Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79450 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by saysoo: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
Mattress on the flour is better for married peps, trust me,it reduces some unwanted noise.

16 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
saysoo:
Mattress on the flour is better for married peps, trust me,it reduces some unwanted noise.

In Apostle Suleimans voice. " You're a bad boy" lol ... Yeye. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
who tell u?

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
GorillaApp:

When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.
Babe reach house come begin dey fall in love.

I just pray your lots don't go and marry one innocent man somewhere.
Even their own papa house no reach this one wey him marry dia mother.
Taylor89 and jeromestark come and carry all these trash Comot for this place
Thunder Fia Una two dia cool
jeez, Comrade!
grin

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by DyingFetus: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

You never wan marry be that

Woman wan marry no day check am

I'd like to emulate Japanese minimalism so furniture and anything that'll make my room seem more bogus is a no for me

My bed is on the ground and I don't have any furniture but the money I keep monthly is enough to rent an apartment at VI no cap

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by ItisWell22(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
teedoxman89:
The little furniture in that one room apartment is more expensive that that of a two bedroom flat, if you know you know!!!!

Thought same.

The owner of that room isn’t necessarily poor.
Most likely a worker on transit, or on the other hand, a “fair wage earner” with some taste.

6 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Demayour: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

If you're facially ugly but your heart is made of gold, good character and high-level skill, then a high-class man will definitely find you.

Women mistake men's wants real time. Men know the one they want to smash and the one they want as wife. If you're only good for smashing because all you've got is beauty, they'll keep smashing and dumping. But if you're rich in character, skill and with a good heart, men know that your type is who they want as mothers for children even if you as aren't facially appealing as Miss Nigeria.

C'est fini!

8 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
The "table" at the centre of the room is not necessary sha. The chair? Too hefty, needless arm rest.

Good space, if well arranged with a minimalist design in mind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by DenreleDave(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
If it's on the floor abeg abort mission.

You can't see well right?

It is a bed and a mattress... Mattress is not on the floor
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some were complaining about the room while their mother was married into room without tv, fridge and chair not to talk of rug.see water dispenser with microwave

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Juliearth(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
GorillaApp:

When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.

I am sure they were just catching cruise. Please don't take their yapping to heart
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by GorillaApp(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Juliearth:

I am sure they were just catching cruise. Please don't take their yapping to heart
The danger in this is that some naive, innocent girl may see this and just adopt it as a modus operandi. It's well sha
Have a beautiful evening.

9 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by franchasofficia: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂
I am happily married. I live in what Nigerians classify as a mansion. I own cars, I am an employer of labor with so many well paid staffs (full time, part time and remote).

I own a couple of properties and investments.

I have 2 lovely kids.

By God's grace, I am doing excellently well as a young man below 40yrs.

But guess what?

I sleep on the mat cheesy

My room have a bed but I prefer to sleep on the mat cos during my growing up and suffering years, I used to sleep on the mat and sometimes with wrapper spread on the floor, so I grew to love sleeping on mat than on bed.

I cannot sleep well if I sleep on a bed, reason if I travel and lodge in a hotel, I find it difficult to sleep cos no mat, so I usually spend most of such times browsing, watching comedy skits on facebook reels and reading threads on Nairaland, Twitter, quora, etc.

My point, be careful how you judge or rate people. If you see me on a normal day outside my domain, you might take me for your regular dude and may snub me if I try to woo you, but you may never know that you missed a mini Elon Musk that could turn your life around, reason being that I no longer see reason to dress expensive. But when you see me in my whip, that's when you will know that oh na better pikin be this lol.

So dear, not all men love putting their mattress on bed, I have met so many guys like me who have money but prefer to keep their mattress on the floor.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Laird(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
The funny thing is that many Broke Ladies shouldn't be blabbing about financial standards
Who told them the broke Men want liabilities

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am happily married. I live in what Nigerians classify as a mansion. I own cars, I am an employer of labor with so many well paid staffs (full time, part time and remote).

I own a couple of properties and investments.

I have 2 lovely kids.

By God's grace, I am doing excellently well as a young man below 40yrs.

But guess what?

I sleep on the mat cheesy

My room have a bed but I prefer to sleep on the mat cos during my growing up and suffering years, I used to sleep on the mat and sometimes with wrapper spread on the floor, so I grew to love sleeping on mat than on bed.

I cannot sleep well if I sleep on a bed, reason if I travel and lodge in a hotel, I find it difficult to sleep cos no mat, so I usually spend most of such times browsing, watching comedy skits on facebook reels and reading threads on Nairaland, Twitter, quora, etc.

My point, be careful how you judge or rate people. If you see me on a normal day outside my domain, you might take me for your regular dude and may snub me if I try to woo you, but you may never know that you missed a mini Elon Musk that could turn your life around, reason being that I no longer see reason to dress expensive. But when you see me in my whip, that's when you will know that oh na better pikin be this lol.

So dear, not all men love putting their mattress on bed, I have met so many guys like me who have money but prefer to keep their mattress on the floor.

Do you need a second wife? wink. I'm asking for someone... cheesy

I'm joking ooo...

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by OMAOdidi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Everyone is rich on social media

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by franchasofficia: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Do you need a second wife? wink. I'm asking for someone... cheesy

I'm joking ooo...
lol i will take my 2nd wife after my 65 bday shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by fineboynl(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
But this person need a flat. I can't even imagine putting chair in a single bedsitter. When the thought of chair come to mind that you should be thinking of flat.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
lol i will take my 2nd wife after my 65 bday shocked cheesy

No ooo.. by then you'll no longer be attractive. LoL...
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by franchasofficia: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

No ooo.. by then you'll no longer be attractive. LoL...

Men become more attractive as they grow older, especially between the age of 40 to 70, if he has money and lucky to be healthy lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
GorillaApp:

Wait. You have luxury items, but can't get your mattress off the floor. Priorities.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
and you no get anything oh. Failure like you dey talk

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jman06(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
How much does her father have I'm sure that even at an older age than the guy, her wretched father could not afford an apartment like this

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by cybriz82(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
shortgun:

You have poor eyesight, seek medical attention immediately.

Tell em...🤣
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by wittywriter: 12:24am On Aug 15, 2023
illicit:

Says who?

Some of them like privacy and can afford it

Read what you gave response to but this time slowly for an illicit comprehension...lol

Wittyness
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Georgejeez: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

But why on earth, you as a Woman no go pretty ?

If you no fine facially or get ass and boobs , at least package yourself well , maintain yourself, your admirers go still plenty ..

It is double jeopardy for a Woman not to be pretty physically and also unable to package her herself ..

6 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by frozen70(f): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

That's not true, the most important thing is to have a mattress where you and your woman can sleep on, even if it's on the floor or bed frame

Its just for humble beggingners

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by ahnie: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2023
He can still marry,but when the kids starts coming,he definitely gatz move out.

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by GorillaApp(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2023
1Sharon:

Wait. You have luxury items, but can't get your mattress off the floor. Priorities.
Priorities, yes.
I don't even have a mirror cheesy or wall clock too
That's just it my dear sister. Priorities

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by EDOSBROWN: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2023
One man food is another man poison, who you reject, will be rushed and welcome by another
Life is the greatest lesson, and the greatest teacher

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.