Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54481 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by nnamdi640: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Later some people will say Nnamdi Kalu made a mistake by calling the country a zoo. Imagine the madness from people that supposed to lead by example.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Heroicvic(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
V
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Aremwayne: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Produce the officers that beat the soldier or continue getting damaged. Wish I was serving in Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lastma officials can be too overzealous

4 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Otunbakayce: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Soldiers should stab and kill at least 5 of those bastards. After this is done they would never talk to a soldier anyhow or arrest any vehicle that has a soldier seated in it.

11 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by phemmie06(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Two wrongs can never make a right. But who will standup for Lagos state, is it the man that sold Lagosians so cheap at a very cheap ridiculous price?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Princedapace(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
mangood74:
Lastma officials are too arrogant even when you begged them. They need new orientation if not they beating will continue

Why should u beg them? Can u beg if u violate targgic law in the US?
U violate traffic law, face the music, don't bring sentiments.
The biggest problem facing Nigeria is poor adherence to law.

5 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
East is cool, it's the Nigerian uniform men they respect civilians now, after collecting wwoto woto from UGM.

5 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Omoboricash(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise
Walahi you spoke my mind. I want soldiers to visit LASTMA at iyana Oworo. Those guys at Layby are heartless. They should be beaten too for brain reset

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by NotKnown: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
With the way people are supporting the military, trust me if anything like coouup should happen today, people will support the military.

Judiciary should do the right thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by KingAzubuike(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
If your car spoil for road, lastma will bring their vehicle to tow it and ask you to pay certain amount make you use bail am. Imagine seizing your vehicle because it broke down. As if you did it purposely. grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
LASTMA people own don too much

8 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by chaloskyx: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
how dare they touch tinubus tax collector boys the president must hear of this how dare they touch our prwsidents agberos in uniform i trust our cocaine sniffing drug baron wnt let this slide

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Epicji: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
I love d beating soldiers are to those animals

5 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Philomath1212: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
LASTMA has done more evils in Lagos than good...
Scrap that agbero gangs of a thing...

12 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Bakrabas: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
When will the soldiers will help us to beat these politicians throughout the federation. I'm not talking about coup

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by sylve11: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise

Hahaha grin cool

6 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is not news... Soldiers should treat them as terrorists.

They should shoot the thugs on sight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaO2: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
LASTMA are not disciplined, only eye service some of them doing, dont pity them.
This sanwoolu is a big disappointment to me; no streetlights working despite there are streetlight poles everywhere, uncountable potholes turning to craters everywhwere, no blackspots fixed , vio and lastma extorting money from motorists, he talks too much and lies many times, at a time he said lastma will be doing 2 shifts in a day, but lastma can't be found anywhere in Lagos anytime past 9 pm

6 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Abufo: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Go and check the names of majority of LASTMA officials.

TAJUDEEN
MUFUTAU
MUKAILA
WASIU

these are Yoruba Muslims, who are not Lagosians, but from OYO..OSUN;;KWARA etc.

They all claim that lagos is their right because of the mizcreant in ASO ROCK. They are the chanters of mandate and are the same people that flood APC rallies with useless Aso-ebi.

The are always ranting and looking for Southerners to Molest. Since Tinubu was wrongly inaugurated they shifted their foolishness to everybody, based on their useless belief, that they have arrived.

Most LASTma officials are Agberos..that were given Uniforms.

The army should continue the onslaught, so that these touts will let people breathe..

Useles things..spits

Mc oluomo inspired yoruba power no dey travel pass shagamu interchange................after that axis their agberocracy leaves their body fiiaam!!! They become as calm as reverend fathers! See as soldiers are using 2 by 2 planks to flog the patience of Job into their agbo ridden bodies! If it is to attack igbo people at polling stations the touts go begin form Godzilla!! yeye ppl!!!

7 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Josephkabila12: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/news/lastma-officials-vacate-duty-posts-as-15-wounded-in-clash-with-soldiers
Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Lagbaja should called this boys to other. The bus driver that violate traffic rules should be dealt with seriously.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Can somebody tell me the difference between this and a zoo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by pikechukwu6(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
They better beat all the LASTMA to half done... grin grin grin It's not over until they vacate Lagos road

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Pootle: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
lawless zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by sylve11: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chapii:
This is the greatest News I have received since the disqualification of El-Rufai. These Lastma Guys are Criminals in Uniform. They are not there to reduce traffic congestion rather they have turned themselves to Criminals extorting unsuspecting motorists.
In November. I was driving in a road that is not even a highway, No Traffic, No sign of No Parking. Nothing. The housing agent I was carrying just asked me to park so he can call to locate someone. These guys just double crossed me. The shop owners around accosted them to stop them from arresting me but the idiot called their towing vehicle and towed the car.
I had to pay 60K + 5K POS withdrawal (Cashless period). The POS woman is already in their office at Oshodi where I went to meet the so called special squad that harrased me. They will not allow you to pay at the bank.
They now gave me a this slip to go and collect my car. The place they took the car to, The tyres were been deflated. I paid extra 3000 to pump it by a vulcanizer they contracted for the job.
There are many stories of these Idiots extorting people. They are at Festac 1st gate. Road Safety Office at Ago round about - Apata. Oshodi, Local govt office Mushin etc.

If any soldier can hear me. Please beat up any Lastma you see. Most of them are criminals.

My guy dropped their locations. grin grin cool

6 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by sirblend: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
LASTMA officials have grown wings..

Sometimes last year at Ikorodu they stopped a soldier following one way while other danfo drivers following the same one way were spared..

The soldier was assaulted and a little scuffle took place...

It was when the soldier brought out a hidden pistol he was allowed to go...

8 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by stacyadams: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:

I support u...at least one week every one month grin

9 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
The seizure of that bus means all the earnings made that day would disappear into the hungry hands of the LASTMA officials.

These are guys who do not even respect the traffic rules they are supposed to protect. They drive one way. Any commercial bus that gives them a ride can go as fast as they like.

9 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by AfonjaConehead: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
these upgraded boys scout lasma people believe they can do anyhow to anyone including army for that matter,cos their patron is president!!!

I pity unah
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by godfreyod: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na die be that

Ikaeniyan0:
Why can't they fight the soldiers back? Is not as if the soldiers are carrying weapons while attacking them

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lastma-Tinubu legacy of criminality to extort Lagosians.

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Abufo: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
East is cool, it's the Nigerian uniform men they respect civilians now, after collecting wwoto woto from UGM.

no be small thing........the respect security agents have for ESN no be for here! Igbo people dey worry o!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.