Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52295 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by grandstar(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace

There's no easy way around it. You have to tell his brother. He will one day rape you believing you won't tell a soul. By that time, your husband will call you harlot for not screaming early enough.

Ensure there's evidence. It's very critical as he will deny it. It would even be best you inform your husband now while he's away. He might return right away and devise a plan to catch his treacherous brother.

Your brother in law will call himself a player if he sleeps with his brothers wife. It is priceless goal he is determined to score.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Habinibi: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2023
The op wan write another fictional novel. Great idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

Tell your husband in the most polite way that you are uncomfortable with you and him alone. If things go wrong, you won't be spared
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by seunzee(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

which one be u no won make be enemies for life....so the guy no know say that stuff fit make them enemies for life.....u Better save ur marriage before ur husband's catches you
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by babayinka77(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace:

Tell your husband about it now...I repeat, tell your husband now!!!!

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by odinga1of: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:
@Foodqueen Candidlady Arelius1

That's Obama Messi Stop wasting your comments.

You are sharp, DSS or EFCC cadet......that's a fake story from a Nairaland male with hairy balls cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ojotobiloba1: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace:

Next time, Record the act as a proof. What if he rape you (God forbid), your same husband will accuse u of not telling him wen all this stuffs were happening and you decided to keep mute , you better tell ur husband in now if he don't wanna change.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by skj1377(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2023
I agree just like the Kenyan lady at my office
damosade:
@op you don't look like us you look Kenyan or Tanzanian.. your identity lack integrity going by your last topics.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ishilove: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Rolexxxy:
You mind Obama.messi? Nairaland grand story teller, best content creator.
So it's Messi? Why am I not surprised. He seriously needs to get busy
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by 2016easy2017: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2023
You have fallen already.soon you gonna be destroyed along with the lives of your children. The only way to stop, the only minute remaining is that you report him. Even if he begs you. He won't stop.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by IMASTEX: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.
Busted!!! It's obvious she's just keeping the forum busy with imaginary topics.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by obrian888: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2023
I saw a lot of irrelevant comments, i am married and none of my brothers(6) will go close to the passage that leads to my bedroom, let alone my bedroom. my eldest daughter is 12, she cannot come to my room uninvited by me or her mother, that is the first offence against me or my wife, whether i am at home or not, so the bro in-law has no business going close a matrimonial bedroom of your blood brother, what is he looking for when your brother is not even around. if this story is true, give your useless bro in- law a srong and serious warning, let him know the second warning will go to his parents and friends if the parents are alive and if they are dead, the next warning will be going to any of his siblings alive, what kind of rubbish nonsense is this? na play play dey turn to eat and go for this life oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Rodinat: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Press record button on WhatsApp as you warn him,then send it to your hubby .
Prevent him from coming to that house,as a female you know what I mean.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by babaireti(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Just to let him leave you alone, give him one, but tell him never ,never in his life come for more again,with that he would no say you are too stingy
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by pek(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away
I am shocked at the number of likes you got for this. The brother in law is not lusting after her because of the way she dresses. Even if she wears hijab around the house, it wouldn't stop him wanting her.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by kestolove95(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
obrian888:
I saw a lot of irrelevant comments, i am married and none of my brothers(6) will go close to the passage that leads to my bedroom, let alone my bedroom. my eldest daughter is 12, she cannot come to my room uninvited by me or her mother, that is the first offence against me or my wife, whether i am at home or not, so the bro in-law has no business going close a matrimonial bedroom of your blood brother, what is he looking for when your brother is not even around. if this story is true, give your useless bro in- law a srong and serious warning, let him know the second warning will go to his parents and friends if the parents are alive and if they are dead, the next warning will be going to any of his siblings alive, what kind of rubbish nonsense is this? na play play dey turn to eat and go for this life oo
Ur eldest daughter is 12, U don old na wetin Ur husband brother won use U do

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / For Ladies And Wives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.