Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

When A Husband Is Not Providing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Husband Is Not Providing (19358 Views)

Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Darlingme:
How? You have a problem with the name ''God''?
I have a problem with people using God's mention to trade what are lies. God disavowed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and for this reason, Jesus Christ reiterated that marriage has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. Most people don't know this or care to admit this hence the reason why they continue to pretend marriage some sort of holy union by God when it ceased to be that when God cursed Adam. undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I have a problem with people using God's mention to trade what are lies. God disavowed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and for this reason, Jesus Christ reiterated that marriage has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. Most people don't know this or care to admit this hence the reason why they continue to pretend marriage some sort of holy union by God when it ceased to be that when God cursed Adam. undecided
we are all entitled to our opinion about God anyway
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Darlingme:
we are all entitled to our opinion about God anyway
So what God Himself said is worthless and the opinions of individuals is instead what matters . Basically we each make up our own God as we go? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by kkins25(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So what God Himself said is worthless and the opinions of individuals is instead what matters . Basically we each make up our own God as we go? undecided
Obviously, that's why you have different views from other people who claim to "know" God. 😂..
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by rickleye: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Darlingme:
Honestly things are really getting crazy with the nature of story that spring forth everyday. I was in counseling session with a woman days ago and I lack what to adviced.

What can you advise in a situation where the husband refused to go out to get a job nor engage in any form of business or do anything to provide for his home? He always complain and turn down any job suggestion from his wife, thereby watching her do all the struggles all alone?
He stays back at home and wait for what his wife's beings?
What kind of situation is this?
Are they men out there who really practice this kind of lifestyle?
What would you advise such a wife?
Is this enough reason for a woman to cheat?

What kain counsellor advises a woman to cheat ?
That’s one side of the story - what’s the man side .
If I were to counsel it would Be to suggest that she try and bring the man along .
Leave the marriage .
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
rickleye:

What kain counsellor advises a woman to cheat ?
That’s one side of the story - what’s the man side .
If I were to counsel it would Be to suggest that she try and bring the man along .
Leave the marriage .
No one is counseling a married woman to cheat.
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oyerinde16:

I pity this situation o... But I remember when I left a good job, I became jobless yet had to provide... The available jobs were hotel, 25k teaching 25k driving Keke 35k marketing 45k I got one job as a loan marketer 60k, I resumed n left after 2weeks, I was to walk corner to corner giving and retrieving loans with interest as at when due... I heard stories of co workers not earning full salaries due to deductions, incomplete money bla bla bla... I looked at the outfit n dressing of co workers, those I was to work with, faded cloths, stiched cloths, I just left the job... I spent all my savings within 6 months no good job, I started doing bolt/Uber, this was pretty lucrative cos it was my car, I was my own boss, I worked whenever I wanted, but it wasn't really for me, it began to tell on my car, I knew what I wanted... I wanted to create a good job for myself n employ people I would pay well... But where was the capital, I kept on waiting while my wife was saying I should just take any job, all she was concerned about was just provide not minding the mental state of the man... Just provide... She wasn't working, I provided all just that it wasn't as much as when I was working ... I told her to get a job to support, she said I knew she wasnt working before I married her, so I should work n provide, she said it was the job of the husband to provide... I even became weaker...

I support what someone said up there, give the man a job with a good pay, if he refuses, then flog him, but if you can't assist him with a good job, not minding what he is going through, just shut up... Men are people's children as well someone's daughter (liability) should not come n use marriage to kill him in the name of men are wired to provide.

I always Pity👇

Men At The Bottom Of The Food Chain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by emmaodet: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Darlingme:
Are you for real? Have some men lower their self pride to this extent?

grin grin
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by emmaodet: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
crackhaus:

I gave the OP the same idea... Is it not just to go and collect prick? She should go, and even collect big one... cheesy

grin grin
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Darlingme:
Exactly.
And it's unfortunate, when some lazy men are previllage to marry a hard working woman, they turn the whole responsibilities on her.

Women do the same thing to men all the time so I have no issue with it if some men return the favour to women ocassionally grin
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Exceed15: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Darlingme:
Pls, it's a serious issue here. Men are wired to be in charge. That's how God made it. When you reverse it, it's against God's original plan and it doesn't always go well.

Abegii..
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Exceed15: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Darlingme:
Honestly things are really getting crazy with the nature of story that spring forth everyday. I was in counseling session with a woman days ago and I lack what to adviced.

What can you advise in a situation where the husband refused to go out to get a job nor engage in any form of business or do anything to provide for his home? He always complain and turn down any job suggestion from his wife, thereby watching her do all the struggles all alone?
He stays back at home and wait for what his wife's beings?
What kind of situation is this?
Are they men out there who really practice this kind of lifestyle?
What would you advise such a wife?
Is this enough reason for a woman to cheat?

Hear from the man too since u don carry one-sided emotional story for head dey fly everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.