Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT (30307 Views)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ignisaqua(f): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
with malpractice u can't score such score in sat and also jamb. Appreciate success pls

Did you appreciate the success of Miss Chioma Opara?
Did you make any post?
Ojo gbowe...God help us
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Josephkabila12: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:
Is this now a tribal competition between those two tribes again?

Why are these two tribes always measuring themselves?

If one tribe posts one thing the orher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

This is diminishing and destroying the achievements. You mods are not trying at all for allowing yourselves to get drawn into this tribe thing .

You are all teaching the future generations tribalism and hate and oh my will it come home to roost

Go and read on the troubles in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.

You guys don't know the wars you are stoking. When the killings and bombings starts some of you will bury our kids then you would both know what you have done to yourselves .

The 13, 14 and 15 year olds who come here leave with only one thing , hatred for the other tribe.

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is served both of you will cry asking how you got here .

I just wish Nigeria can be divided so the rest of us stay away from you two tribes.

If Seun had any honor he would shut down this website. This website adds nothing to our nation any more other than dividing us.
My niece that has never left Edo state till she travelled to Canada already hates the Yoruba .

Imagine , a girl of 14 who hasn't interacted with Yoruba enough but thanks to Nairaland she sees them as too tribalitic and bullies .

This website is shaping future generations for hate. Te years where this website was of value has gone .

Seun shut this website down pls

you ibo from anambra, LoL 🀣 ur niece from Edo. Continue to deceive your ibo tribe

5 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by kayusely70(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Congrats and kudos to her!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by OriOko88(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Where are those omoyiibos gnashing teeth yesterday. Awon werey

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Bdotdot: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2023
I love this nairaland from day one... Nothing can stop me from being view this site everyday.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by sylve11: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Everyone is now posting their waec, let me just let you know, if you carry A1 in waec, it's not with your head, they just gave you people malpractice exam

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Judolisco(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:
Everyone is now posting their waec, let me just let you know, if you carry A1 in waec, it's not with your head, they just gave you people malpractice exam
dey play o
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Bdotdot: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2023
This is kind of student we need in this society. Not just like lazy students who are not serious with their study.... Nice one [/color][color=#000000]
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Tflex01: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2023
If we check very well, there are also many kids with parallel A1 that are neither Igbo nor Yoruba but the internet has turned the whole thing to competition between those two tribes.

All thanks to the inferiority complex of the Igbos, always searching for something to taunt or disparage the Yorubas. Yesterday's post would have been to celebrate those young chaps but it was all about insults on the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by UnfairLife7(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

If one tribe posts one thing the orher tribe tries to look for same thing in their tribe to post why?

This is diminishing and destroying the achievements. You mods are not trying at all for allowing yourselves to get drawn into this tribe thing .

You are all teaching the future generations tribalism and hate and oh my will it come home to roost

You guys don't know the wars you are stoking. When the killings and bombings starts some of you will bury our kids then you would both know what you have done to yourselves .

The 13, 14 and 15 year olds who come here leave with only one thing , hatred for the other tribe.

I pity you yoruba and Igbos . When this food is served both of you will cry asking how you got here .

I just wish Nigeria can be divided so the rest of us stay away from you two tribes.

If Seun had any honor he would shut down this website. This website adds nothing to our nation any more other than dividing us.
My niece that has never left Edo state till she travelled to Canada already hates the Yoruba .

Imagine , a girl of 14 who hasn't interacted with Yoruba enough but thanks to Nairaland she sees them as too tribalitic and bullies .

This website is shaping future generations for hate. Te years where this website was of value has gone .

if you're a good observant you'd realise igbos did the same to Hausa/fulani throughout his tenure. Once they couldn't get to asorock they tend to bully the ethnicity of the president in office. Just that Hausa aren't that social savvy unlike Yoruba reason why it wasn't a rival then. Hausa did not really respond to them but speak with their vote

I am not in support of any politicians. But i will say igbos has met their match this time around

Advising them to stop is a waste of time

5 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Tflex01: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2023
SirAfoy1:

Lols... But your niece does not see other tribes as too tribalistic and bullies. She is emotionally attached to a particular tribe and she inherited such from either you or someone from family. It's garbage in garbage out.
Your niece is dishing out what either you or one of her elders planted in her.

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by johnjose68: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Hopebringer:

You need serious de-Mmesomarization. You sha want us to know say you have a niece, and she dey canada and that she hates the Yoruba.
Your real message is the hatred you have for the Yoruba, even though you wanted us to believe you are neutral.
But we got the message!!

Let me take you on a journey:

Tell your niece that Yoruba 'Lagba.
Tell your niece that Yoruba does not have problem with the Igbo (pronounced weed), but that it is the Igbo that have problems with the Yoruba.
Tell your niece that most of the Igbo's successes were recorded in Yoruba land, even those JAMB and WAEC results they always post here were not achieved in Anambra or Enugu, but in the South West. That tells you we are liberal.
Tell your niece that she should research the history of the igbos, and how the Yorubas have always been their brothers' keeper.
Tell your niece that the Igbos are bitter and embittered people and they cannot be cured.
Tell your your niece that the Igbos are land-locked people and they are a dot and online nation and nobody gives a hoot about their grievances. That we are used to that.
Tell your niece their sudden love for Obi is just a way to express their Hatred for Tinubu and that they do not really love Obi. Explain to her how the same Obi was seriously cursed and maligned by the same people, then suddenly found him as a saint.
Tell your niece to be careful of the Igbos (that is if she herself is not Igbos)
Tell your niece that Obi won Lagos in Presidential election and heaven did not fall because the Yorubas are liberal people but ask the Igbos if the same thing can happen in their region (if Tinubu can get 1/100th of what Obi get in Lagos in Anambra) .
Tell your niece that their chestbeating of wanting B.iafraud has been granted a long time ago, even the North asked them to go, but they refused. Arent they a confused people?
Tell your niece to ask herself if it makes sense for a people to call Nigeria a zoo and still want to be president of that zoo?
Tell your niece, that her hatred for the Yoruba is pardoned because she is ignorant.

...And tell yourself that you are pardoned because we know you have been Mmesomarised. I will advise you to be BATified though!

7 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2023
vickydevoka:
Ladies has have taken over. For my class that year only guys , I come de think say guys are naturally intelligent than ladies
Subject - verb agreement

Plural subject takes plural verb
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by sylve11: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Congrats girl. Go on and shine bright like a diamond. cool
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Checkwell: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Alchemy528:

This talk does not make any sense. You would have just kept quite than embarass yourself here.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Tflex01: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2023
johnjose68:

You need serious Mmesomarization. You sha want us to know say you have niece, and she dey canada and that she hates the Yoruba.
Your real message is the hatred you have for the Yoruba, even though you wanted us to believe you are neutral.
But we got the message!!

Let me take you on a journey:

Tell your niece that Yoruba 'Lagba.
Tell your niece that Yoruba does not have problem with the Igbo (pronounced weed), but that it is the Igbo that have problems with the Yoruba.
Tell your niece that most of the Igbo's successes were recorded in Yoruba land, even those JAMB and WAEC results they always post here were not achieved in Anambra or Enugu, but in the South West. That tells you we are liberal.
Tell your niece that she should research the history of the igbos, and how the Yorubas have always been their brothers' keeper.
Tell your niece that the Igbos are bitter and embittered people and they cannot be cured.
Tell your your niece that the Igbos are land-locked people and they a dot and online nation and nobody give a hoot on their grievances. That we are used to that.
Tell your niece their sudden love for Obi is just a way to express their Hatred for Tinubu and that they do not really love Obi. Explain to her how the same Obi was seriously cursed and maligned by the same people, then suddenly found him as a saint.
Tell your niece to be careful of the Igbos (that is if she herself is not Igbos)
Tell your niece that Obi won Lagos in Presidential election and heaven did not fall because the Yorubas are liberal people but ask the Igbos if the same thing can happen in their region (if Tinubu can get 1/100th of what Obi get in Lagos in Anambra) .
Tell your niece that their chestbeating of wanting B.iafraud has been granted a long time ago, even the North asked them to go, but they refused. Arent they a confused people?
Tell your niece to ask herself if it makes sense for a people to call Nigeria a zoo and still want to be president of that zoo?
Tell your niece, that her hatred for the Yoruba is pardoned because she is ignorant.

...And tell yourself that you are pardoned because we know you have been Mmesomarised. I will advise you to be BATified though!

God bless you, bless your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by ceejay80s(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Proudly Omoluabi!!!!

Omoluabi refers to the idea of being a person of good character, morality, and virtue.

Omoluabis don't chest-beat

This is not a big deal to us.

Education is our thing.

This made its way to the internet because of the chest-beaters.

If to say WAEC dey put actual score for each subject I'm sure the parents go still scold am say she score 80 for maths instead of 95.

There are still thousands of other Omoluabis with this type of result.

We are not fraudulent, this no be miracle-centre result.

🎡🎡🎡Ara awe oo ohun ti Mo gbo niyen, Mo ranti ile

Ara aba, AKURE ni me ti wa.

Shebiwo l'ajasa tin gbe leyinkunle re a l'oke aro

Ara awe🎡🎡🎡

In our days to score A1 for English u go write tire. The highest grades were B3 and C4. I heard in the 80's 230 was usually the highest JAMB score. E be like say education no hard again oo
U people are always envious, ever since they posted exam score of Igbo student,body dey pepper una, I noticed this one on front page and I knew the reason it has gotten here,
U people are devilishly very envious,
If una like make una advertise here like action bitter, nobody will give her scholarship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Quebec91(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2023
cheesy
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap and wear a man condom, how to give proper handjob..As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Quebec91(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2023
I like that your "Ajasa song"
accordadoga27:
Proudly Omoluabi!!!!

Omoluabi refers to the idea of being a person of good character, morality, and virtue.

Education is our thing.

If to say WAEC dey put actual score for each subject I'm sure the parents go still scold am say she score 80 for maths instead of 95.

Ara awe🎡🎡🎡

In our days to score A1 for English u go write tire. The highest grades were B3 and C4. I heard in the 80's 230 was usually the highest JAMB score. E be like say education no hard again oo

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Expanse2020(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob..As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
How much you charge for ur pussy hawking... Make i nack u for your next weekend
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by emekajacobogbon(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now..

When I remember the efforts I invested in studies in secondary school and the university and compare the life I'm living now,
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Chochovini: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2023
turmacs:
Education in Nigeria is nonsense.. If you're a girl, focus on hook-up, if you're a boy, focus on yahoo/ritual, that is how smart people survive and live large now....As a parent, I'll advise you to start grooming your daughters for ashewo work from young age, this world is very hard and they might need the skill for when things get really tough..You can start by teaching them how to unwrap condom and wear a man, how to give proper handjob, how to handle three men at once, e.tc....As as for the boys, you can start by teaching them what Nord VPN is, how to collect wire transfer from foreign countries,how to hack Facebook and Instagram, basics of BEC fraud e.t.c.... Banking on education alone in Nigeria is a very,very risky gamble..
. Funny.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SonofGod231: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2023
DrAda:
What's happening to our boys?
The other part of that equation is "make money and be your own boss". Boys of nowadays are already counting their Benzimeter at 18 and running their self owned businesses. Much awareness and
Less attention to acada.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Elliotwaveforec: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2023
It's a pity boys have chosen yahooyahoo as a priority; they don't read again

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Babaibe: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
with malpractice u can't score such score in sat and also jamb. Appreciate success pls
They will never see this young talent as a complete package because she is not Biafran. Why not try SAT yourself or GRE as a graduate and see it is not beans. May God bless this beauty and brain, and I pray if I have a daughter should be ready to break your record and use your college achievement as a benchmark.
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by hardon1(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2023
The one people dey post good excellent results online.

The struggle for scholarships and recognition is getting real
Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by SonofGod231: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
It's a pity boys have chosen yahooyahoo as a priority; they don't read again
Children hardly learn by following words and instructions but they never fail to copy and do as you do. Since our defrauding leaders are intellectual dwarfs and no more reasonable, the boys see no time in wasting time on a acada.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by PureFace1(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2023
ceejay80s:

U people are always envious, ever since they ost exam score of Igbo student,body dey pepper una, I noticed this one on front page and I knew the reason it has gotten here,
U people are devilishly very envious,
If una like make una advertise here like action bitter, nobody will give her scholarship

Who are the people gloating and taunting Yoruba on those Waec result thread of Igbo students ? are they not Igbo ?

Just because it is not being posted on Nairaland doesn't mean there are no Yoruba students that clear their Waec but now you can open your big mouth and call Yoruba envious, i bet you didn't say anything when you see those insultive comment by igbo on Igbo student result threads, insulting Yoruba give you guys energy.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT by Justiceleague1: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Proudly Omoluabi!!!!

Education is our thing.

Ara awe🎡🎡🎡

you are the first tribalist mumuske conehead to post of this thread. You are also a big hypocrite cos you just did exactly what you accused others of, celebrating your own but attacking others for celebrating theirs.
Importantly,this is an educational thread for educated people and not for small brain uneducated tours and dirty smelling area boys and coneheaded structures,thank you very much grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.