Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) (4517 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by officialwdhtv: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moment Nigerian lady, popular media personality Angela Nwosu confronts her white neighbor to stop coming to look for her husband shocked cheesy

Wahala ProMax

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xLwCRYkPq0

2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Wahala no dey finish
Wahala for your profile pic..
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by wittywriter: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Funny

Wittyness
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na so Oyinbo dey do
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Puss360:
😂 😂
leave my profile picture alone o
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Puss360:

I don't think it's real because imagine if its erect hian. I think he did Photoshop or elongated and magnified it. I don't believe a man can ever have such type of thing
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Smitaro100(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Power of big black gbola grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by UcheKingsley1: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
I don't think it's real because imagine if its erect hian. I think he did Photoshop or elongated and magnified it. I don't believe a man can ever have such type of thing

Keep not believing grin
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Okay... But I believe a man can have such...
Don't ask me how I know grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
😂 😂

leave my profile picture alone o
It's for public display... So I'll look and pass... So rest
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... But I believe a man can have such...
Don't ask me how I know grin grin
How will it now be when erect? I don't believe, please tell me more.
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Bvlgari: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:

Dey play...just dey play
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bvlgari:

Dey play...just dey play
Do you think it's real?
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
How will it now be when erect? I don't believe, please tell me more.
Just a tad bit longer than that... Most rod that are long while flaccid don't really elongate more when erect...
Maximum length this one can be when erect is probably 9.5 to 10.5 inches..

But the main question is if he can use it well..
Remember, not how far but how well...

Case Dismissed... grin grin
This Judge is going to Second Service in her church grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Puss360:

Just a tad bit longer than that... Most rod that are long while flaccid don't really elongate more when erect...
Maximum length this one can be when erect is probably 9.5 to 10.5 inches..

But the main question is if he can use it well..
Remember, not how far but how well...

Case Dismissed... grin grin
This Judge is going to Second Service in her church grin grin grin
10.5 inches hmm but that's going to cause severe pain, I don't think any man will have something up to that inches.
I'm even in the church too. It's boring.
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
10.5 inches hmm but that's going to cause severe pain, I don't think any man will have something up to that inches.
I'm even in the church too. It's boring.
Very few are endowed...
Most ranges between 5.5 and 8 inches...
Besides, when a rod is long as 9.5 Nd above, you don't insert all... It can cause pain...

Unless maybe anal sex... But vaginal is a no no...

Me too I'm in church....
God help us grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Puss360:

Very few are endowed...
Most ranges between 5.5 and 8 inches...
Besides, when a rod is long as 9.5 Nd above, you don't insert all... It can cause pain...

Unless maybe anal sex... But vaginal is a no no...

Me too I'm in church....
God help us grin grin
That guys own is probably up to 12inches from what I'm seeing, I'll definitely run on sight bkos what's that ewooo. I still think he altered it. The V is just 4inches deep, so how is it possible to take the whole of it in. Imagination wee not kill us inside church. Very boring service, I'm waiting for my mom she should come and let us go home.
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by kokorokoman: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Staged.
This woman and her staged wahalas

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Bvlgari: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Do you think it's real?

Yes...there are even slightly bigger ones cool nor worry, body go tell u when u jam am and guess what, no matter how scared u are at first...u will wanna taste it even if its once hahaha
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bvlgari:

Yes...there are even slightly bigger ones cool nor worry, body go tell u when u jam am and guess what, no matter how scared u are at first...u will wanna taste it even if its once hahaha
it's a lie, I can never let that thing touch me if it's real
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Bvlgari: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
it's a lie, I can never let that thing touch me if it's real

The thing is that even if u run the 1st time...the thoughts will never ever leave your mind until u feel and taste it in your kitten...am talking from experience cheesy
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Rokiat(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
They love black men big di..ck and sexual stamina but hate black people please make it make sense.

That is how one India one saw my man and couldn’t stop gushing since then about him.

I cut her off my circle with the quickness. Foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Dshocker(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
100% clout, even a 5yrs old knows this.

Am tired of the internet already.
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
That guys own is probably up to 12inches from what I'm seeing, I'll definitely run on sight bkos what's that ewooo. I still think he altered it. The V is just 4inches deep, so how is it possible to take the whole of it in. Imagination wee not kill us inside church. Very boring service, I'm waiting for my mom she should come and let us go home.
😂😂... Imagination ooo...
How I wish talented321 own was like 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by talented321: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
You never even jam 11inc and u are always making noise'
No worry las las u go dey alright'
IconicR:
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Puss360:

😂😂... Imagination ooo...
How I wish talented321 own was like 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Have you seen his own?
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
talented321:
You never even jam 11inc and u are always making noise'
No worry las las u go dey alright'
puss360 said that one is more than 11inces. But I don't believe any man will have that kind of thing
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rokiat:
They love black men big di..ck and sexual stamina but hate black people please make it make sense.

That is how one India one saw my man and couldn’t stop gushing since then about him.

I cut her off my circle with the quickness. Foolishness.
How did she see your man's own?
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by talented321: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
He dey'' some are natural while some are through enlargement''
IconicR:
puss360 said that one is more than 11inces. But I don't believe any man will have that kind of thing
Re: Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Well, when you look for it you will see.... Or you manage the one you have available despite the fact it is small.... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If You're Loved By The One You Love / Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success / Notice! To All The Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.