Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79430 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lexusgs430:

26 years and still counting......... 🀣😜
😲😲😲 you are indeed one of the few successful ones, and both of you must have put in a lot for the success of this marriage.
Most young men do not have the patience and wisdom you guys have.
Keep waxing stronger.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Truvelisback(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
In Nairaland, everyone is rich until you visit them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by belladonna18: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
For him to even have quite expensive things,you should know that he isn't a broke ass nigga. Space is just the only problem

Perhaps he has phobia for space ...just being sarcastic though
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by onlyboyson(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
This lady stays in a room and parlor with her family of 7
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by JASONjnr(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

You see how you reason like a child?

My mattress is on the floor and I love it..... It doesn't signify poverty or richness....

My mattress is about 6inches high..... And a king size.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

You see how you reason like a child?

My mattress is on the floor and I love it..... It doesn't signify poverty or richness....

My mattress is about 6inches high..... And a king size.
You are not steady
Is it peace or vawulence

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Some of you kids in adult body structure amuse me sometimes though

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
IamMobisola:

I like this room. It’s beautiful

Yeah but too small.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BabaIbo: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't know why you men love deceiving yourselves with these UNREALISTIC STORIES. If you didn't suffer as a child, would you be sleeping on a mat? Do you know while you sleep on a mat, some others would hate that mat. So I am supposed to come break my spine sleeping and knacking you on the mat to show I am a wife material or not-materialistic.

If you like, sleep on the blade of your ceiling fan. People would always be judged by their appearance FIRST. Even you a man would first look at a physically appealing woman. If you were so down to earth, you would have married the girl selling ugu, not your goodlooking doctor wife.

And stop making it look like only women judge men by their looks or whip. The first thing you see is the look, not character, not their heart. It is the height, complexion...etc, that makes you approach a man or woman for their contact. It is totally normal to rate people by their appearance. What is wrong is being condescending about it.

There is this store I shop from, the number of men that have blocked me there, If I weren't dressed good or seemingly mobile, they won't stop me!! Everybody likes good thing.

Make una carry this yeye sanctimonious attitude enter 3MB abeg. grin

Go and sit somewhere, if not for nairaland that gives people like you space to display your manners, no one will give a f about you and your type.

Some years ago I use to sleep on a mat in my first apartment in Lagos. Fast forward to now, don't let me talk much about my life, this is a public forum.

My point is, most of the time it is the women in men's life that make them have that bed frame. Not that they don't have the money to get it when they're alone.

Bed frame does not have anything to do with a man's worth.

I can't attach the picture of Elon musk and few other notable people sleeping on what looks like a mat.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
BabaIbo:

Go and sit somewhere, if not for nairaland that gives people like you space to display your manners, no one will give a f about you and your type.

Some years ago I use to sleep on a mat in my first apartment in Lagos. Fast forward to now, don't let me talk much about my life, this is a public forum.

My point is, most of the time it is the women in men's life that make them have that bed frame. Not that they don't have the money to get it when they're alone.

Bed frame does not have anything to do with a man's worth.

I can't attach the picture of Elon musk and few other notable people sleeping on what looks like a mat.

You commented under the assumption that I also give a fck about you or the fck you can give. If you like, sleep on the window, it is your personal problem and not some bragging right or yardstick. Don't drag others into whatever trauma you are dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by illicit(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.

U no serious

Piss

grin
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
illicit:

U no serious

Piss

grin

LoL.. na now you grab cool. grin
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by exynos(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
You married as a boy bdat
Is the marriage still intact?

Before na your papa wan scatter am?
Shameless thing
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
It's called Center Rug and it's pretty dope

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SimplyAJ(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
illicit:
Some girls don't even have apartments

They usually squat
You go see all those mumu lekki girls, wey dey squat like 15 for one room, but when they package their rubbish face and overused toto, you go think say na from Dubai dem just come.
Only a stupid man would approach all these girls for a serious relationship

Them go come here they argue like mumu

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SimplyAJ(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.
Babe reach house come begin dey fall in love.

I just pray your lots don't go and marry one innocent man somewhere.
Even their own papa house no reach this one wey him marry dia mother.
Taylor89 and jeromestark come and carry all these trash Comot for this place
Thunder Fia Una two dia cool

Guy this is too true. So many empty headed ladies this days

See that hunt games show. 7 times 7 dem no sabi with their empty head they used to study biochemistry. But doggy or missionary na that one dey tickle their fancy
Most of these girls using iPhone 13, 14 for lagos na olosho them be. Packaged olosho

Dem go come here they shout i can't marry broke man, can you take care of me. Can't you try making your own money on your own and without using your pussy
You hate men so much, yet you can't live without us

Like don't you guys sit down and ask yourselves, what am I bringing to the table apart from my used toto? Want to always reap where you did not sow

The most annoying part untop of it all is that they will now come and be shouting I can't cook or clean, he should be romantic, tall, dark, intelligent. When the man says okay, I want you to submit and respect them go dey shout no. A lot of you girls think like fools honestly

Shouting gender equality
Equality kill you there

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SimplyAJ(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

So many empty headed ladies this days

See that hunt games show. 7 times 7 dem no sabi with their empty head they used to study biochemistry. But doggy or missionary na that one dey tickle their fancy
Most of these girls using iPhone 13, 14 for lagos na olosho them be. Packaged olosho

Dem go come here they shout i can't marry broke man, can you take care of me. Can't you try making your own money on your own and without using your pussy

Like don't you guys sit down and ask yourselves, what am I bringing to the table apart from my used toto? Want to always reap where you did not sow

The most annoying part untop of it all is that they will now come and be shouting I can't cook or clean, he should be romantic, tall, dark, intelligent. When the man says okay, I want you to submit and respect them go dey shout no. A lot of you girls think like fools honestly

Shouting gender equality
Equality kill you there
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by exynos(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah but too small.

Why not pay for something bigger and move in with your husband?
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BabaIbo: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

You commented under the assumption that I also give a fck about you or the fck you can give. If you like, sleep on the window, it is your personal problem and not some bragging right or yardstick. Don't drag others into whatever trauma you are dealing with.

Gerraout!
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SimplyAJ(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Brother, dey calm down.

Thank you man. Too much wisdom
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by exynos(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't really know what's wrong with ladies these days.

It's so sad that unintelligent ladies now roam around the forum.

#spits

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by SimplyAJ(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Brother, dey calm down.

Mtcheww

Shouting gender equality
Equality kill you there
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by exynos(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
SimplyAJ:

Mtcheww

Shouting gender equality
Equality kill you there

Apt!

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
exynos:

Why not pay for something bigger and move in with your husband?

Why should I be the one to pay for something bigger? Dem tell you say na so man hungry me reach?
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
exynos:

Before na your papa wan scatter am?
Shameless thing

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by franchasofficia: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
You are forgiven πŸ˜‚
grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by exynos(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Why should I be the one to pay for something bigger? Dem tell you say na so man hungry me reach?

I just hope that all you've been saying are made on jocular remarks
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by jeff1607(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
If that apartment is in a high brow area , hope people know how much the rent would cost

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by MrOreo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
illicit:
Some girls don't even have apartments

They usually squat
Like 10 of them in a room, grin

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by franchasofficia: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't know why you men love deceiving yourselves with these UNREALISTIC STORIES. If you didn't suffer as a child, would you be sleeping on a mat? Do you know while you sleep on a mat, some others would hate that mat. So I am supposed to come break my spine sleeping and knacking you on the mat to show I am a wife material or not-materialistic.

If you like, sleep on the blade of your ceiling fan. People would always be judged by their appearance FIRST. Even you a man would first look at a physically appealing woman. If you were so down to earth, you would have married the girl selling ugu, not your goodlooking doctor wife.

And stop making it look like only women judge men by their looks or whip. The first thing you see is the look, not character, not their heart. It is the height, complexion...etc, that makes you approach a man or woman for their contact. It is totally normal to rate people by their appearance. What is wrong is being condescending about it.

There is this store I shop from, the number of men that have blocked me there, If I weren't dressed good or seemingly mobile, they won't stop me!! Everybody likes good thing.

Make una carry this yeye sanctimonious attitude enter 3MB abeg. grin
lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy

My sister see eh, my point is, ladies should not let flimsy things discourage them from knowing a great catch.

Putting mattress on the floor is never a good reason to turn a guy down cos many financially buoyant single guys who can afford expensive bed still keep their mattress on the floor out of choice not cos they are broke or irresponsible.

How much does a bed cost? Mattress cost more than a bed frame na. You can get a good furniture carpenter to make a bed frame for you with NGN100,000. If you want to add some style you can make it NGN150,000, is that small amount a good reason to let go a great man with great potentials?

If you have been following my comments on relationship topics, I always advice guys to stabilize their financial life first before going into marriage, it is what I did, and its what I will advice my son to do and its what I advice every single guy I know cos I cant even imagine how being married as a broke man would be like to start with.

I have a daughter now and God knows I will definitely love to see her marry a financially capable guy who she can work together with to build a great home, so I can't support ladies getting married to broke guys, but then I do not support ladies turning guys with great potentials down just because they are not financially made at the moment they approached them. I was once a fvcking broke guy, and I was so broke that I didn't had the guts or confidence to even go into a relationship and even the ladies that looked beyond my financial brokeness and tried to start a relationship with me, I either chickened out or stylishly avoided them cos I knew I wasn't good enough for anybody's daughter, and I loved very fine girls with nice ukwu, which made my case critical cheesy

Poco I didn't know u are still on Nairaland oh, good to see you grin
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy

My sister see eh, my point is, ladies should not let flimsy things discourage them from knowing a great catch.

Putting mattress on the floor is never a good reason to turn a guy down cos many financially buoyant single guys who can afford expensive bed still keep their mattress on the floor out of choice not cos they are broke or irresponsible.

How much does a bed cost? Mattress cost more than a bed frame na. You can get a good furniture carpenter to make a bed frame for you with NGN100,000. If you want to add some style you can make it NGN150,000, is that small amount a good reason to let go a great man with great potentials?

If you have been following comments on relationship topics, I always advice guys to stabilize their financial life first before going into marriage, it is what I did, and its what I will advice my son to do and its what I advice every single guy I know cos I cant even imagine how being married as a broke man would be like to start with.

I have a daughter now and God knows I will definitely love to see her marry a financial capable guy who she can work together with to build a great home, so I can't support ladies getting married to broke guys, but then I do not support ladies turning guys with great potentials down just because they are not financially made at the moment they approached them. I was once a fvcking broke guy, and I was so broke that I didn't had the guts or confidence to even go into a relationship and even the ladies that looked beyond my financial brokeness and tried to start a relationship with me, I either chickened out or stylishly avoided them cos I knew I wasn't good enough for anybody's daughter, and I loved very fine girls with nice ukwu, which mady my case critical cheesy

Poco I didn't know u are still on Nairaland oh, good to see you grin

Nobody owes anyone love because of your choice. If you come to my house and I am spreading pant inside the sitting room, it is my choice, but you can choose to be turned off by it. It is either I address it or change.

I haven't met one man with a good taste that kept his mattress on the floor even when he has the money to buy a bed. Most times it is because they don't know better or priorities. Even you would be turned off by a grow working lady with her mattress on the floor. Make we dey talk truth abeg!!

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by AdaAwka1: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

the mattress in my husbands badroom is on d floor he loves it dat way. na other rooms get bed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.