Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? (2533 Views)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Oibrahim: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Check the thread for the remaining part ��

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Oibrahim: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Very deep

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2020
No not really,

If you don’t live off a guys earning and hard work, then you owe him nothing - Fact 101.

If you do then start paying small small grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by YoonSung50: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2020
No, but it makes relationship fun

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Na wa

As sugar is to tea, so sex is to a relationship

We are not brother and sister na lovers we be

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by ednut1(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Joro to joro

12 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Likasite: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2020
If You No Want Bleep, Stay Away From Relationships.
Wait For The Right Time Alone As You No Gats Tag Person For Your Personal Waka.
Any Brother Wey Tell You Say Him Go Wait For You Na Scam Whether Him Don Or Not, Chop Kpomo Before. #KpomoSweet

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by rtdCivilservant: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Very fake! Who leaked it? Usually should be the guy, but it is obvious from the chat up there that the purported leak came from the girls side.
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by falcon01: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2020
God punish Beautiful there, that's how one girl was telling me No sex in a relationship until marriage even though I told her it's a way to Express my feelings and to heal myself she no gree, Naso I leave mumu dey go. Holy Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Women with their foolish talks!

Who told you he’ll never find a girl better you? Who are you? Do you excrete golds?

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2020
falcon01:
God punish Beautiful there, that's how one girl was telling me No sex in a relationship until marriage even though I told her it's a way to Express my feelings and to heal myself she no gree, Naso I leave mumu dey go. Holy Nonsense.
Expression kor, express road ni
grin grin grin grin grin

We men can lie sha

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Lamanii22(f): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2020
It's not mandatory... If you feel you're with the right person, you can have sex, you won't even force it, it would happen naturally... And without guilt.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by falcon01: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
Expression kor, express road ni grin grin grin grin grin
We men can lie sha
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by ednut1(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Davash222:

Who told you he’ll never find a girl better you? Who are you? Do you excrete golds?
muhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2020
It is not mandatory, it is supposed to be a mutual thing not one side begging for it. Once you beg for it and it is given, I feel that you are reducing some self value/respect.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by paulolee(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
sure
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by ebhaleleme51490: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
No, but it makes relationship fun
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Lightangel65: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why are all these girls scam she is chopping dick elsewhere, girls act like they don't like sex, In my last relationship i agreed on no sex with my ex, and after some time she started wanting to have sex, i said no cause i really don't like relationships involving sex, i believe its for child making in marriage, we started arguing about this and i told her didn't we say no sex before the relationship, she later slept with another guy then we broke up.
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Davash222:

Crazy nigarrrr grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Op if she's a Virgin then leave her hold your body till marriage but if she's not
Then free her bitch ass another niggarrrrr is chopping her somewhere cool
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'll summarise.

Anita is a virgin and wants to remain so until her wedding night like most ladies.

James wants to marry a virgin as a wife. He thinks they fall from the sky on their wedding day like most men.

James can't date a lady without wanting to smash her like most men.

If all men act like James and most women don't act like Anita, no man will marry a virgin wife.

Ceteris paribus.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Mrscarter(f): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lightangel65:
Why are all these girls scam she is chopping dick elsewhere, girls act like they don't like sex, In my last relationship i agreed on no sex with my ex, and after some time she started wanting to have sex, i said no cause i really don't like relationships involving sex, i believe its for child making in marriage, we started arguing about this and i told her didn't we say no sex before the relationship, she later slept with another guy then we broke up.

Sex is more than for procreation.
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Lightangel65: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

Sex is more than for procreation.

It was originally meant for procreation, we gave it our own meaning
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by psyco: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Op, you're doing a great job. Don't mind all these underage shouting sex around. Later they will use the mouth this time with loud speakers to scream "virgins! virgins! We want a woman of virtue!"

There is nothing special in sex it's destroys!
He might even have HIV btw. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I'll summarise.

Anita is a virgin and wants to remain so until her wedding night like most ladies.

James wants to marry a virgin as a wife. He thinks they fall from the sky on their wedding day like most men.

James can't date a lady without wanting to smash her like most men.

If all men act like James and most women don't act like Anita, no man will marry a virgin wife.

Ceteris paribus.

It's funny though. Very funny! How comes it's so hard to come across virgins even all my friends are not and none of them complained of being raped. We need to stop deceiving ourselves. If most ladies want to keep it that way, it would have become the norm. Are you trying to blame men for ladies losing their viginity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

It's funny though. Very funny! How comes it's so hard to come across virgins even all my friends are not and none of them complained of being raped. We need to stop deceiving ourselves.

You and your friends do not qualify for the exact demographic I was going for. Sorry.
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You and your friends do not qualify for the exact demographic I was going for. Sorry.

So you are blaming men for ladies losing their virginity to them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

It's funny though. Very funny! How comes it's so hard to come across virgins even all my friends are not and none of them complained of being raped. We need to stop deceiving ourselves. If most ladies want to keep it that way, it would have become the norm. Are you trying to blame men for ladies losing their viginity undecided

Men are women are playing the games always. Girls blame men for loss of their virginity, when in reality some gladly engaged in it, men on the other hands want to Bleep hoes but want to marry virgin. Who will marry the hoes you’re fucking??

Na craze world we dey.

Everybody wants to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

So you are blaming men for ladies losing their virginity to them undecided

That you believe most ladies aren't virgins is your prerogative. That wasn't what my post was about. My post was about men wanting something good and yet not actually striving to have it.
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That you believe most ladies aren't virgins is your prerogative. That wasn't what my post was about. My post was about men wanting something good and yet not actually striving to have it.

Not striving to have it, how? [b]We have to stop decieving ourselves. We have to start taking responsibility and stop the blame game.
undecided [/b]. Such men end up with something good afterwards because they know what they are doing. My point is we have to stop decieving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2020
Noo, it is not mandatory
Re: Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? by Mrscarter(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Lightangel65:

It was originally meant for procreation, we gave it our own meaning

Yes cos U can express your feelings for the person you love in a more intimate way than just words.
Plus can be enjoyable.
If was for mere procreation god would have made it so it was numb not pleasurablegrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / Should I Break Up With Her?? / Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.