Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States (51570 Views)

Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Klington: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

All you Ipob, ESN, Ugm on Nairaland would be fished out really soon... Order as been given to DSS and Police cyber security unit

Bigotry and hatred will eventually drown you.

Yoruba Muslim with an IQ of a low grade !mbec!le.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

Here I was rooting for David Umahi and Charles Soludo Presidency oo

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere, even on giant billboard

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

It's this year Mr man. Deal with it. Except you guys wants the anarchy. We are waiting for what the tribunal final judgement will rest on The whole world knows that your Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu is illegitimate president and not permitted to contest in the first place. Dey for your one room sef con dey misyam.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E go shock una. I hope you have ready your Togo passport.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

It's this year Mr man. Deal with it. Except you guys wants the anarchy. We are waiting for what the tribunal final judgement will rest on The whole world knows that your Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu is illegitimate president and not permitted to contest in the first place. Dey for your one room sef con dey misyam.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E go shock una. I hope you have ready your Togo passport.

I wish the can open a thread for betting with Obi supporters., Make we chop that money una like to waste on loser Obi

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by okorogodwin4(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi and his brainless ipob supporters are the most dumbest, clueless and useless set of human beings you can anywhere in the world..

I spit on them!
ethnic and religious hatred will never allow you to see beyond your nose
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Elliotwaveforec: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mumu people! No wonder they're called obi-diots.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi and his brainless ipob supporters are the most dumbest, clueless and useless set of human beings you can anywhere in the world..

I spit on them!
I just figured out that all Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu supporters are all criminals. They are thieves just like their drug baron. That's why they're supporting their kind. Cocaine Addicts everywhere claiming woke.
Spits on Thiéfnubu supporters. Very useless humans.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Blaze14k: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

Nonsense chest beater... I bet you live and type in one shanty

You wish bro get a life.. this isn't good for you. Not everyone is as poor as u sound. you got so much hate in u and u will die young with wrinkles all over your face due to hardship and hatred. Even ur brothers prefer hiring igbos than u lazy lot. At least step away from lagos and build a better life instead of looking for owambe to help ur miserable life. Bro u sound like a poor wretched fellow squatting in a selfcon apartment. At least get a job that is reasonable for u to survive. You trek 30mins everyday yet u have the guts to criticize someone who spent thousands to raise a billboard.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by gaskiyamagana: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:
We must reclaim our rightful mandate. Obidients will never relent.
Tell your lawyers to be preparing for the SECOND HALVE OF YOUR STOLEN MANDATE WAILING in the Appeal Court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

I wish the can open a thread for betting with Obi supporters., Make we chop that money una like to waste on loser Obi
Betting. Na run you go run oo. But wait oo. What's giving you people the confidence that a known criminal like Tinubu will scale through all the corruption and frauds that has already disqualified him Omo where una dey get this mind sef. Let me guess 🤔🤔 Has so you think the tribunal judges will collect the money as usual and give a false judgement. Make una no aloow the ambition of a criminal in Tinubu burn down this country. Una go run oo.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Unie30: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

And If The Nation newspaper TVC communication are business in his name it's you Ogun would kill soon
Businesses that were established with the proceeds of politics. Your Boss is daft and empty that's all.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by walefresh3(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125100374][/quote]stop believing liar....

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by BJanta: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Moh227 post=125100078] cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

Here I was rooting for David Umahi and Charles Soludo Presidency oo

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere, even on giant billboard

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

.[/quo

Bro, believe it ,no Iboman can ever rule Nigeria. By this that even just did, he has carried his sacrifice beyond the shrine. Why would their so-called elders not caution them is what I cannot understand.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by arcis: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gratefullheart:
I don't understand why it's very difficulty for this Igbo people to understand that they cannot rule Nigeria,you are a slave since the End of Biafra war of 1967.… Atleast you people should use ur common sense...it's an intentional act by the power blocks to make sure you don't get any close to power...all this billboard it's just a waste of money

leave them,...let them continue their useless display of madness 😠 ...they will never taste that power because they see every regions and tribes as their enemies...how can you progress when you keep fighting everybody..You need everybody to achieve your goals but Igbo wouldn't do that...Well by the year 2098...You can have a VP...

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by walefresh3(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Betting. Na run you go run oo. But wait oo. What's giving you people the confidence that a known criminal like Tinubu will scale through all the corruption and frauds that has already disqualified him Omo where una dey get this mind sef. Let me guess 🤔🤔 Has so you think the tribunal judges will collect the money as usual and give a false judgement. Make una no aloow the ambition of a criminal in Tinubu burn down this country. Una go run oo.
A word is enough for the wise.
oohh u meant dis known liar is not a CRIMINAL ?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Gandrova: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
what will be will be. What you guys don't understand is that Obi is not only contesting the victory to become president but to have BAT Disqualified. He is ineligible to contest with all the shady antecedents and corruption cases here and there.

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,
No one can pinpoint one actual truth about him.

But those who claim to love Nigeria are running on ethnic sentiment and calling Obidients haters of Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now than 2015 when APC used media propaganda to give us the failure called buhari.

Meanwhile , support my channel to grow. Watch and subscribe please.

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU
Is this how you want your channel to grow? With one sided politics. Dey Play Dey Play

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
walefresh3:
oohh u meant dis known liar is not a CRIMINAL ?
Bring any criminal record or charges against him. Whether it's EFCC, ICPC DSS anyone. I am waiting.
Your drug lord own full yakata. What a time to be Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu supporter. Very terrible time.
🙄🙄🙄
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Padipadi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
what will be will be. What you guys don't understand is that Obi is not only contesting the victory to become president but to have BAT Disqualified. He is ineligible to contest with all the shady antecedents and corruption cases here and there.

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,
No one can pinpoint one actual truth about him.

But those who claim to love Nigeria are running on ethnic sentiment and calling Obidients haters of Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now than 2015 when APC used media propaganda to give us the failure called buhari.

Meanwhile , support my channel to grow. Watch and subscribe please.

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU
If PDP didn't fail, APC won't exist.
We have a foundation problem so casting eyes on Tinubu alone isn't the solution. Whatever Tinubu bypassed to become senator in 1993, governor in 1999 is the same that cleared him for presidency in 2023. You, Obi and other elupees can't claim to be holier than thou when governors, reps, senators elected on platform of LP are eating big like those they met in PDP and APC. Shehu Sanni said reps earn N12m, senators earn N16m. No LP member has voice out since May 2023 that they v been sworn in that the money's ridiculous compared to the state of Nigeria's economy.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by walefresh3(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Bring any criminal record or charges against him. Whether it's EFCC, ICPC DSS anyone. I am waiting.
Your drug lord own full yakata. What a time to be Ebola Ahmed Thiéfnubu supporter. Very terrible time.
🙄🙄🙄
pls I don't talk to slave..... Move...

Thank GOD WE DODGED A BUILET....

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by biggie73(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
For Obi not having a case.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by oneeast: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Racoon:

You supported Buhari who Tinubu the druggie also supported but who ended up a disaster. Now same Tinubu have got to himself another set of criminals like Akpabio ( who was caught sending "money prayers"wink to senators) and Gandollar the dollar crook. Are you never ashame of supporting idiocy?

Ngeneukwenu is cursed, he has been doing this dirty poorly paid job of defending failures for over 15yrs and has been living in the slum of Akute
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by MRMRMR: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Peter Pandora and his supporters have taken stupidity to another level. If they like let them waste their money erecting billboards on evry street corner in Nigeria, the respected judges of the PEPT will decide the petition based on the law and facts of the case before them. No sentiment, no emotion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by walefresh3(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
oneeast:

Ngeneukwenu is cursed, he has been doing this dirty poorly paid job of defending failures for over 15yrs and has been living in the slum of Akute
Thief Obi is a criminal... And he doesn't have any POLITICAL party to challenge any ELection....

Thank GOD we dodged that POLITICAL scammer

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by walefresh3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Why una no erect am for Lagos ? We want to see something ? Ohh obi want to be president of alaigbo alone ?

Thank God we rejected that FAILURE with our votes

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by sangresan(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
For now, no Ibo can rule Nigeria. If una like, listen to the truth.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by vannessa7(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Stupid bastards!

You think you have the monopoly of idiocy? You shout down every opposing voice with abusive chants of "IPOB", "Sore Igbo losers" and "Obidients" as if Nigeria is only occupied by three tribes.

Bunch of unlettered, unfettered, unhinged and unexposed corn-eating sycophants! Societal misfits!

Because your Yoruba brother is President, so the rest of the country can no longer cough? Are you people mad? Over 300 ethnic groups and you have the audacity to think Nigeria revolves around you and the Igbos! Our brother Jonathan was President and you all had freedom of speech. You abused him day and night, wished him death, called for civil disobedience, engineered violent protests, even trumpeted the need for a civil war and not once did we shout you down.

Today because that vicious murderer, convicted drug peddler, miserable looking thief who has held Lagos bound in his grip with his domineering tendencies, a rascal with no sense of economic or diplomatic leadership knowledge, is a President by illegitimate means, we should all lie down for you Yorubas to walk on us abi?

Foolish and dirty set of people with scratched and torn faces!

So much pain, take it easy, because of your health, hun

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by BoldBrainz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
vannessa7:

So much pain, take it easy, because of your health, hun

My health is just dandy.. smiley. Muchos gracias, cielo!
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Lastmankc(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
Mandate thieves. Third position claiming first.😁
aggressive minority trying so hard to force their failure of a candidate on the majority
It happened in imo state.Have you forgotten it.Your demonic party started it
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by luluman: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

Insult?!

Calling mumu a mumu is a simple statement of fact
Is that how you were brought up?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by pato2016: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
So many sane Nigerians will be regretting now for ever joining, supporting and voting for Obi. His attitude after the elections and his supporters so so shameful

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by vannessa7(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

🙄🙄🙄

You mean all the fabricated Ipob lies that has no leg to stand on, none of your accusations against Tinubu has been proven anywhere but there are evidence to debunk all of them. Igbos are the master liars and con master of this nation from time immemorial, you fabricated Jibril of Sudan out of the blues when you had nothing to hold on to against Buhari, you put so much energy in that lie that even I was almost convinced, videos upon videos everywhere with recorded voices proving that Buhari was actually jubril from Sudan, some of your lies are here👇

They demonized Awolowo by calling him a fascist, a tribalist and a genocider who killed millions while they stylishly avoided calling out the military generals like OBJ, Gowon, Muritala Mohammed etc that carried out the war. They also said Awolowo had the intention of christianizing Yorùbáland therefore Yoruba Muslims must rise against Awolowo. Adelabu etc fell for this propaganda by the Igbo Zikists and worked with the NCNC.

They called Aare Oona kakanfo Akintola a corrupt man and an enemy in order to justify his assassination during the 1966 coup. Yet they spared the lives of their own kinsmen who were looting the federal government at the same time.

They did a documentary to call Aare Oona kakanfo MKO a drug baron in order to justify the roles their political leaders played in the annulment of June 12 elections in 1993. They even orchestrated propaganda that MKO Abiola was going to Islamise Nigeria by spreading a rumor that Abiola ordered the sinking of a ship loaded with bible coming to Nigeria.

They called Olu Falae a Yoruba candidate and a tribalist when he contested for presidency in 1999.

They called ACN a Yoruba party that must be expunged from Igboland when Ngige contested against Peter Obi their (new messiah) when he was in APGA.

They called President Bola Tinubu a tribalist, a drug baron, a cultist, a disabled person, a Guinean citizen, a Kanuri man, a corrupt man, an Islamist etc. when he contested for presidency a few months ago. They sponsored international defamatory attacks on international and local news outlets in order to destroy his reputation and make the Yoruba people hate their own kinsman. A lot of Yoruba Gen Zs with zero knowledge of history were recruited ignorantly into this hate campaign.

Tell me with proof, if everything I have stated is wrong. If angel Micheal turns into a Yoruba man today and identifies with the Yoruba culture, the political establishment in the South East will gang up and recruit some ni:twits in the South South to plot his political destruction.

There is NO pro Yoruba political leader from the time of Awolowo till 2023 that the South East political elites and their foot soldiers have not planned or participated in their destruction.

The constant ridiculing and defaming of all political leaders past and present in Yorubaland by South Easterners is due to deep seated hatred against the Yoruba people and a form of psychological and asymmetrical warfare against Yoruba leaders, Yoruba people and Yorubaland.

If any of the hallelujah boys and social media influencers are not going to tell you this truth, I will tell you the bitter truth.

NO APOLOGIES!!!

Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo.

It is just one of igbo many vices to lie and fabricate stories and hate, nothing new.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kazzman(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
What will be will surely be...the evil party call APC is too desperate for power...

Obi supporters and Foolishness are like a Siamese twins, now who is more desperate between someone that is already in power and someone instead of doing something reasonable with their frustrated life but busy pasting yeye Bill boards all around with the aim of name tagging some people in other to do their evil and unmerited wish. Shiooooor! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Ihengwu: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is blackmail and needs to stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.