Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States (51566 Views)

Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Segzy19: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Mark my words, Obi will never lead this country.
Not by death or any evil wish upon him o... Not at all but he will never lead this country.

The election tribunal will never rule in his favour. If Obidients like, let them erect 1 million billboards

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Majesty7: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it the prayer of Peter Obi at the Tribunal?

or is he calling for the cancellation of the election?

They don't even know

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by assholemods: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:

Guess you are comfortable with the reality until it get to your door step. You people never learn even in your foolishness.
So your Saint Obi is coming to end the foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Bradford111(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Relevant123:
The judiciary should do the needful.....,if not,there wont be anytime for dialogues
again,its straight action

I see what happened in Niger happening in various parts Africa cos well meaningful youths
are tired already.

Na you go plot the coup Abi?

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by saintkel(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

olodo....dis is not about Igbo presidency.....it more like save dis country.....
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Bradford111(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
zinaunreal:

ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY

E go shock you
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by SeeThisLoser: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
Mandate thieves. Third position claiming first.😁
aggressive minority trying so hard to force their failure of a candidate on the majority

Agbado munchers and their drug lord are not going to destroy Nigeria. We can't let that happen.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by TajuDEENaMao: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Shimbo96:
oh you mean those tribal bigot? Maybe nah Biafra president.
Ashawo kobo kobo, olo'oorun gbenu ofo soun.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by ogaemma: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Evidence of idleness and cluelessness.
Waste of time, resources and energy.

I don't know who is advising them.
If at all there will be a rerun, the rerun will be between Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria is not Imo state, where number 4 will be declared winner.
Wake up my dear ZOMBIDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=125100634]

By that time poverty would have finished you and your generation cool[/quote

E no go better for your father
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Versal: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi and his brainless ipob supporters are the most dumbest, clueless and useless set of human beings you can anywhere in the world..

I spit on them!
You are empty
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Ijaya123: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
zinaunreal:

ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY

And what will the eyes do to the judiciary when their judgement doesn’t go your way?

zinaunreal:

same thing tinubu will do when the judgement doesn't go his way

Tinubu will do his 8 years as president and you and your likes will continue like this that long. You're just starting.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by SeeThisLoser: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227[/quote:
post=125100658]

My father don die grin grin grin
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by rajiedreez: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
You can't intimidate the judiciary. Nothing go happen

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by tinsel: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it the prayer of Peter Obi at the Tribunal?

or is he calling for the cancellation of the election?
Do they know anything?
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmmyBiggy:
What makes the poster think these are Mr Obi supporters?

So what are your thoughts. Who could it be? undecided
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by assholemods: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ijaya123:
Mere waste of money and resources.

Judges are not going to deliver judgement based on public opinion, bullying, sentiment or media harassment. Their ruling will simply be based on the facts and evidences presented in court.

All these are just exercises in futility
Do you know that Obi supporters are daft? Majority of them are senseless.

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Nduzeal4life: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/Regency_NG/status/1691032440578486272?t=jtXw2Hhp2AQB9Lgy-zjs6g&s=19
we should stop all these instigations why mentions Peter Obi? Is H.E Alhaji not in court , you people should stop all these tribal nonsense and focus on reality, is there a tribe that is not feeling the heat now, suffering and smiling
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by SeeThisLoser: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
rajiedreez:
You can't intimidate the judiciary. Nothing go happen

Exactly, we need to reclaim our mandate form the drug lord president.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

My father don die grin grin grin

RIP to him
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by worksmart(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Waste of money
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kog45(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ijaya123:
Mere waste of money and resources.

Judges are not going to deliver judgement based on public opinion, bullying, sentiment or media harassment. Their ruling will simply be based on the facts and evidences presented in court.

All these are just exercises in futility
Well said bro,not all these comments from Yoruba and Igbo will determine the verdicts of the court.

Facts and figures is the answers.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kingpowerful: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Diasporans have ceased pumping their dollars into the economy and the economy crashes further to show us how disappointed they felt at this just concluded presidential election.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by assholemods: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
visaclick:
Am actually regretting that I didn’t vote obi. Apc is a cancer
You can write INEC to retrieve your vote.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by hopexter(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:

Guess you are comfortable with the reality until it get to your door step. You people never learn even in your foolishness.

Which reality are you talking about? Is it the same Obi that couldn’t do anything in Anambra that you project as your messiah? You are just being delusional cos you never learn undecided

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by annford: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

Fools like you are the reason I fear for the future of our kids. To you, it is about Tribe and not what needs to be done for Nigeria to be Great. Really, you aren't to blame. If you were raised right, you'd have thought, spoken, behaved and typed better. Tribal bigots like are the reason why I do not like my kids interacting with just any body.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by arex4bb: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obi supporters political bandits are the serious cancer threatening the country peace at the moment , that the present govt should tame at all cost
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by tinsel: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't understand Obidients. Do they make noise due to ignorance or stupidity? Is Peter Obi praying to reclaim his mandate or cancellation of the election and rerun?

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let them come and try the nonsense billboard in south west.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.