Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79453 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Rikze: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother I wonder oh.

My late in-law (elder sis hubby), who was almost a millionaire doesn't sleep on bed frame, his mattress is as high and big as a king size bed and that didn't make him poor.

When I was single and struggling, I had a friend who worked with Chevron then, though on contract but he was earning huge salary back then. Funny enough he lived in a 2bedroom flat and his rooms had all their mattresses on the floor then and this guy was earning around NGN1,200,000 then, around 2012.

I am still finding it so difficult to understand how people see the issue of a single guy keeping his mattress on the floor as a very bad thing that signifies poverty lol

How many single guys in Nigeria have their mattress on a bed frame to start with?

I can understand married man keeping his mattress on the floor as not cool due to women and their fantasy life, but I see nothing bad if a man decides to keep his mattress on the floor by choice

People make issues where there's none.

I pay for a two bedroom flat apartment in the capital city of the state I live. One of the most expensive areas of town. I'm married and my wife prefers to sleep on the mattress without bed frame, how's that poverty?

Whatever soothes someone should be respected as their choice. Period. It's my house, my bed, my mattress and my family. We are cool with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Rikze: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Brandiebird:

And you should allow sane people to want normal stuff like a room big enough for 2 people and a damn bed to sleep on. Be weird but don’t try and demonise people who want normal things.

Na childishness dey worry you. If you know what really matters in life then bed frame and mattress in someone else's home won't be your problem.

If carefully checked you are still being fed by your parents or you are squatting with someone.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Donme2: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Is that how to rate a person who is going to make it...

Ok la as for me I got married inside my boss house yet am training my wife HND...and am a graduate...

Follow my training jooh
Join the group for the online solar training

https:///D7QpbpnuskMHSnZcmzu7ss
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by eleniyan2020: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.
that why they sleep from one bed to another every night...body count cannot be counted!
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by illicit(m): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL.. na now you grab cool. grin

Piss of cake

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Napata77: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2023
shortgun:
Nigerian girls and materialism

They are the most useless girls on the face of the Earth.

Generally ignorant, stupid and materialistic.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Advertisershubs:

Try to login your alternate accounts to like your sensible post.

At least make it up to 500 likes that many other sensible men here are having to correct your folly.

Can you even try?

We don't waste time with Pussinated Women Suffering From The Disease of Entitlement Mentality like you.

My Words are Out Already.

I'm sure that they have sparked some senses to your Pussinated Brain cells.

The Only pity is that this Spark wouldn't last long because you cannot retrain A Stale Sickened Brain like yours.

Sorry.

Try another shot with another person.

We can never operate on the same frequency.

Ewu. Keep seeking the attention you will never get. I wonder how much has dropped into your pocket since you started gallivanting all over the place like a confused headless chicken.

I think I'm done with you. Let me leave you to go and wallow in your misery.

Loquacious nonentity.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Coldie(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

There's no such thing as an ugly girl.

Same way there's no such thing as an ugly guy
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Raalsalghul: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
tachia406:

Guy, you correct die. Na so I toast one wey de form say she de work for bank. A 200k apartment with nice furniture. We started slowly and later begin reason marriage after some months.

Na so I insist say she must stop all those men that have been calling her. This girl will be on a call and two others will be disturbing even before she dropped.

I come tell her say if we must progress with this marriage plans, those calls must stop. She was doing fine. Spending money in this hard time like she's actually working with CBN.

To cut the long story short, since I stopped her from those hook up runs, and give her close marking, the girl broke like a house rat.

I later come discover her salary no come reach 50k sef with a GT loan to service on top.

If not for olosho work they don't have anything just to de form fake posh with old men money

Not one to laugh at someone's financial state but the way you talk this thing so funny at the bolded. cheesy
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Raalsalghul: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Na so i see one fine babe this morning, i try talk to her she dey one form 9 i bun her 2 seconds, only for me to enter Hausa quarters kom see this same gal use okada take kom buy banga rice 300# wey she go chop this morning. Omor ma head burst ahswearogod. These bitches ain't shit

cheesy
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Raalsalghul: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
So many dudes triggered on this thread. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by GorillaApp(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
1Sharon:

Getting a bed should be a priority.
Really? Why?I have the biggest of mattress, hence I don't sleep on the ground. I will really like to know women's attachment to a bed. I'm ready to learn. Maybe you might make me see the importance
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by lilachiever(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lexusgs430:

What is wrong with mouka on the floor....... 😁

I got married with mouka on the floor......... 😜😁

Wow. With my strong HDF bedframe, I still never marry.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by tachia406: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Not one to laugh at someone's financial state but the way you talk this thing so funny at the bolded. cheesy
Senior man, de way this oloshos de package e de be as if minus their hole drilling, dem go still survive while in the real sense, dem no fit survive a day without their olosho hustle.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by emmaodet: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
tachia406:

Guy, you correct die. Na so I toast one wey de form say she de work for bank. A 200k apartment with nice furniture. We started slowly and later begin reason marriage after some months.

Na so I insist say she must stop all those men that have been calling her. This girl will be on a call and two others will be disturbing even before she dropped.

I come tell her say if we must progress with this marriage plans, those calls must stop. She was doing fine. Spending money in this hard time like she's actually working with CBN.

To cut the long story short, since I stopped her from those hook up runs, and give her close marking, the girl broke like a house rat.

I later come discover her salary no come reach 50k sef with a GT loan to service on top.

If not for olosho work they don't have anything just to de form fake posh with old men money

How do you guys even do it? Trying to personalize a public property to private.
Trying to tame and correct a lady into hookup, runs to a wife and you think she will be faithful?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Manofmannnn: 4:40am On Aug 17, 2023
abuhusna1:

It is called humble beginning. I started like this with my wife today we got everything still counting. We all live in the uk now and got some property in naija. You just need to be with a man with a vision and support each other with prayers and hard work

This is one of the reasons some women go crazy when their husbands decide to start cheating or taking second wife when they become wealthy, even without the wife faulting in anyway . Imagine starting with someone like this and then... Meanwhile this is the kind of marriage that should last with a beautiful story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by tachia406: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2023
emmaodet:

How do you guys even do it? Trying to personalize a public property to private.
Trying to tame and correct a lady into hookup, runs to a wife and you think she will be faithful?

Omo, my eyes clear by force aswerugad.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by gforce5: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bros, while what you said is true about men, you have to bear in mind that someone like Ike, the reason why girls don't send Ike like that is because he's not good at packaging himself. He acts like a SIMP and goes for industry girls that have slept with many men. Michael and Teddy A also have American accents and have spent most of their lives there but are able to get girls. Money matters a lot for men but a man who is soft, dresses well, good looking, speaks well and carries himself will always get women. The type of woman is another matter entirely.
tosinhtml:

This part is not accurate, babes need complete evidence of prosperity before they qualify you as adequate. Only women are judged just by looking soft without any actual verifiable evidence. There are a lot of Lekki babes that I know looking soft & they don't have any verifiable thing they do for a living. You can still be a fresh guy as a man, but if you don't have money in your pocket. No be freshness dem go chop.

You should ask Ike of big brother, he looks fresh, American accent & finesse but babes no send am, because they now know he doesn't have shishi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Manofsteel2013(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sure now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.