Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT (30306 Views)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
God gave every human irrespective of tribe, race, the same brain. Intelligence is not found or limited to a particular tribe alone. You can find intelligent peep anywhere not everywhere o.

I laff grin at people who make the mistake of thinking that it is only their tribe that is intelligent. All these supremacists sef.

The difference is what the human being chooses to use his brain for! Whether to build or to destroy, to improve or to decay, to propagate love or to propagate hatred, to learn/acquire knowledge or remain ignorant (claiming education is a scam πŸ€£πŸ˜‚), to be skilled or remain unskilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
God gave every human irrespective of tribe, race, the same brain. Intelligence is not found or limited to a particular tribe alone. You can find intelligent peep anywhere not everywhere o.

I laff grin at people who make the mistake of thinking that it is only their tribe that is intelligent. All these supremacists sef.

The difference is what the human being chooses to use his brain for! Whether to build or to destroy, to improve or to decay, to propagate love or to propagate hatred, to learn/acquire knowledge or remain ignorant (claiming education is a scam πŸ€£πŸ˜‚), to be skilled or remain unskilled.

Why you hide my comment?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Ituobaroanthony: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
You're mentally incapacitated. You verily need a psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Burgerlomo: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
😎

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HRMK: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
THIS MUST BE THE BEST RESULT THEN! CONGRATULATIONS!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DrAda(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ezegenigbonine: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
thedio:

I agreed with u to some extent. The mode of teaching now has changed. In the 90s we only have few private schl and the teachers in public school r not that gud and serious to impact knowledge. No one is supervising them and they normally skip the most difficult part of the subject. E.g Advance physics.
Beside we did not av text books that simplify the core subjects...I almost ran away from science class because of Abot(physics) and Lambert (chemistry) before Okeke and Ababio became popular.
We started seen books like exam focus, comprehensive and others in the late 90s. if u visit a bookshop now u will see diff books for theory/practicals and even calculation.
Nevertheless I can't dispute the fact that private schools are engaging in malpra....

True talk
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SmartyPants(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
DrAda:
What's happening to our boys?

Nothing new. Boys are usually more distracted by playing football, running up and down an generally engaging in the commission of those acts which have led to the common saying, "boys will be boys."

One may think these acts are wasted but actually, it is from all these that boys learn to take their place as the builders and protectors of society.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Don't mind the olodo rabata who sees her as a threat to his success. Must the guy been seeing everything in a tribalistic perspective?
tetralogyfallot:
with malpractice u can't score such score in sat and also jamb. Appreciate success pls

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DrAda(f): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
SmartyPants:

Nothing new. Boys are usually more distracted by playing football, running up and down an generally engaging in the commission of those acts which have led to the common saying, "boys will be boys."

One may think these acts are wasted but actually, it is from all these that boys learn to take their place as the builders and protectors of society.

This makes absolute sense. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Godmind2022(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
with malpractice u can't score such score in sat and also jamb. Appreciate success pls

You are % correct. Keep saying the bitter truth.πŸ‘
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
KendoRide:
Congratulations Nne, at least it’s a healthy competition and Peter Obi has been hammering on the importance of education..

Igbo Amaka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Peter obi the 3rd CLASS GRADUATE? Abeg, no even try am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

Lying?

How about the Hausa/Fulani?

Was it last year you called them inprintable names?

How about the other members of the 'Zoo?'

You insulted the Northerners whilst they were in power for the last 8 years...

Now you have transferred the hate to the West.

...and you claim gaslighting?

To think this were the same people that were celebrating and mocking the North ( right in their faces) after the 1966 coup.

Same way the Yorubas were mocked when Obi won in Lagos.

No matter how you twist it, people know the truth.

See you are very half clever and downright dumb. I talked about the activity of Yoruba bigots lingerie before 2015 election you are here talking off point and .asking reference to 1966 coup that up till now there has been no evidence that igbos mocked northerners only rumors. I will not be tempted to go down that route with you. In 2023 election igbos came not to match you Yoruba bigots fore for fire. Because every election year that is what you dense heads like to do. Dude look for some other trick to play this one has failed from you.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

Did the Hausa/Fulanis also call Igbos unprintable names?

Did people like Soyinka, Adeboye, Adefarasin, Oyemade, Oyedepo... or any perceived enemy of Peter Obi also call Igbos unprintable names?

We know the people that cannot seem to agree with any other tribe in Nigeria.

Dude just shut up and stop spreading lies, your game has failed. Let us do an audit of bigoted statements before 2015. Let us do from 2010 till 2015,it is Yorubas that top the list. I dare you to do it Let us see who the liars are here.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HBB1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
obyno82:

Dude just shut up and stop spreading lies, your game has failed. Let us do an audit of bigoted statements before 2015. Let us do from 2010 till 2015,it is Yorubas that top the list. I dare you to do it Let us see who the liars are here.

What lies, have I told in the above statement?
Point it out.

...and stop frothing at the mouth.

If you want to do the audit, please do.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by delpee(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
The SAT scores confirms that she's outstanding. Congratulations to her. Greater success and blessings ahead.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

What lies, have I told in the above statement?
Point it out.

...and stop frothing at the mouth.

If you want to do the audit, please do.

Oga I have given you a simple task let us do the audit of bigoted statements from 2010 till 2015 let us see who tops the charts if not Yoruba. Why are you afraid of doing it?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HBB1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga I have given you a simple task let us do the audit of bigoted statements from 2010 till 2015 let us see who tops the charts if not Yoruba. Why are you afraid of doing it?

Afraid?

I have a job-- a very busy one.

If you want to oustsource it to a neutral person, then it is fine-- don't mind paying towards it.

You can also do an audit of your bigoted statements towards the North.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I am sure you are selling Okpa
I'm not surprised. You feed too much on Okpa that everybody you come across has to be a seller.

Now I know where your poor reasoning is coming from - malnourishment from Okpa, akara/bread and other cheap foods.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HBB1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
obyno82:

Hahaha

You deny Igbos mocked the Hausas after the 1966 Coup?

This is Professor Last's account of the aftermath of the Coup, except you will accuse him of lying.

...and there was the incident of a loaf of bread showing Nzeogwu riding Ahmadu Bello down.

E dey your body

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Fugazy2023: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
kayone2:

I'm not surprised. You feed too much on Okpa that everybody you come across has to be a seller.

Now I know where your poor reasoning is coming from - malnourishment from Okpa, akara/bread and other cheap foods.

Mugu... who get time read the rubbish an okpa seller wrote
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by godwinstringed1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..

Look at how you've successfully polluted your philosophy about life. Hoping you'll heal soon.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

Hahaha

You deny Igbos mocked the Hausas after the 1966 Coup?

This is Professor Last's account of the aftermath of the Coup, except you will accuse him of lying.

...and there was the incident of a loaf of bread showing Nzeogwu riding Ahmadu Bello down.

E dey your body

Oga stop trying yo dodge the conversation by bringing stories written by people's whose saw things from their own perspective. In Oputa panel no one could bring proof that igbos mocked northerners. Anyway please don't divert the aim of the discussion which is can you run an audit of all the bigoted posts in nairaland from 2010 till 2015 let us see who are the usual culprits on nairaland. Don't use 1966 to deflect it, be courageous enough and tell yourself the truth and stop lying to yourself and your generations.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

Afraid?

I have a job-- a very busy one.

If you want to oustsource it to a neutral person, then it is fine-- don't mind paying towards it.

You can also do an audit of your bigoted statements towards the North.

Oga if you have a job you would not be here spreading tribal hatred stop deceiving yourself. Bring me your CV and I will give you a job so that you can stop being a nuisance with your tribalistic tantrums.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by DaveHarry(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
miracle center no come scarce as before again
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HBB1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga stop trying yo dodge the conversation by bringing stories written by people's whose saw things from their own perspective. In Oputa panel no one could bring proof that igbos mocked northerners. Anyway please don't divert the aim of the discussion which is can you run an audit of all the bigoted posts in nairaland from 2010 till 2015 let us see who are the usual culprits on nairaland. Don't use 1966 to deflect it, be courageous enough and tell yourself the truth and stop lying to yourself and your generations.

I have shown you excerpts from the writings of a reknowned English Professor of Anthropology-- first account on what happened.

He was there!

What (more) proof should they have shown in Oputa Panel?

Divination or they should have used a time machine?

Or did the Igbos not mock the Yorubas after Obi won Lagos?
Would you deny that

Would you deny insulting the North for the past 8 years, and calling others animals?

Ask the average educated Northener about the 1966 coup and he will let out the anger that has been passed down from generations.

You don't sound intelligent my dear.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HBB1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga if you have a job you would not be here spreading tribal hatred stop deceiving yourself. Bring me your CV and I will give you a job so that you can stop being a nuisance with your tribalistic tantrums.

Well if speaking the truth means spreading hatred ( in your books), so be it.

About my job, I wouldn't say anymore.

This is a faceless forum, so I could be anything-- maybe unemployed, maybe a scientist for NASA.

Like I said before-- e dey your body.

Your people have alienated themselves and continue to worsen the situation with their crassness and lack of tact.

No alliances, little wisdom...

Everything has to be by force.

You brought the Civil war on yourselves.
You brought Nnamdi Kanu and his gospel of violence

You brought unknown gunmen.

You had a good candidate in Obi ( who I strongly supported), but your years of instigating others against yourselves, was your undoing.

Contine thumbing your noses at everyone else, telling them how better than anyone else you are.

Like Soludo said, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will not get you anywhere.

E dey your body.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

Well if speaking the truth means spreading hatred ( in your books), so be it.

About my job, I wouldn't say anymore.

This is a faceless forum, so I could be anything-- maybe unemployed, maybe a scientist for NASA.

Like I said before-- e dey your body.

Your people have alienated themselves and continue to worsen the situation with their crassness and lack of tact.

No alliances, little wisdom...

Everything has to be by force.

You brought the Civil war on yourselves.
You brought Nnamdi Kanu and his gospel of violence

You brought unknown gunmen.

You had a good candidate in Obi ( who I strongly supported), but your years of instigating others against yourselves, was your undoing.

Contine thumbing your noses at everyone else, telling them how better than anyone else you are.

Like Soludo said, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will not get you anywhere.

E dey your body.

Oga shut up, stop pretending. Bring out the audit of bigoted statements from 2010 to 2015 let us see who are rhe culprits if not Yoruba. Even you response shows a lot of malice and tribalism. I am waiting for the audit if you have the balls to do it
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

I have shown you excerpts from the writings of a reknowned English Professor of Anthropology-- first account on what happened.

He was there!

What (more) proof should they have shown in Oputa Panel?

Divination or they should have used a time machine?

Or did the Igbos not mock the Yorubas after Obi won Lagos?
Would you deny that

Would you deny insulting the North for the past 8 years, and calling others animals?

Ask the average educated Northener about the 1966 coup and he will let out the anger that has been passed down from generations.

You don't sound intelligent my dear.

Og shut the hell up. I am not talking about 1966 and Oputa panel firmly established that the claims of igbos mocking Hausa could not ve substantiated. You are now bringing a book written by a writer who never swore that it was true but a figment of his experiences that is what you want to take as fact over a panel established by Obasanjo that heard witness testimonies from all the actors before making its findings, you my friend are not the sensible one here. And I am waiting for the audit of all the bigoted posts from 2010 to 2015. Stop using 1966 to hide from the initial ask that I made.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by kherlly(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
BabaIbo:

The school is not new, close to 10 years.

I think the school is either around oke ijebu or by the way that leads to Akure - Benin expressway, but I do see their billboard along that expressway sha.

Alright bro.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by HBB1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
obyno82:

Og shut the hell up. I am not talking about 1966 and Oputa panel firmly established that the claims of igbos mocking Hausa could not ve substantiated. You are now bringing a book written by a writer who never swore that it was true but a figment of his experiences that is what you want to take as fact over a panel established by Obasanjo that heard witness testimonies from all the actors before making its findings, you my friend are not the sensible one here. And I am waiting for the audit of all the bigoted posts from 2010 to 2015. Stop using 1966 to hide from the initial ask that I made.

1.Can you show me where Oputa Panel established this?

2. You want me to do an audit on posts from 2010 to 2015?

Why don't you do it?
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by obyno82: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

1.Can you show me where Oputa Panel established this?

2. You want me to do an audit on posts from 2010 to 2015?

Why don't you do it?

Oga go and check Oputa panel. The report is everywhere for all to see, unless you want to play Ostrich.

Now please go a get the audit of the bigoted posts from 2010 till 2015 in nairaland so that we can see who the real bigots are.

Oga go and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL / Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.