Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States (51565 Views)

Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by jonahhh: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Na long throat and division na hin make IGbos never gain anything for Nigeria, their leaders are greedy bastards and today they want presidency tomorrow they want Biafra ... no direction at all. They’ll go to another mans land and get welcomed like normal people , once they gain ground they tell you your state is for everybody and yAbby their host that’s they’re lazy and behind them being strangers . Omo Igbo people mistakes plenty and why I like munch Igbo friends and girlfriend is still a wonder . They’re good people personally but in general they’re not all that wise .
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

All you Ipob, ESN, Ugm on Nairaland would be fished out really soon... Order as been given to DSS and Police cyber security unit
This is a welcome ideas these would bring sanity on nairaland and Nigeria as a whole. All Biafran vestiges must be uprooted from our society, in order to have a secure and better country.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by assholemods: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
annford:

Fools like you are the reason I fear for the future of our kids. To you, it is about Tribe and not what needs to be done for Nigeria to be Great. Really, you aren't to blame. If you were raised right, you'd have thought, spoken, behaved and typed better. Tribal bigots like are the reason why I do not like my kids interacting with just any body.
So Obi is the one that is coming to make Nigeria great? Lmao 🤣😂🤣🤣 The same Obi that wine and dine with the people that destroyed this country suddenly turned a saint. Guy go and rest! Deep in your heart majority of people supporting Obi are doing so because they want Igbo president not because of any love for Nigeria! The same people shouting Biafra the same people calling Nigeria a zoo suddenly started loving her!

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Osijan: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
The level of hatred in this country is legendary. All for politicians who doesn't gave our address
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by johnaruson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
All Nigerien judges are afraid and are watching the military junta coming after them for corruption. This time, Nigerian judiciary should get ready for true justice.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by assholemods: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
jonahhh:
Na long throat and division na hin make IGbos never gain anything for Nigeria, their leaders are greedy bastards and today they want presidency tomorrow they want Biafra ... no direction at all. They’ll go to another mans land and get welcomed like normal people , once they gain ground they tell you your state is for everybody and yAbby their host that’s they’re lazy and behind them being strangers . Omo Igbo people mistakes plenty and why I like munch Igbo friends and girlfriend is still a wonder . They’re good people personally but in general they’re not all that wise .
You are on point!
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Flier: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chithauri:
Obi that came third wants to win... These putas want to put pressure on the court. They are dreaming
What they are doing is actually against the law,Obi may be fined heavily
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
bigcee:

Mumu, No wonder you dey buy fuel for #600/ltr

You wey no get car or Generator dey follow me wey dey fuel my car lament...

No go hustle
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Zico5(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

Here I was rooting for David Umahi and Charles Soludo Presidency oo

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

They are the most foolish set of people on earth. Even their females are the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by johnjose68: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
bigcee:

Mumu, No wonder you dey buy fuel for #600/ltr

When is the next sit-at-home grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 1phone(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
‘I was finally dozing off when I felt Zack’s fingers running down my back. I moved closer to the wall, taking most of the duvet with me. Trust him, he didn’t take the hint. He simply pulled me close and started searching for those buttons that disarm me normally. He worked them as much as he wanted but he didn’t get the usual response. Why? Because I was fuming inside. Although I must confess it took every ounce of all the willpower in me not to moan and just give in to the waves running down my spine. Somehow, Zack didn’t relent until he unveiled the main event and I refused, still, to dance to his beat. He had his way and I made my point and he didn’t find it funny. When he was done, he returned to his side of the bed. You could almost touch his anger and frustration but what the heck, he can’t always have his cake and eat it.’
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by zinaunreal(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ijaya123:

And what will the eyes do to the judiciary when their judgement doesn’t go your way?

same thing tinubu will do when the judgement doesn't go his way
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Unie30: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

You're as useless as the word "useless". People like you are the reason Nigeria is as backward as it was 63 years ago. You prefer your incompetent, corrupt, less educated brothers to be at the helm of affairs even when they can't deliver just like the one that is currently in Aso Rock. It is only a mad person like you that chooses Tinubu over Peter Obi. Bigotry kill you there!
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by zinaunreal(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bradford111:

E go shock you

Eh go shock you too
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by phorget(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

You think you are doing igbos abi?
You better face your Ebola.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by JuicyStar: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Funny… so Justice in this can is not only if Peter Obi is declared the winner. Justice is doing according to what the law spells out and not based on emotional or entitlement expectations.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by PennStatev: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ok
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by winner37(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nigeria is bleeding blood not water ,
Nigeria is breeding war not peace
Nigeria is blinking instead on linking
Nigerians are wailing instead of welling
Nigerians are surviving instead of living
Nigeria dripping out instead of leading
Nigerians are eating bread with tears running down on their chicks ...

All eye should be on God because our judiciaries are stink and disgusting ..
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kusu12: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
what will be will be. What you guys don't understand is that Obi is not only contesting the victory to become president but to have BAT Disqualified. He is ineligible to contest with all the shady antecedents and corruption cases here and there.

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,
No one can pinpoint one actual truth about him.

But those who claim to love Nigeria are running on ethnic sentiment and calling Obidients haters of Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now than 2015 when APC used media propaganda to give us the failure called buhari.

Meanwhile , support my channel to grow. Watch and subscribe please.

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU

Ipob lawyer from Agulu, be deceiving yourself.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by lolu2019: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omodua:
Was the election free, fair and just?

It was Selection, and NOT Election by INEC. Superimposing Tinubu on the nation.
the elections in the south east is not selection right.be smart.no free and fair election anywhere.we can't even meet the standard yet.this is a pure tribalistic election where the smartest occupies the first election.i have conducted an election in that same south east.they just go for the highest bidder with force.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by visaclick: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Afamed:

Stale. You never voted APC in the first place
yes and am happy i never did.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by JealousCobra(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere, even on giant billboard

I always knew you as a wrecked soul 😎
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Softhands(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere, even on giant billboard

shove your support up ya ass! Peter Obi is not about ethnicity and his supporters cut across

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by dapadawee: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
what will be will be. What you guys don't understand is that Obi is not only contesting the victory to become president but to have BAT Disqualified. He is ineligible to contest with all the shady antecedents and corruption cases here and there.

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,

But those who claim to love Nigeria are running on ethnic sentiment and calling Obidients haters of Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now than 2015 when APC used media propaganda to give us the failure called buhari.

No primary because during his time there was nothing like primary 6
His origin is Lagos
He was a former senator
He was a former Governor of Lagos state
He was a member of nedeco
He is currently the president of the federal rebublic of nigeria
He also doubles as the head of ecowas
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
JealousCobra:

I always knew you as a wrecked soul 😎

We both know you don't know me so keep fooling yourself famzimg
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by dapadawee: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,

No primary because during his time there was nothing like primary 6
His origin is Lagos
He was a former senator
He was a former Governor of Lagos state
He was a member of nedeco
He is currently the president of the federal rebublic of nigeria
He also doubles as the head of ecowas.
Dont let hate kill you.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by CaptMarvel(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bulk mailer and email extractor available. Extract thousands of emails from the internet and send out thousands of emails at a go to your email list.

A good software tool for affiliate marketers and those with great products and services and want to reach more customers out there.

Contact/chat me for transaction, details on profile.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by richeeyo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Greatkenny2:

Disgusting Yoruba Moslem pig,, does that make your life better than an average Igbo man?
And those yoruba moslem never voted obi
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by gabbytabby: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nigerians will not be bullied

Less than 10% of the legislators
1 in 36 of Governors

Nigerians have spoken

FloatingSeed:

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kusu12: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Exercise in futulity, you guys did more than this pre election period, your messiah still lost woefully and you think all these shenanigans will sway the tribunal judgement in your favour.
You are only entertaining your Ipobidense followers. You can't do more than to grunt, cry and wail as usual.
Frustrated sons and daughters of sit at home region.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.