Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

ANYTHING In Life Is POSSIBLE! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ANYTHING In Life Is POSSIBLE! (144 Views)

Pls Come In And Advise.. Do You Think It Is Possible? / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANYTHING In Life Is POSSIBLE! by MSN1(m): 12:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Everything is possible!

This thread was inspired by @Slawomir's comment on a thread; where he mentioned that EVERYTHING in life is embedded in TIME.
Truth be told; if humans can position their life based on TIME AND PATIENCE, then we would have a lot of happy and satisfied people on Earth. Time is Everything.

I have said it countless times, NOBODY on Earth is EVERYTHING and no one also is USELESS but lack of contentment makes us continuously to be chasing shadows.

Whether you like it or YES, Life revolves around TIME and PATIENCE and one thing i like about life is that; The moment you try to bypass its process; you MUST surely pay the severe price!

If a day old child cannot walk or talk, then ANY reasonable human ought to know that THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING. Michael Jackson made it before 10yrs, same age Dangote was struggling to figure out life; THAT'S D POWER OF TIME.
Wealth and Fame is NOT for everyone but EVERYONE can still be happy and contented without the above.
The essence of life is NOT to come and have RICHES ( ONLY the creator knows). We are all in a temporary zone, so NOTHING here lasts forever.

The ONLY thing any sane person ought to be concerned with is; What happens after death!

No matter your worth on Earth; the moment you stop breathing; you are NOBODY!

Its funny That God created this life perfectly but humans are tirelessly working to destroy this sweet world.

Why would ANY sane human kill his fellow just to prove some selfish points.

Wealth, health, death and prosperity will come whenever and however it will.

*Where you are today is not as a result of your hard work or smartness but simply by GRACE! that thing that is working for you is what millions are doing 10x better than you but are still far below you; BE FUCKIN HUMBLE!

-----I could remember vividly last year, how i was being sent out of my comfort home because of hatred; not knowing that it was a step to take me higher. Where i am today now is far greater and better; i am proud to say that i have been living in in a house with 24/7 electricity(Solar) for almost 10months + without paying a dime!. (Rent-free).
in addition to that; i am currently connected to a TOP well-known CELEBRITY in Nigeria.(My Landlord) i achieved All these with 0% work or prayer; I NEVER THOUGHT i would be here today, ALL thanks to TIME and PATIENCE.

*Be Patient,
*Believe God's plan,
*Love more,
*Trouble less,
*Help / smile more,
*The world is beautiful.

The race of life is NOT for the faint hearted neither is it for the weak and quitters.

*Stay strong
*Get positive vibes ALWAYS and be contented ; that is the secret to staying alive!.
*Live and let others live.
#NoBodyIsFree!.

---GOD IS D GREATEST-------
Re: ANYTHING In Life Is POSSIBLE! by culf: 1:26am On Aug 15, 2023
You've said it all, nothing more, nothing less, God bless bless you

1 Like

Re: ANYTHING In Life Is POSSIBLE! by MSN1(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2023
culf:
You've said it all, nothing more, nothing less, God bless bless you
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting A Hidden Battle / Suicide Is Not The Way Out / Back-to-school Confidence With Rugged Shoes For Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.