Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States (51560 Views)

Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
vannessa7:

You mean all the fabricated Ipob lies that has no leg to stand on, none of your accusations against Tinubu has been proven anywhere but there are evidence to debunk all of them. Igbos are the master liars and con master of this nation from time immemorial, you fabricated Jibril of Sudan out of the blues when you had nothing to hold on to against Buhari, you put so much energy in that lie that even I was almost convinced, videos upon videos everywhere with recorded voices proving that Buhari was actually jubril from Sudan, some of your lies are here👇

They demonized Awolowo by calling him a fascist, a tribalist and a genocider who killed millions while they stylishly avoided calling out the military generals like OBJ, Gowon, Muritala Mohammed etc that carried out the war. They also said Awolowo had the intention of christianizing YorĂčbĂĄland therefore Yoruba Muslims must rise against Awolowo. Adelabu etc fell for this propaganda by the Igbo Zikists and worked with the NCNC.

They called Aare Oona kakanfo Akintola a corrupt man and an enemy in order to justify his assassination during the 1966 coup. Yet they spared the lives of their own kinsmen who were looting the federal government at the same time.

They did a documentary to call Aare Oona kakanfo MKO a drug baron in order to justify the roles their political leaders played in the annulment of June 12 elections in 1993. They even orchestrated propaganda that MKO Abiola was going to Islamise Nigeria by spreading a rumor that Abiola ordered the sinking of a ship loaded with bible coming to Nigeria.

They called Olu Falae a Yoruba candidate and a tribalist when he contested for presidency in 1999.

They called ACN a Yoruba party that must be expunged from Igboland when Ngige contested against Peter Obi their (new messiah) when he was in APGA.

They called President Bola Tinubu a tribalist, a drug baron, a cultist, a disabled person, a Guinean citizen, a Kanuri man, a corrupt man, an Islamist etc. when he contested for presidency a few months ago. They sponsored international defamatory attacks on international and local news outlets in order to destroy his reputation and make the Yoruba people hate their own kinsman. A lot of Yoruba Gen Zs with zero knowledge of history were recruited ignorantly into this hate campaign.

Tell me with proof, if everything I have stated is wrong. If angel Micheal turns into a Yoruba man today and identifies with the Yoruba culture, the political establishment in the South East will gang up and recruit some ni:twits in the South South to plot his political destruction.

There is NO pro Yoruba political leader from the time of Awolowo till 2023 that the South East political elites and their foot soldiers have not planned or participated in their destruction.

The constant ridiculing and defaming of all political leaders past and present in Yorubaland by South Easterners is due to deep seated hatred against the Yoruba people and a form of psychological and asymmetrical warfare against Yoruba leaders, Yoruba people and Yorubaland.

If any of the hallelujah boys and social media influencers are not going to tell you this truth, I will tell you the bitter truth.

NO APOLOGIES!!!

Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo.

It is just one of igbo many vices to lie and fabricate stories and hate, nothing new.
Didn't bother to read the heavy load of jagons. Stop sniffing that white powder please.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by wis3(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lastmankc:
It happened in imo state.Have you forgotten it.Your demonic party started it
I do not belong to any of your useless political parties. What I don't like is how you guys ty to paint as the best of the three candidates. When we both know Obi is a dullard and a failure with notice to show up stairs.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
walefresh3:
pls I don't talk to slave..... Move...

Thank GOD WE DODGED A BUILET....
You dodged a bullet and took in a ballistic missile in person of Ebola Ahmed Tinubu. Hahahahahaha. Keep giving yourself hope.
All Eyes On The Judiciary Abeg
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Mccullum: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
AFTER THE JUDGEMENT, YOU PEOPLE WILL GO TO COURT OF APPEAL AND SUPREME COURT,

BY THEN OBI'S DEFEAT WILL BE VERY CLEAR TO DELUSIONAL DOUBTERS.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Diligence: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
6 months is enof for him to recoup his investments albeit Ill gotten (from Feb-25 to Aug-25 ... afterwards, he should Quit.

Return The People's Stolen Mandate

The more the thief stays, the more suffering he creates for the common man until the common man says EnofisEnof... Don't wait until then-o!
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Josephkabila12: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:

Guess you are comfortable with the reality until it get to your door step. You people never learn even in your foolishness.
you're just ibo buffoon, so it's obi that'll better ur life?? Ibo mumu
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Midehi3(f): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it the prayer of Peter Obi at the Tribunal?

or is he calling for the cancellation of the election?
Go to thread where dollar is hitting up to N1,000....not only thread to attack innocent people......mtchewĆ”

I hate all of you supporting this govt, just because you are benefitting from it, if I tell you what I saw today with a family ehnnn, God punish all of una, stvpid people undecided

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 5fvv: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

I wish the can open a thread for betting with Obi supporters., Make we chop that money una like to waste on loser Obi
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Gratefullheart: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
arcis:

leave them,...let them continue their useless display of madness 😠 ...they will never taste that power because they see every regions and tribes as their enemies...how can you progress when you keep fighting everybody..You need everybody to achieve your goals but Igbo wouldn't do that...Well by the year 2098...You can have a VP...
grin grin grin
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 5fvviv: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 5fvviv: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

grin

We won't give them shishi.. no Biafra no Presidency or Vice or Senate President
Moh227:

Insult?!

Calling mumu a mumu is a simple statement of fact
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 5fvvive: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

RIP to him
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 5fvvive: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

May God punish all the people that voted for a 3rd class Philosophy graduate who submitted WAEC results to INEC, Over a Candidate with Business Administration and Accounting honors Chicago State University

While claiming to suddenly love Nigeria
Moh227:

Nonsense chest beater... I bet you live and type in one shanty
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 5fvvive: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

You wey no get car or Generator dey follow me wey dey fuel my car lament...

No go hustle
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Die009: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it the prayer of Peter Obi at the Tribunal?

or is he calling for the cancellation of the election?

All this Ibo self when obi won through court in anambra all eyes are closed on judiciary then but now that he want to fraudulently claim first from been third all eyes on judiciary efforts in vain smh
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by simply22: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nigeria remains a joke in the legal world.
What is the 'sub judice rule' in Nigeria?
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by JOemmy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Affirming tinibu's victory will only destroy the 1999 nigerian constitution it will definitely open doors for all kinds of criminal elements in nigeria to come out to contest to be nigeria's president in future this is not about peter obi.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Babastrong(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
I want to join this group called "OBIdients" but they're too cold for my liking. always threat without action. THE STRONG TAKE WHAT THEY WANT. this's my motto since i knew right from left.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Thoughty2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
They should change the slogan from "All eyes on the Judiciary" to "Judiciary, you are our last hope". People are normally arrogant and will like to call other's bluff
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Powerhouse99: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
Mandate thieves. Third position claiming first.😁
aggressive minority trying so hard to force their failure of a candidate on the majority

*Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu*

Lukman is an APC Chieftain and immediate past National Vice Chairman (North-West) of the Party in

Disturbing Signals:
Open Letter to President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Salihu Moh. Lukman
C/o All Progressives Congress
North-West Zonal Office
Kaduna

Your Excellency, I find it very compelling to send this open letter to you because there are disturbing signals, which if not averted could produce bigger problems and irreversibly destroy our electoral viability as a party. These are issues bordering on whether as a leader, you will be accessible based on which party members and, by extension, Nigerians can influence your decisions as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Noting that democracy is founded on the principles of representation, it is expected that being an elected President, your decisions should be representative of the interest of Nigerians.

Without attempting to question your authority and commitment to the wellbeing of Nigeria as a nation, within the short period since May 29, 2023 when you assumed office, there are decisions you took, which are very disturbing to many of us who are loyal party members. As loyal party members, we did not only support you to win the 2023 elections, but we have strong belief that your leadership is what our dear country needed at this critical period of our political development.

Perhaps, it is important to highlight that I am making this letter open because having resigned my position as a member of the APC National Working Committee (NWC), I don’t want to make any claim of having access to you in whatever form. Even as NWC member, it was almost impossible to access you after winning the election. Now, given that I resigned because I disagreed with your decision to nominate Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje to emerge as the National Chairman of APC, I don’t expect you to be amenable to meeting a “protestant” like me.

To be honest, making Dr. Ganduje National Chairman of APC is the first disturbing signal. Many party members are yet to recover from that shock. With all the uncleared corruption allegation against Dr. Ganduje, you opted to nominate him to become the National Chairman of the party even when Article 31.5(i) of the constitution of APC clearly gave Nasarawa State Executive Committee the power to nominate who should replace Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Given that Sen. Umaru Tanko Al-Makura is from Nasarawa State, and he has been very loyal to you, it was scandalous that you will opt for Dr. Ganduje with all the baggage of corruption allegation against him. Recall that before the March 2022 APC National Convention, Sen. Al-Makura aspired to become APC National Chairman and President Buhari was influenced to nominated Sen. Adamu over Sen. Al-Makura partly because he was alleged to be loyal (to) you, it defies every logical reasoning that you will ignore provision of Article 31.5(i) to nominate Dr. Ganduje even when the same provision of the constitution was used to nominate Sen. Basiru Ajibola from Osun State as replacement of Sen. Iyiola Omisore.

The emergence of Dr. Ganduje as National Chairman of APC send the disturbing signal of being weakly committed to fighting corruption. This is very troubling and is neither representative of the interest of APC members, nor is it representative of the wider interest of Nigerians. If our democracy is to develop to the point of being capacitated to resolve our national challenges, the commitment of our leaders to fighting corruption must never be in doubt.

That our leaders in APC accepted the emergence of Dr. Ganduje as APC National Chairman without much resistance produces the second disturbing signal. This is because the absence of resistance was more a reflection of fear, whic is the new reality in APC. Once leaders and members of APC continue to feel threatened that when they express opposition against your decision, we may end up with the bigger danger of creating a police state. This may not arise from any conscious decision coming from you but will be produced from circumstances of having to rationalise or enforce your decisions, which may not be acceptable to party members and citizens. In fact, the first casualties of such reality will be fellow party members.

Largely because of the atmosphere of fear surrounding the emergence of Dr. Ganduje as National Chairman, the wider debate of using the vacancies created to respond to the challenge of inclusivity given that we won the 2023 election with a Muslim-Muslim ticket was lost. Rather than even attempting to respond to that challenge and demonstrate that truly we only invoke the Muslim-Muslim ticket as an electoral strategy, in a very insensitive manner we imposed another Muslim-Muslim scenario in the party with National Chairman and National Secretary both Muslims. And we want to claim we are a progressive party? What is the brand of our progressive politics? Certainly, not the one which Nigerians expect, which endears us to citizens on account of which Nigerians gave us the mandate to manage the affairs of government since 2015.

The third disturbing signal is the quality of your appointees. Sincerely, Your Excellency, throughout the 2023 electoral campaigns, one of the strong campaign points was that you know how to find talents. When it took you more than eight weeks to nominate your Ministers, the belief was that you are taking your time to identify indisputably proficient people. With due respect to all those you nominated, many party members and extension Nigerians were disappointed. It is clear to any discerning mind that political consideration eclipsed any other factor, definitely no argument about talent can be sustained. As it is, both as party members and as Nigerians, our expectation from your government has crashed.

This leads us to the fourth disturbing signal, which is about the management of policy process. When in your inaugural address you declared that petroleum subsidy is gone, it gave many of us the confidence that you have assumed office ready to take all the hard decisions and initiate measures for accelerated national development. Of course, no one expect that process of accelerated development will produce immediate results. But many of us expect that the details of initiatives will be clear and will not be reduced to propaganda. As things are, Nigerians are still waiting to know what the agenda of Government is with respect to managing the downstream oil sector beyond saving the amount of money that used to be expended for subsidy payments.

The second issue related to management of policy initiatives is the exchange rate of the Naira. Some of us expect that decisions around exchange rate will be integral part of broader economic policy of government. Now, it would appear that isolated decision has been taken to float the Naira without any clear economic policy. The consequence is that the Naira is on a downward swing. Combined with rising cost of transport as a result of withdrawal of subsidy the inflationary pressure on the economy is very high. As a result, living condition is getting worse. At this rate, poverty incidence will be terribly high, beyond any rational expectations.

Mr. President, you need to urgently address these disturbing signals coming early in your tenure. No one should deceive you into believing that party members and leaders, and by extension Nigerians are not worried with all these disturbing signals. It will be a disservice to your leadership and to our people if we don’t bring these to your attention. You need to act fast to start correcting these disturbing signals before they become defining attributes of your administration and by extension our party. It is either you correct them, or we sign off any prospect of winning any future election.

I am confident that your indisputable commitment to progressive politics will be activated at this early period of your leadership to correct all these disturbing signals. Both as Nigerians and loyal APC members, we believe in your capacity to provide fair leadership. It is our hope that you are still committed to the founding vision of APC, which is progressive politics. And as someone who was in the trenches fighting for democracy in Nigeria, our expectation is that under your leadership, democracy will achieve its representative credentials, based on which the ability of Nigerians to influence your decisions will be high. This is only possible is you take appropriate steps to correct all the disturbing signals arising from decisions taken directly by you. May Allah (SWT) continue to guide you and hopefully through that ensure that it is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the progressive politician that will rule Nigeria for the next four years! Amin!!!
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Christistruth03: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dottore:
Save the Country #SaveNigeria

Save Biafra you mean
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Mosba: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
With what I'm seeing, I don't want to be any of those judges or their relatives. May God protect everyone of us sa because seems this billboards are more threat than observation
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by azikiweironsi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Peppysco:

Truth is, his followers don't know what Obi is asking for. Man is not asking that he won the election or to be declared the president, he's simply asking the tribunal to void the election,which is a total No.
Reason I laugh at his uninformed followers because they don't understand how legal matters work.

Honestly why are they called headless chickens or headless mobs ? Because they refused to read and understand. When you see someone among others in a class claiming to have got first position, making all manners of attention seeking, check him, he knew he failed woefully but just trying hard to seek relevance or save face. These people don't know now that they create more damages to Obi's reputation.
Even that one is a great pretender I have ever come across. He knows very well that he can't win and didn't win either. No wonder Governor Soludo said it. Nzogbu-Nzogbu character.
Oya let the attack begin. It's in your gene. We know you all. Headless chickens.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Lastmankc(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
I do not belong to any of your useless political parties. What I don't like is how you guys ty to paint as the best of the three candidates. When we both know Obi is a dullard and a failure with notice to show up stairs.
And the druggie is a brilliant president
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
You mean IPOB pigs sponsoring billboards all over Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.