Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52297 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Oyindamolah: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
His wife is busy doing her best, going to vigil to pray for her family and all others but unfortunately the horseband has not seen the efforts of his wife but having erection for the wife's sister who obviously has become too carefree with him and see him as a senior brother and a guidian. The countless divorce that uncontrolled penis has caused is uncountable. The breaking of this home is in sight, Yul Edochie is waiting to welcome you to their club with open hands.

To cut the long story short, find him girlfriend
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by LarryCork: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Goodlady:
Natalice, report the idiot. Can you imagine?
What does he take you for?
Get good evidence against him like voice recording or a video evidence if possible from CCTV or placing your phone on recording at an angle that ll pick him as he dey follow you to kitchen or entering your room anyhow

Helo.my millionaire is lookin for 2 womens who can do housegirl work & will be pay 20,000 nIara cash wit food n housegirl uniform including.i wanto help u so wots Yor phone nomba please?
& are u intaressted please.i?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by macho44(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:
Warn him severely, on record.

Let him understand that you will report him to relatives or their parents if he won't stop.

Then if he didnt heed, report him to relatives or parents if they have one.

If he didn't stop, tell your husband.

Don't waste much time before he enter u o cos as u are planning, he is also planning

How u take Sabi? Are you him, is he you?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by DOM7: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Just dey play,be bold and cast that demon away before is too late. I don't want i don't want, stop it stop it na so ekayite go Carry belle .
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ekitimanalways(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

It's astonishing you are putting up with this behaviour. You don't need to put up with this behaviour anymore. Tell your husband that somehow he needs to keep his brother away from you.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Germi9: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture
She fine oo grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Ashirioluwa: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

Every time you come out with different stories. On April 10, you claimed you’re having problem with your marriage. On July 21, you wrote it on nairaland that you need advice concerning your boyfriend and your mom, but less than 3 weeks later you came with a different story concerning your brother in law.

Everything about you is lie. Are you related to Liar Mohammed?

https://www.nairaland.com/7773338/should-let-live-me-mother

https://www.nairaland.com/7648002/im-having-tough-time-marriage#122428545

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Barcalee: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
jackcanfield:
grin Just tell your husband to take you along .. whenever he is traveling or leave you alone at home .. that young man will get you pregnant if care is not taking.

True talk tell your husband to take you with him when he's going on his trips or tell him you don't want company if he's traveling. I'm sure he will want to know more. And for immediate precautionary motive if you also have a brother let him move in with you. To avoid stories that touch
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by chiboycue: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Plant a camera when your husband is not around and record your bother in law commiting his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal. You can also do an audio recording with your Android phone of your brother in law commiting his behaviors and present the video and audio as evidences to your husband to enable him take necessary action.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by apollo13(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=Nataliace post=125078591]The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.[/quote

Dont report him, continue enjoying how he is rubbing his hands on your back..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Attracting a new woman is easier than fixing an old relationship
Dey play 😒😒
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Teymanhenry(f): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Talk to your husband. If he trust you enough, he'll believe you.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Southwestidiot: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Madam get one of those hidden camera installed in your house, capture him doing that nonsense then play it for your husband. If not he may deny and accuse you of trying to seduce him
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by yusufmurry: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.

As in eeh...

Or did she mean to say brother-in-law? If what she meant was right, then I am beginning to wonder why people get married and don't disconnect from the ex.

Una dey try. Keep increase number of failed marriage
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ncoolsome(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture

And if u went to view her profile pix after that comment up say hiiiiiiii
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Judd007: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Why won’t you tell your husband?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by NothingDoMe: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.
😄😄
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by tollyboy5(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.
exactly! na mumu play dey cause nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away
Islamic bigot. You can just read the comment n see the illeteracy. This one na grade 1.

Madame, tell warn him. And if he continues, tell your husband.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Zimmermann(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away
In her own house!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sunsweet33: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.

But sis you know some guys ignore boundaries. Or even feel personally insulted by boundaries. It’s very difficult to make them understand unless another man tells them. Nawao
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake as usual
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
sunsweet33:

But sis you know some guys ignore boundaries. Or even feel more insulted by boundaries.
She have called him to order the first time he stepped out of boundary and subsequent ones won't have followed
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by activity9(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tell your husband to mount CCTV at home so he can remotely monitor what's happening at home during his absence.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sunsweet33: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
She have called him to order the first time he stepped out of boundary and subsequent ones won't have followed

I agree with you, just pointing out that setting boundaries doesn’t mean the person will respond the way you want them to.

He knows he has advantage over her because he’s the dudes brother which is why he continued.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
sunsweet33:

I agree with you, just pointing out that setting boundaries doesn’t mean the person will respond the way you want them to.

He knows he has advantage over her because he’s the dudes brother which is why he continued.
If a man decided to be foolish then you put him in his place before it turns to something else. There are things you have to be brutal about, she should have been very brutal and nasty to him since he has refused to have sense. She should make the house uncomfortable for him till he gets his shit out .
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by linearity: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Lies!

The other day, you cooked up a story that, your mother-Inlaw and sister-Inlaw are stay with you, today it is your brother-Inlaw coming to seduce you, I guess in their presence or you want to garnish the story further by saying they have left?

By the way when did you get married, just two weeks ago, your boyfriend said he want to move-in with you.,,🙄
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sunsweet33: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Come to think of it why is the brother visiting if the husband has travelled? What kind of awkward arrangement is that sef. Can’t the visit wait until the main object of visitation has returned?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by linconby: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Speak up now please. If you give temptation an opportunity, it become a sin. The devil has no place, once you started sleeping with each other ,you won't have power to control it again until your husband get to know
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by isabi2lof: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake story , so you can't give him a dirty slap undecided except you're also enjoying it ..

A responsible woman will act immediately, if the family wan collapse make im collapse..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sunsweet33: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
If a man decided to be foolish then you put him in his place before it turns to something else. There are things you have to be brutal about, she should have been very brutal and nasty to him since he has refused to have sense. She should make the house uncomfortable for him till he gets his shit out .

That’s the advantage I’m talking about na. She will make the house uncomfortable for him, later you will hear “since we married that woman the two brothers aren’t close again”. Na so e dey take start

I take your point anyway. I just don’t think it’s that simple because most men can’t handle rejection.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Goodlady(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
LarryCork:

Helo.my millionaire is lookin for 2 womens who can do housegirl work & will be pay 20,000 nIara cash wit food n housegirl uniform including.i wanto help u so wots Yor phone nomba please?
& are u intaressted please.i?(no oofencse) smiley
Thank you. I m not interested but I can give you a useful suggestion.
Give the job to your mother and sisters.
This hardship of Nigeria is too much in them and I m pitying your existence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / For Ladies And Wives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.