Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52268 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by okoroemeka(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.
don't wait before it gets messy,just report him to your husband,let him know what a brother he has,a brother that is ready to rape my wife is not my brother
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
sunsweet33:

That’s the advantage I’m talking about na. She will make the house uncomfortable for him, later you will hear “since we married that woman the two brothers aren’t close again”. Na so e dey take start

I take your point anyway. I just don’t think it’s that simple because most men can’t handle rejection.
That can only happen if her relationship with her inlaws has been a bad one.
If I'm doing the right thing and my conscience is at peace I'll definitely damn all consequence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by chukwujega(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
I will just advise you have a audio recording of all happening , see you later

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by MrFly(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Get rid of him
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ayasayas(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
U better open up to ur husband, don't mind the out come, that guy come kill ur husband, if u have any relationship with him he might be to first to report to ur husband, it might be a set up, be wise and careful.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Taystee: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

Take down your profile pix...
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Juliearth(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.

In other words, it's a fault that her in-law is making such advances at her?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by AareGaa: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

It's because you are weak and your body language shows you're interested, that is why he keeps doing it.

He can't try it with any strict lady.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ayasayas(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ayasayas:
U better open up to ur husband, don't mind the out come, that guy can kill ur husband, if u have any relationship with him he might be the first to report u to ur husband, it might be a set up, be wise and careful.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Poleski: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

If you keep quiet and do nothing, he will continue and might rape you one day. Record his advances; it would be your evidence. Threaten to report him to your husband (without letting him know you've got evidence) if he continues. If he ignores your threat, go ahead and report him. Don't let anyone make you feel miserable in your home.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by IMPARTIAL: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Act fast otherwise, you will get raped. He could spray you something. He could give you something to eat or drink. He may even use force.

While recording the conversation, tell him, in a friendly tone that, you notice this and that. Tell him you don't feel comfortable.

If he tries it again, tell him you will tell your husband or a relative of yours.

Las las if he tries it again, tell his relation. Also, if you have your brother, tell him to come stay with you for a while.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Simplyfun: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whatever you do please record your conversation with him cos that’s your only evidence if this matter burst.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Titogbanski: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you are not flirtatious, dress decently and very strict he will not try it or repeat it. Work on these aspects of yourself if not already in place.

If that doesn't work, then make a report to your husband quickly.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Id6019: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
I hope this is not a setup by your husband
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by engrzico(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
First gather irrefutable evidence. Before it's too late.

Cos if he doesn't have his way, hell frame you up.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by peretei2024(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Madam, give him a dirty slap whenever he tries that rubbish with you.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by LarryCork: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Goodlady:

Thank you. I m not interested but I can give you a useful suggestion.
Give the job to your mother and sisters.
This hardship of Nigeria is too much in them and I m pitying your existence.

U are a ilarates ma,can't u see am trying to help u?u don't hAV man yet u acting like u all day.my millionaire uncle is ready to pay u cash for doing ordnarry house girl work & u being rude. Hav u beento London, no then stop actin like u all dat please.ok how much will u charge & how much do u neeed every months please? This is a shance for u to make moiney. How much u want please? undecided
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by gideonvalor98(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tell either of your husband's parent. The one that most understanding and mature between them. I call across to him will make him get sense.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by penearth(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Run to ur maternal place and report him hence u have seriously warned him
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Incognito21: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Stop making rubbish post, but my advice, is bring in girl for him, let him understand that his stupid fantasy is evil, carry am go out pay ashawo for am make him Bleep

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by chaloskyx: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
record a video of his advances and show it to your husband if not keep shut and let your brother inlaw have his way
Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by drlateef: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Tell him not to bring his brother to your house when he is not around. A sensible man will understand what that means. If he argues with you, then drop the bombshell: if your brother rapes me, then it’s your fault.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by crossbreedwears(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Get her pregnant by how? Is it difficult to turn down something ridiculous or just warn him seriously??
jackcanfield:
grin Just tell your husband to take you along .. whenever he is traveling or leave you alone at home .. that young man will get you pregnant if care is not taking.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by lanrefront1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Report him to their mother, that's your husband's and his brothers mother
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
That picture is Rwandan
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by alizma: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

First try to get one or more of those his moves on record and keep it, secondly, politely warn him for the last time. I used the word politely because you can never and should never under estimate the stupidity and the extent to which a man who is obsessed can go. The if you don't see any sign of SINCERE change, call your wife and tell him you will like his brother to be out of the house and only come to visit just when he, your husband is around. Definitely he will want to know why, tell him nothing and if he insisted, tell him he badges into your room carelessly on one or two occasions and you have every reason to believe it wasn't accidental and at the same time you wouldn't want your fears come real before he takes necessary preventive measures. With this, he will be between considering his brothers badging into your room as possible mistake and the need to protect his wife and if you both have good rapor, he will do what is necessary to protect his wife's dignity and his brothers respect by separating you guys.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by aestake: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
phemmyfour:
Tell your hubby before it's too late. You are at a risk of commiting abomination/dultery and losing your husband if you keep it as a secret
Which husband?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by OSDD(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
No be you your boyfriend wan stay with last month?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by OSDD(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Some Nairalanders are very dumb as fork....

A single click on the Op's profile will save them the epistles and advice they have been dishing out since. But what do I know?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by LivingSage: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
When this kind of situation occur, people always preach against telling husband. Why angry

The first person to tell is your husband or still the mother-in-law (if she's very very understanding) and this is when your husband is kind of emotional individual.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by rickleye: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Just set up a camera and record conversations with him. There is no reason why you should be uncomfortable in your house. Inform your hubby that you are not comfortable with him leaving his younger brother . Why should you cover up - doesn’t your brother have his own place ?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by BlissGod: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

This is not a solution, men still sleep with muslim girls that wear hijab 2 4 7

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.