Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lonely At The Bottom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely At The Bottom (1063 Views)

"When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" / I Am Lonely In America / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely At The Bottom by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don't even want to talk to anyone in this my broke state.

I feel like a burden even to myself.

People see me in my street and conclude that I must be very quiet.. heck some people even tag me a "pastor" because they don't see me engaging in drinking or smoking or womanising. I don't even talk to anyone in the street, occasionally Sha.

I am just angry with everything around me.

In this state of mine I don't think I will ever get married to any lady. I might be single till forever because I will be the last person to bring children into this world to suffer.

I feel very toxic right now.

4 Likes

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Paystack: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Exactly how I feel.

I even ran from everyone to a secret location so I can figure out my purpose in this earth.

Heck! I can never be poor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by fyzaila: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sorry guys, It will be well soon. Don't despair cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Candidlady: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wrong

It is actually not lonely at the bottom

Try comparing it with the kinda loneliness at the top
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by LarryCork: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

People see me in my street and conclude that I must be very quiet.. heck some people even tag me a "pastor" because they don't see me engaging in drinking or smoking or womanising. I don't even talk to anyone in the street, occasionally Sha.

In this state of mine I don't think I will ever get married to any lady. I might be single till forever because I will be the last person to bring children into this world to suffer.

angry
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by LarryCork: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Say wot??
Yor bottom is lonely meaning Yor yansh is lonely....corrrrrrrect?...are u also gay sir?(no oofense) angry
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
LarryCork:

Say wot??
Yor bottom is lonely meaning Yor yansh is lonely....corrrrrrrect?...are u also gay sir?(no oofense) angry
I no sure weda you dey ok.

4 Likes

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by DonBenny77(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Me that ran from home because of small debt for 3 weeks now it's been street life.
I no get strength to give statement.
Life is harsh!

1 Like

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Epinigirls: 1:39am On Aug 14, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Do you have a small job or business you're doing?

Are you a graduate?
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Rokiat(f): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Mindset is everything by the way. Change your mindset first else nothing will change.
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Dshocker(m): 2:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Asake sing say; Lonely at the top

You dey talk say; Lonely at the bottom

So na who make we believe? 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Miravik900(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Wahala 😄
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by 2times2(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Bro, we plenty for this *boat*oo. The only girl wet dey open leg for me don serve me breakfast.
Dear God I must testify

1 Like

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by spencekat(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
It is lonely everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Its a phase and it will pass. Start by working on yourself.

Look for a good job or a good trade to learn. The beaty of Nigeria is you could learn a trade for cheap.

You could also get a bike or Marwa on hire for the time being.

If you are at the bottom, you must start from somewhere and resist the urge to compare yourself to your mate.

Start from somewhere, forget about women or relationships for now. Read good motivational books.

You will come out strong
Re: Lonely At The Bottom by ecstasy37(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Cut down your habits and save more every other thing would play out

2 Likes

Re: Lonely At The Bottom by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Epinigirls:

Do you have a small job or business you're doing?

Are you a graduate?
I am a teacher.

No I am not a graduate

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Bringing Anything To The Table , I Don't Want You-Victor Osimhen / Happy Birthday Queenzy! / Ladies Please I Need Your Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.