Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success (4517 Views)

If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2012
A lot of people today are going through emotional trauma because of betrayal, failure, and even low self esteem. All they need is a word of encouragement. This thread is meant to generate quotes that will help readers believe again. Please make qoutes u're convinced of. Your comments are also welcomed.
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
My first quote: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep ur balance, you must keep moving." #don't give up, don't surrender
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
LOVE: Someone said: ''A man who has not loved has not lived''. Love yourself & u will be capable to love others & then you can love God.

LIFE: ''Life is full of up & downs. Hate, pride & greed. Life is full of uncertainties & hurts. Very few times temporary happiness. Its not unique to you. What makes you human is that u see beyond them consisitently for many people went through same storm & won''.

SUCCESS: ''Direct your bow & arrow to a target in life & it may be blown by a terrible wind, but when u are in connection with Christ, he calms the wind for you''.

Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmmm. nice quotes. I really like this love part. A lot of people say they love God, whereas they treat their neighbours badly. No one can love God without loving their neighbours first, and u can't love ur neighbours without first loving urself. A very thoughtful quote there.
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by k2039: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
Whether you think you can or think you cant,you are right~ Ford
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by mspookie: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
u need to love your life to succeed...i no try embarassed
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
k2039: Whether you think you can or think you cant,you are right~ Ford
Everyone is right in their own eyes. but does it mean every individual's opinions or thoughts are right? i doubt bro. Or can u help me understand ur quote better?
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
ms pookie: u need to love your life to succeed...i no try embarassed
Of course u tried. if someone doesn't love his/her life, then what's d essence of living, let alone thinking of success?
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
LOVE: "True love does not come by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see d imperfect person perfectly."
LIFE: "Don't listen or think about anything other people say about u. Just live ur life and prove them wrong."
SUCCESS: "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
SUCCESS: In order to succeed, your desire for success MUST be greater than your fear of failure.

same goes for LOVE: In order to succeed with women, your desire for women should be greater than your fear of rejection. (sadly many fail miserably in that subject)

LIFE: dont be afraid that your life will end, you should be more afraid that it will never start!
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY: SUCCESS: In order to succeed, your desire for success MUST be greater than your fear of failure.

same goes for LOVE: In order to succeed with women, your desire for women should be greater than your fear of rejection. (sadly many fail miserably in that subject)

LIFE: dont be afraid that your life will end, you should be more afraid that it will never start!

lol @bolded and coloured
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
Success: He who never fell never climbed

Love: Love and accept yourself first

Life: The grass is never greener on the other side, i think same applies to love.
grin grin wink
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Floxyluv: Life: The grass is never greener on the other side, i think same applies to love.
grin grin wink

the above sounds like such a bad statement........ kai, how can the grass NEVER be greener on the other side?!
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the above sounds like such a bad statement........ kai, how can the grass NEVER be greener on the other side?!
Methinks "not always greener" would have been better
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^exactly!
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by k2039: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
A blind person asked God: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by k2039: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Adeks: Everyone is right in their own eyes. but does it mean every individual's opinions or thoughts are right? i doubt bro. Or can u help me understand ur quote better?
Your attitude affects your performance.
"If you think you cant"~if you have decided that you are unable to do something,you are prone to give up.(your mind is already made up that the goal is unattainable,why bother about,that thought alone will stop you from succeeding)
"If you think you can"~If you have decided you can do it,you will keep trying until you do(the thought of the possibility will drive you towards success).
You may have to read a biography on Henry Ford or Think and grow rich by napoleon hill to understand why Henry Ford said so(its a long story that I cant dive into now).
I hope my explanation helps
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Adeks: Methinks "not always greener" would have been better

Correction duly noted!
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
Life "No storm on earth can fall a man who determines to succeed in this life"
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by slimyem: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Life
To err is human..
To forgive for no good reason is plain stup1d..
And to forget is impossible!
Romance
Absence makes the heart want to f0ndle other people!
cheesycheesy
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Emmy9ite(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Success: The road to success is full of obstacles, never qive up.
-If I have seen further, it is because i stood on the shoulderz of qiants~Newton

Life: never take life serious coz no one comes out of it alive
Life is a biitch and death is her sister,sleep is their cousin~Lil wayne

Love: Love is the only fin that makes a qentleman behave like a mad man
-Love is blind but mine wears qlasses~Sir. Emmy9ite cool
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by dlex21(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
true-love: when ur girlfriend is pregnant for ur bestfriend and u pay for the abortion...
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
dlex21: true-love: when ur girlfriend is pregnant for ur bestfriend and u pay for the abortion...
Haba bros! true love *i comment my reserve* grin grin grin
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
@k2039 now dat u've opened it up, it helps. Tnks. keep it up bro.
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by dlex21(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Adeks: Haba bros! true love *i comment my reserve* grin grin grin
abi nah...
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
"No matter how great or big ur dreams are, if u don't wake up and pursue them, then they'll remain what they are... DREAMS"- Adeks
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2012
"Only a fool wil do d same thing in d same way, over and over again, and expct a diff. result." This quote applies 2 LIFE: luk 4 doz tins u aren't doing right, change dem, and try again; LOVE: Try 2 be dynamic in order 2 hv a long lasting relationship; & SUCCESS: Though perseverance is vital to success, however, intelligence tells u wen a method is no longer viable. mornin ppl
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
Love is what makes the world go round. The greatest gift that is given on earth is to love and be loved in return

Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Life doesn't change, but people do. So learn to accept that not everybody is who you thought you knew
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Life
“Why trying so hard to fit in, when you're born to stand out”

Love
- Love cures everything in life, love is the key and love is the answer...
- "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." - Plato

Success
- "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
- "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by sunnshyn(f): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
He who says money cannot buy happiness doesn't know where to shop tongue ~ Unknown

The only rule to success....Never say all you know ~Unknown

Pencils are made with erasers to give a second chance, real logic is: erasers on pencils was made small to remind you that chances are limited.. wink~ Unknown

Those who say it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt people doing it...
Re: Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success by Adeks(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wow! powerful quotes @shymexx and @sunnshyn. keep 'em coming peeps

Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly / Naturally Endowed Nigeria Lady Breaking The Internet With Her Massive B@@bs