Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52277 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Orelafintun: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

What if your husband is on this platform? I will advise you tell your husband that you are not comfortable staying with male relatives either siblings, cousins or uncles. Do not tell him the details. However, if the brother continues his seductive moves you can tell the husband.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by phemmyfour: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
aestake:

Which husband?
Her husband , he will know eventually. The earlier the better before she got into a pit
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by bola4dprec(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

permit me to say this your husband is an evil man islamically not good to leave you and his junior brother behind while travelling. Can you allow your sister to remain in your house with your husband while travelling. Conclusively you are not bad
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Last month you were trying to decide between your mum and boyfriend

https://www.nairaland.com/7773338/should-let-live-me-mother

NL and these jobless story tellers. Shior

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by aestake: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
phemmyfour:
Her husband , he will know eventually. The earlier the better before she got into a pit
There is no husband. Na fake story be this joor.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by phemmyfour: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
aestake:

There is no husband. Na fake story be this joor.
oh, OP is a troll
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Vintage100(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
I think you fabricated this, cos if it is true, are u a baby ?? Tell him once and for all with stern warning I'm certain he will stop
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by AfonjaPriest: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Soon he will rape you, impregnate you, then you'll tell your husband.
If you like, keep postponing telling your husband. When the evil day comes, prepare to have two husbands.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by AfonjaPriest: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Soon he will rape you, impregnate you, then you'll tell your husband.
If you like, keep postponing telling your husband. When the evil day comes, prepare to have two husbands.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by KaptainAfrika: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please do you have big backside ? It is relevant to what you are going through.

Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by blackslayer: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
I just checked out your profile picture because someone suggested you take it down! Are you East African? You most certainly don't look Nigerian!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by blackslayer: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ishilove:

LOL...story land!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Chassy03: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ekwesu lier
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by YourGFsnatcher: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

He doesn't mind knacking you, but you mind getting him into trouble.
This singular reason has gotten many girls cheated in this life

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ndipe(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake story.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Sammy101111(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

Thank you best advice so far
Some men can’t control them self once they see little expose of a body part of a woman na to work mess am go they there mind that the truth
Make sure you always cover your body from head to toe when your husband brother is around . And am sorry for saying this that your husband brother may be peeping at you and your husband when you do the do it in when you are in the bathroom be cautious now. And lock your room door at night because it is a shameful thing to say outside that your husband brother rap you we no go hear bad news oh . Na something go trigger that your husband brother trying to make attempts on you . And what trigger him will not stop till he get there and inside .
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ilekokonit: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2023
jackcanfield:
that young man will get you pregnant if care is not taking.

And any DNA test will stay the kid is your husbands.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ilekokonit: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

And no dey rub powder or makeup and don't wear any see through clothes or mini skirts when he is around.

On a serious note, something as weighty as this should not be kept secret from your husband because if the brother ends up forcing you onto the bed and having his way, you can not turn then around and tell your husband that his brother has been after you for a long time as the whole family will ask you why you did not speak up months earlier

Some of his family members will even accuse you of tempting and seducing your brother in law.

Nip it in the bud whilst you still can.

And once the brother suceeds the first time, he will keep having you at will because he knows you can no longer tell anyone.

Transparency goes a long way in marriage. Keeping secrets between husband and wife always backfires.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ilekokonit: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace:

Could you please help reconcile the dates and your marital statuses as per your 3 posts below as something is just not adding up.

I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Nataliace(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10
I have been married for five years and my marriage yielded two beautiful kids.
https://www.nairaland.com/7648002/im-having-tough-time-marriage

Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Nataliace(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21
My mother wants to live with me as her house rent has expired and my boyfriend too want to live with me...who should I let in?

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nataliace(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13
https://www.nairaland.com/7801642/brother-in-law-making-advances-me

E be like say na lies, fantasies and blatantly made up stories full Nairaland these days.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ilekokonit: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2023
This story is a bare faced blatant lie if you try to reason and reconcile the 3 separate posts by the same username below.

I wish people will not keep thinking they can waste peoples time with falsehood just because there are no repercussions.

The dates and her different marital statuses as per her 3 posts below don't add up.

I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Nataliace(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10
I have been married for five years and my marriage yielded two beautiful kids.
https://www.nairaland.com/7648002/im-having-tough-time-marriage

Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? by Nataliace(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21
My mother wants to live with me as her house rent has expired and my boyfriend too want to live with me...who should I let in?

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nataliace(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13
https://www.nairaland.com/7801642/brother-in-law-making-advances-me

I am going to start taking everything I read on Nairaland with a pinch of salt as there seems to be a lot of bare faced liars on Nairaland these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by pooozeee(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2023

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ilekokonit: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2023
pooozeee:

She is lying. The whole story is made up. Read my last post above.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ilekokonit: 1:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Sammy101111:

Thank you best advice so far
Some men can’t control them self once they see little expose of a body part of a woman na to work mess am go they there mind that the truth
Make sure you always cover your body from head to toe when your husband brother is around . And am sorry for saying this that your husband brother may be peeping at you and your husband when you do the do it in when you are in the bathroom be cautious now. And lock your room door at night because it is a shameful thing to say outside that your husband brother rap you we no go hear bad news oh . Na something go trigger that your husband brother trying to make attempts on you . And what trigger him will not stop till he get there and inside .

She is lying. The whole story is made up. Read my latest post on this thread.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Tzar(m): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Continue tolerating the bad behavior o!
Since you don’t want to be the reason a bad brother wants to fvck is brother’s wife.
I think you may also be interested in the guy too, otherwise women don’t tolerate BS from men they ain’t secretly fantasizing about.
You better tell your naive husband and let the idiot be kicked out if you want to save that marriage. Otherwise, one day you will come here with crocodile tears, narrating how you ‘unintentionally’ slept with your brother in law!

Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Desusi: 4:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Nataliace:

Women! I hail o.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Desusi: 4:59am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.
Straight from the heart.You're on point here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Officialenny1: 5:24am On Aug 14, 2023
How close are you to your mother/Father in law ?
She/ He is the best person to report him to cause if u go tell your husband , they will see as that lady who wants to ruin the family , so for now report him to her and if he doesn't change then you report to your husband with evidence cause you sef go know say u don't try
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by rockog: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2023
Please do so immediately.
quote author=Stawner16 post=125078762]Take down your profile picture [/quote]
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Rolexxxy(f): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2023
Ishilove:

You mind Obama.messi? Nairaland grand story teller, best content creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by friendl: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2023
Next time if he rub your back ,get very angry ,shout at him ,warn him seriously,...stop being nice and friendly with him since he no wan get sense ,...
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by GorillaApp(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.
Oh you saw that too. I don't know what they gain in creating this senseless stories. As I dey when I dey look for time to rest, i go just Sidon begin type one useless story so that people go comment. It's crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by enemyofprogress: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2023
The thing no get meter. Give and chop and move on. Nobody go know, if you no tell them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.