.

Check the front page

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DaRuud(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2023
It's like the OP and Nairalanders are all against the North , why haven't you guys post the result of Salmanu Isa who had 9 A1s and 347 in JAMB ?.

PureFace1:

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by wisz1(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Success has many relatives.

See how the school is proud of her,everybody wants to be attached to her success.

Assuming reverse was the case,ops,who wants to claim ownership to a defective productive,none.

Who wants to associate himself with a Mad man.

Congratulations to the Lad,more beautiful years and congratulations ahead.

To y'all,may your loved ones and kindred always bring you Joy and fame.
Peace.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ferdinandu(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
Some people may think you are mad in saying this but this is absolute truth because in 20 to 30yrs time, all the people scoring 9As WAEC, above 300 in JAMB will be nowhere to be found, the only people controlling things in this country will now be former Touts, former Drug Dealers, Former Scammers, former school traunts, school drop outs, former runs girl,. It is a jungle here, people who follows the expected rules gets nowhere,you get to a certain stage, you realise you have to break down the door or bulldoze the entire house to pass , you chicken out because you have been groomed to follow the rules
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SonofGod231: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2023
Ferdinandu:

Some people may think you are mad in saying this but this is absolute truth because in 20 to 30yrs time, all the people scoring 9As WAEC, above 300 in JAMB will be nowhere to be found, the only people controlling things in this country will now be former Touts, former Drug Dealers, Former Scammers, former school traunts, school drop outs, former runs girl,. It is a jungle here, people who follows the expected rules gets nowhere,you get to a certain stage, you realise you have to break down the door or bulldoze the entire house to pass , you chicken out because you have been groomed to follow the rules
Life is guided by rules. At some point you must play by the rules. Even the platform (Nairaland) you're using now is guided by rules. Good Preparation they say meets good opportunity. To think miscreants and crime have an edge,says alot. Make ona just dey play.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by AdisaOwala: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:

Haha

This girl is maaad
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by tachia406: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2023
When you are good, you're good. Well done sweetheart 😘. Soar higher.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Hopebringer: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2023
johnjose68:

You need serious de-Mmesomarization. You sha want us to know say you have a niece, and she dey canada and that she hates the Yoruba.
Your real message is the hatred you have for the Yoruba, even though you wanted us to believe you are neutral.
But we got the message!!

Let me take you on a journey:

Tell your niece that Yoruba 'Lagba.
Tell your niece that Yoruba does not have problem with the Igbo (pronounced weed), but that it is the Igbo that have problems with the Yoruba.
Tell your niece that most of the Igbo's successes were recorded in Yoruba land, even those JAMB and WAEC results they always post here were not achieved in Anambra or Enugu, but in the South West. That tells you we are liberal.
Tell your niece that she should research the history of the igbos, and how the Yorubas have always been their brothers' keeper.
Tell your niece that the Igbos are bitter and embittered people and they cannot be cured.
Tell your your niece that the Igbos are land-locked people and they are a dot and online nation and nobody gives a hoot about their grievances. That we are used to that.
Tell your niece their sudden love for Obi is just a way to express their Hatred for Tinubu and that they do not really love Obi. Explain to her how the same Obi was seriously cursed and maligned by the same people, then suddenly found him as a saint.
Tell your niece to be careful of the Igbos (that is if she herself is not Igbos)
Tell your niece that Obi won Lagos in Presidential election and heaven did not fall because the Yorubas are liberal people but ask the Igbos if the same thing can happen in their region (if Tinubu can get 1/100th of what Obi get in Lagos in Anambra) .
Tell your niece that their chestbeating of wanting B.iafraud has been granted a long time ago, even the North asked them to go, but they refused. Arent they a confused people?
Tell your niece to ask herself if it makes sense for a people to call Nigeria a zoo and still want to be president of that zoo?
Tell your niece, that her hatred for the Yoruba is pardoned because she is ignorant.

...And tell yourself that you are pardoned because we know you have been Mmesomarised. I will advise you to be BATified though!

What are you talking about? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Brownbetsport24: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2023
edoncast:
I pray she finds favour all through her life because it is not by As or 1st class in this country .

Success belongs to those who God gives his grace..

All these As and 400 in JAMB score no dey carry anyone go anywhere o.

Grace locate you baby girl
make I serve that food,you try for that comment.

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by johnjose68: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2023
DaRuud:

Genius. I celebrate Isa Salmanu. Nagode
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Boc007(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2023
Nigerian education is recycled. People will continue to get 9A’s by reading only past questions.

I remember when I was in Uniben , I read an electrical course in year 2 but I didn’t take the past question serious. My neighbor read only the past question a day to the exam without going through the text book. I had B but he had A.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by johnjose68: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2023
Boc007:
Nigerian education is recycled. People will continue to get 9A’s by reading only past questions.

Why not try and read future questions 😔⁉️
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Bimpe29: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations Joy!
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Bullionaire: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Proudly Omoluabi!!!!

Omoluabi refers to the idea of being a person of good character, morality, and virtue.

Omoluabis don't chest-beat

This is not a big deal to us.

Education is our thing.

This made its way to the internet because of the chest-beaters.

If to say WAEC dey put actual score for each subject I'm sure the parents go still scold am say she score 80 for maths instead of 95.

There are still thousands of other Omoluabis with this type of result.

We are not fraudulent, this no be miracle-centre result.

🎵🎵🎵Ara awe oo ohun ti Mo gbo niyen, Mo ranti ile

Ara aba, AKURE ni me ti wa.

Shebiwo l'ajasa tin gbe leyinkunle re a l'oke aro

Ara awe🎵🎵🎵

In our days to score A1 for English u go write tire. The highest grades were B3 and C4. I heard in the 80's 230 was usually the highest JAMB score. E be like say education no hard again oo

You're simply stupid for making insinuations on Igbos

Not scared to tell you that bro.

Phool.

#Omoluakilludia
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ferdinandu(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2023
SonofGod231:

Life is guided by rules. At some point you must play by the rules. Even the platform (Nairaland) you're using now is guided by rules. Good Preparation they say meets good opportunity. To think miscreants and crime have an edge,says alot. Make ona just dey play.
Your country have been in shambles since you were born becoming worse every day and will be like that till you die because that rule you are thinking in your head doesn't apply here. Continue living in denial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Babastrong(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=trilacos post=125072330]All I see here is brilliance + the money factor,if you don't have the latter, it's zero.[huum.
true
talk.
lack
of
money
killed
my
brain.
and
the
painful
part
is
that
God
gave
me
a
very
brilliant
child
but
i'm
still
wallowing
in
poverty.]
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by UnfairLife7(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Ferdinandu:
Your country have been in shambles since you were born becoming worse every day and will be like that till you die because that rule you are thinking in your head doesn't apply here. Continue living in denial
even though i don't believe in crime or whataview. You're right regarding our country being in shambles since when we were born till date. Millions of Nigerians had followed the rules but nothing to show for it. Poverty increasing on a daily basis. High unemployment. Corruption leaders and many more.

I don't know of the coming generation though but this our generation is gone. Nothing nothing for us
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by chaiks: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2023
Excellent result. The future is bright for all these scholars with intimidating scores. It takes great deal of individual effort and determination to achieve theses results.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You want to start another gender based contest abi, Rose? You can't just congratulate the small girl and keep moving with your two left legs?

The Northerner who had the parallel As in Waec and had an even better JAMB score than this girl, is a boy .
No evidence, show us the boy first.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ajalalomo: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2023
The new madness in town
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by TheBTCinvestor: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:

E be like say you swallow molly and dey smoke canadian loud untop grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by BoldBrainz(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
No evidence, show us the boy first.

It's in my place to avail you information on something you may have had no prior knowledge of, but the affair of verification of said data, is solely a prerogative for you and that phone you stare at all day.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by NomborPhilip10: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2023
When will Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme announce her WAEC result as she did for her JAMB, I don wait tire.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Omo Oodua congrats and thanks for making Asiwaju and Nigeria proud. But where are the boys, erection have distracted them from facing their studies.

Shut up. Why are you guys filled with inferiority complex, all this posting is because of previous posts
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No. It's posted because you igbos think na only you get sense. Meanwhile, we have many igbos selling gala, okpa and ice cream all around Lagos

This your comment reeks of inferiority complex, being intimidated and also borne out of envy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.