Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? (26392 Views)

Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by MrBroke(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
It depends on the Relationship.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by jpdoncumagain: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
YES OH. don’t kid urself, if he/she ain’t getting it from u. Then they’ll be getting it elsewhere. Period.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Hezmatosky: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
A guy is asking this question? Abi na wife say make u whine us kiss
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by dilini(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
And you expect a guy to remain faithful to you even with this your comment?

siofra:
She has the right to do whatever she wants with her body

Fūck you and your stupid thread angry
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Bluffly: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Many people have happy, fulfilling, healthy
romantic relationships without having sex
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on
your personal beliefs, physical desires, and
the nature of your relationship.

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. However, this doesn’tmean that the relationship will be unhealthy.

And it certainly isn’t a sign that your partner
doesn’t love or value you!

This is my humble opinion though, tell us what you think nairalanders?
Yes in marriage but no consideration whatsoever outside marriage.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by winner37(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
I personally I don't believed and I can't never be in a relationship with I will not bleep...
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by gassbee: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
If u r in a relationship and not having sexx it means one person has a medical or spiritual problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Moniya4Real(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
But how does one cope with the nuzzling transformer in one’s balls?. If we no have sex, wetin we gain. Sexual pleasure is incomparable to none in this world. Especially when one wants to come 😉

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by masterduba(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
No sCx and it would feel like:
1. I was talking to my cousin or a friend I don't want to Y#nsh.
2. I can't achieve anything amorously meaningful.
3. I don't know what's down under; the texture and possible wideness (due to an infection or childbirth from a previous adventure)
4. I have not locked her down. The act makes me more desirable to her. I want to be irresistible to her anytime she sees me.

Come on na, she wants you to burst her this thing.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nothing is compulsory in a relationship but be ready to be manipulated into doing the things you don't want (e.g., sex).

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by PepeXKermit: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
when you dey your own relationship, make you no nack. another man go service your woman...
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Jodha(f): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's not obviously....I feel people have clouded the whole idea of a relationship because of sex...

If yhu can have a relationship without the distractions of sex....and still love each other then yhure ready for marriage..

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by NaijaCover(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Every Nigha has his own choice.....

Back then ,I didn't see it as a MUST............

But, something really changed me...

Then again,I just remembered how I kept my cool with my ex for over 7 years, maintaining the NO-SEX type of relationship.... But las las,na another guyman help me deflower the banny for free of charge.....

So these days,once you cross my path as a banny,you should expect steady wiping and banging undecided

Are You In Germany?
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
post=125082825:

Are You In Germany?
. No...

,you get package for me? This one wey you ask me this question so? cheesy
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by NaijaCover(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. No...

,you get package for me? This one wey you ask me this question so? cheesy

Which Country Are You Now?
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
post=125082920:

Which Country Are You Now?
. Naija of course undecided. Warri,Delta state to be precise undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Zonefree:
Very much compulsory and essential.

I cannot wholeheartedly love a woman without first having coitus with her.

The importance of sex in relationship and marriage shouldn't be underestimated.
Imagine what a so called choir master is sayingundecided undecided,i'm ashamed of you
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by NaijaCover(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Naija of course undecided. Warri,Delta state to be precise undecided

Dey Greet You, From ANAMBRA

Home Of Milk And Honey

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
post=125082989:

Dey Greet You, From ANAMBRA

Home Of Milk And Honey
. ,is that all? angry

Any ways,I greet you too........

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by prepresh(f): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
For me, it's a no no. Sex before marriage is a sin before God. Even if you have done it before knowing the truth, you can still quit.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by denko(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yes if the lady did not request for money, the guy will not be feel to have given enough to get compensated for sex.
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. However, this doesn’tmean that the relationship will be unhealthy.

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by ayo2008: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

Sex is sacrosanct as it confined to legally married couples. Anything outside this is totally wrong and sinful.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
In a no sex relationship, one person is actually suffering even if they prerend
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by MICVOCT(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Then again,I just remembered how I kept my cool with my ex for over 7 years, maintaining the NO-SEX type of relationship.... But las las,na another guyman help me deflower the banny for free of charge.....

So these days,once you cross my path as a banny,you should expect steady wiping and banging undecided

grin
It is allowed!!!
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Badhguy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
The importance of sex in a relationship or marriage cannot be underestimated.

That was how, I was asking out a deeper life girl out. Omo this girl started preaching to me ooo. So one day I ask her, to give me her phone let me check something. I went straight to her browser history,gbam there it is. Xvideos everywhere. I was smiling hard inside🤣.

But if I ask this same girl to come over she will start preaching what she is not even practicing.

Moral lesson: fear them. I repeat fear them.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by MICVOCT(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stephaniegold:
Yes

Thank you!
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by MICVOCT(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
ayenale1:
All I know is that ,virgin or no virgin no lady or girl will look at me in the eyes and say no knacking before marriage....

Verdict!!!
grin
The lord[parliament] has spoken very clearly
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Kunlexity(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Very Importanta
Remember
"When the bed shakes regularly,the house is at peace"
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by AlphaHakimi: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
No sex before marriage=No spending of money whatsoever before marriage.

As women keep their body holy before marriage, men should also keep their money until after marriage so that they can use it to properly take care of their family.

This means that the girl should never sleep with the guy no matter the reason and the guy should not spend a dime no matter the reason.

Furthermore, after the wedding, anyday the woman says "I'm not in the mood" the man should also withdraw every form of financial provision, security and house chores until the day the wife gets in the mood.

Everything about marriage is transactional.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Enice(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

There's a difference between not wanting sex at all and not wanting sex with your partner. The former should be respected and a healthy relationship can be built on this but the later is a no! no! You cannot expect a healthy relationship without sex with me while you go about donating it freely to others. It's not done.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Ensquare(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yes nah
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Bouncin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

My guy I thought I was the only one on this.
Guy my first ever babe said she was a virgin so because I loved her so much I didn't care much of not dicking her although I de suck bobby but no penetration.
Omo las las when I was away, na this same banny use her mouth beg another real niggar to bang her. Omo, e pain me gan. That was after 4years. She left me for the guy but later came back as she saw I was better.
I banged her with anger afterwards but refuse to accept and date her again. She lost me and the guy. Till today she still calls me.

My advice: if you are not dicking a Nigerian girl, then you aren't dating her. Just say you are her friend. Don't ever fall for the s'tupid thing of no s3x before marriage. Na scarm!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.