Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States (51567 Views)

Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Next Ibo President might be 2075

Here I was rooting for David Umahi and Charles Soludo Presidency oo

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere, even on giant billboard

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

I'm yoruba and I don't support tinubu. Tribal sentiment kill you there. Idiot.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by chatinent: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere

Mohammed, can you attack a political group and leave the tribe out of it? For example, if you are stupid doesn’t mean all persons who bear Mohammed is. You are very fond of using tribal-religious wars to make points. Give your mentality a meaning… to politicians, they have no enemies.”

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Sheriman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
I am not in support of anyone because they are rogues thieves criminal and greedy leaders who does not have the love of their country at heart. Everyone of them is fighting for their pockets and family. So if you believe a certain judge will announce Peter Obi or Atiku as the winner of just concluded presidential election then you are new to Nigeria politics. You don't know how politics is being run in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Larryndelaw: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
These people are Dumb. You did more than these before the election. Here we go again. They were been scammed. So what did you want Atiku that came 2nd to do. Anyway these is the handwork of PDP sponsors. Sentiment doesn't win cases rather the fact before the court. If you like install billboard all the local govt. The case that has already been decided. The thing that baffles me is that LP didn't bring out a figure that shows they won the election before the court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by LagosFirstSon: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Organic love Peter Obi enjoys is strong , very very strong.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by easzypeaszy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Treasure17:

Let him get there first and leave the pessimism.
May be anthr era..but now he wont..u too play.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Chithauri(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Flier:
What they are doing is actually against the law,Obi may be fined heavily
they will be disgraced.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Pathfinder2090: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

But this people have a way of showcasing stupidity openly and everywhere, even on giant billboard

They did the same when Obi won Lagos, and GRV lost because of their foolish utterances

Shut up there
Ewu ohia
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by fuckJones(f): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
they have to raise over 8 million bord before we consider them

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Padipadi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Waste of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kusu12: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Racoon:

You supported Buhari who Tinubu the druggie also supported but who ended up a disaster. Now same Tinubu have got to himself another set of criminals like Akpabio ( who was caught sending "money prayers"wink to senators) and Gandollar the dollar crook. Are you never ashame of supporting idiocy?

This Racrook needs to be visited urgently, he's suffering from mental illness. A tribe known for drug trafficking worldwide is calling a man who has never been convicted for any crime drug lord.
Ipobidense and irrelevant comments are like siamese twins.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by gigabyte13: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jokers
Trying to bully the judiciary too
ORDINARY noisemakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Alliswell248: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Waste of resources...

Next pls
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by kosiebe(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mumu people everywhere
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

See where you are hiding... Am sure you contributed for making this giant nonsense billboard
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Larryndelaw: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Eeyah, Obi continues to scam you people. Even the literate ones among them can't reason anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Gratefullheart: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't understand why it's very difficulty for this Igbo people to understand that they cannot rule Nigeria,you are a slave since the End of Biafra war of 1967.… Atleast you people should use ur common sense...it's an intentional act by the power blocks to make sure you don't get any close to power...all this billboard it's just a waste of money
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Dozie32(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

See as you just de showcase the height of your failure and stupidty.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Blaze14k:

Is this tribal nonsense not enough for u is it igbos that formed labour party. The kind of hardship we are facing now is too much for everyone yet u still have the strength to hate someone else. It's better u find ur life useful than hating on people that have established themselves for life. It only shows how much envy u have in you.
what addsheep are you facing? The Tinubu government is favouring me and my family. Foods are now so ship and we buy petrol at 70 naira per liter.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Dozie32(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
Mandate thieves. Third position claiming first.😁
aggressive minority trying so hard to force their failure of a candidate on the majority

Tribalism never still teach you a lesson. Mumu
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by EmmyDJourno: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Whoever paid school fees for you needs to go collect change from every school you ever attended😂
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by OBTOREPA(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

Mumu people

Is all about saving democracy and not the other way round.
You are too tribalistic to my liking, so sharpen up.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Unie30: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

Make Ogun kill who picked 3rd class Philosophy graduate Nssuka over 1st class business administration and accounting Chicago State University graduate

Make thunder fire who picked someone that mismanaged Anambra over modern builder of Lagos

I am glad you said Ogun and I was told that Ogun doesn't support injustice. So, the Ogun you invoked will kill you not the other way round. First class business administration and accounting graduate that has no single business to his name except politics and drugs. First class graduate that can't make an address without gaffes (A town hall different from balablu). You may choose to deceive yourself but I won't. I support the best because I love my country.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by AareGaa: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
what will be will be. What you guys don't understand is that Obi is not only contesting the victory to become president but to have BAT Disqualified. He is ineligible to contest with all the shady antecedents and corruption cases here and there.

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,
No one can pinpoint one actual truth about him.

But those who claim to love Nigeria are running on ethnic sentiment and calling Obidients haters of Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now than 2015 when APC used media propaganda to give us the failure called buhari.

Meanwhile , support my channel to grow. Watch and subscribe please.

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU

Presidency dey hungry ibos.
They will be put to shame eventually.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Moh227: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Unie30:
I am glad you said Ogun and I was told that Ogun doesn't support injustice. So, the Ogun you invoked will kill you not the other way round. First class business administration and accounting graduate that has no single business to his name except politics and drugs. First class graduate that can't make an address without gaffes (A town hall different from balablu). You may choose to deceive yourself but I won't. I support the best because I love my country.

And If TheNation newspaper TVC communication are business in his name it's you Ogun would kill soon
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by itsene: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:
what will be will be. What you guys don't understand is that Obi is not only contesting the victory to become president but to have BAT Disqualified. He is ineligible to contest with all the shady antecedents and corruption cases here and there.

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,

But those who claim to love Nigeria are running on ethnic sentiment and calling Obidients haters of Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now than 2015 when APC used media propaganda to give us the failure called buhari.

Propaganda, readers be careful and be vigilant.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by VEHINTOLAR: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mtcheww,exercise in futility !
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by arcis: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
FloatingSeed:

No primary six
No secondary Sch
No origin,

When you are done spitting nonsense, you can hug 33kva transform...FYI, Tinubu is here to stay for 4 years and additional 4 years God willing..You guys can die if you don't like this..Nobody will miss you
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Kusu12: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

This Ipobidense loser has came out of his hiding.
Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by Baatunde(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
As if the judiciary can be cajoled to rule in their favour, what a waste time and effort! This much attempt to intimidate the judiciary can only mean they are anticipating failure. These obviously are the same set of people threatening Tsamanni with his family

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by NwaliE01: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi and his brainless ipob supporters are the most dumbest, clueless and useless set of human beings you can anywhere in the world..

I spit on them!

What made you feel superior to Obidients?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.