Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54483 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
it's like you don't know why Yoruba are called cowards.
What's your definition of a coward and explain why you feel Yorubas are cowards?

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ChristianMuslim: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is a very good news, i love it, pls this should be a continous process till next year.. Any Lastma sighted should be dealt with.. Bravo Nigeria Military.. Very Good... Stupid APC members and family Lastma official.. i think head dey pain una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by sylve11: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is not news... Soldiers should treat them as terrorists.

They should shoot the thugs on sight.

Even you, them don show you shenge? grin cool

5 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
godfreyod:
Na die be that

Soldiers are mostly trained on how to fight with weapons like guns. The lastman officials are just cowards.

The soldiers are not attacking with any assault rifles, just sticks and their fist.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by TarantinoEl: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
If your papa or uncle be LASTMA...OGUN GO KILL AM.

SAY AMEN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Chucks13: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
I knew that LASTMA that flogged that stupid soldier will put many f u c king LASTMA on endanger specie status to teach them a lesson.

Let them go to hospital to treat their wound, I give no shit.

I'm from military background how dare LASTMA tapping soldier by chest? What nonsense!!!

LASTMA must produce that idiot that flogged the slowpoke soldier orelse they will be beaten blue black by the army anywhere they are sighted infact the army should go to LASTMA Head office and dealt with them.

The other day that was how a LASTMA slapped police inspector pls for what?

Bullshit!!!

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by stacyadams: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aremwayne:
Produce the officers that beat the soldier or continue getting damaged. Wish I was serving in Lagos.

Please redeploy to Lagos...you guys need to beat those basterds up every morning and tie them to your hilux while going on patrol grin

11 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Angelfrost(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
sylve11:

Even you, them don show you shenge? grin cool

Boss... Very useless uniformed riffraff criminals.

All lowlifes should be rounded up and shot! Mtchewwww.

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by heysquare(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise
You praised them because you see LASTMA as your enemy. it will be a continuous exercise as you said but may be to those dear to you by then you will cry and call it injustice. Two wrongs never make a Wright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Aremwayne: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
stacyadams:

Please redeploy to Lagos...you guys need to beat those basterds up every morning and tie them to your hilux while going on patrol grin
lol, your hatred for them is top notch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
State vs Federal
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Tonnierichy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
In as much as I have absolute respect for the uniform , Nigerian forces all behave lie animals, I mean the ones out there not the ones sitting in their respective offices
Most Nigerians behave like animals. Y'all need iron hand. A soldier will never touch you if you've not behaved like an animal, at least not under a civilian government.

4 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by stacyadams: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin the last time we saw sanwo was in assnal stadium watching football match...he should continue watching match ooo..make he no intervene oo.....make army finish their brain reformat exercise with lastma throughout this august grin

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mod really slow in bringing news to front page on time, see when this thread was opened..see when it is on front page
Seun u need to sack all ur mods or ministers and appoint new ones, how can u be paying them salaries for not doing their job
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ambale(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lastma officials don buy market ooo, dem dey collect anyhow๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Since the officer already begged, ina suppose leave am, but head wey go chop konk even if he dey inside plane, he go still bring that head come out๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy beating week

4 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by beardedboy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Why should u beg them? Can u beg if u violate targgic law in the US?
U violate traffic law, face the music, don't bring sentiments.
The biggest problem facing Nigeria is poor adherence to law.
No, the biggest problem facing Nigeria is the abuse of office.

Of only these LASTMA guys prosecute offenders without extorting they would have the respect of everyone including the soldiers. But we all know that they double the charges and complicate simple things for their own pocket. People make mistakes everywhere and traffic mistakes aren't any different. The only thing left in Lagos is giving traffic offenders firing squad for traffic offense.

So please stop hiding behind the cloak of "they're enforcing the law" when we all know that they're extorting motorists.

11 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ChristianMuslim: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pls visit them at iyana oworo and new garage too.. Head dey pain them there too.. Pls oga pls go now.. Thank you.. im very happy for this great News

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by sammirano: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
I must agree that this is a ZOO.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What's your definition of a coward and explain why you feel Yorubas are cowards?
cowards are the people who look on while foreigners took away their ancestral land of Ilorin and install a king over them without putting up fight. And they are yorubas

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by frankmoney(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
I expect the soldiers to be more professional .
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by stacyadams: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aremwayne:
lol, your hatred for them is top notch grin grin grin

Those guys dey heartless....I run Uber..I know wetin I dey see them do for road..

Oba akran junction traffic light
Ikeja under bridge traffic light beside lasuth
Apple junction round about traffic light
Nnpc traffic light ejigbo
Cele round about
Oshodi ...no try am cheesy

Iyana oworo bustop

If ordinary fuse cut for ur car and e off,the basterds go tow u

Some basterds go dey inside korope dey find who dey ansa call or not wearing seat belt. grin

6 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by tojahh(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why them dey run... Bastards! Na God go punish them

Lastma use my 60k buy Amala and Ogunfe with plenty meat dey eat am for my present. Money wey I suffer work. Them collect am share am among themselves for my present. Begin chop meat and ewedu

7 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Beastnation(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is a great News... I don't reside in Lagos.. But I've come across many threads of my brothers and sisters here on Nairaland complaining bitterly bout LASMA officials.. More grease to the Nigerian armies elbows to beat those nincompoops some more...

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
cowards are the people who look on while foreigners took away their ancestral land of Ilorin and install a king over them without putting up fight. And they are yorubas
Go and read the history of ilorin and stop disgracing yourself about what you do not know about.

What happened in ilorin happened years ago, people have move on but an Igbo man like you is still stuck in the past.

You can't call a whole ethnic group a coward because of what happened in ilorin, Yorubas didn't back down from fighting the jihadist and we crushed them.

Your people have no great empires like the Yorubas. Your people were captured and sold as slaves by the Ijaws and efiks from their hamlets

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by stacyadams: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
frankmoney:
I expect the soldiers to be more professional .
grin cheesy for this particular lastma matter...mbok ffuck professionalism grin

No matter the kain kolos lastma take....him no suppose touch the army guy for uniform grin na bloody rat him be cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Banhammy717: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Espri de Corps
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by beardedboy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
heysquare:

You praised them because you see LASTMA as your enemy. it will be a continuous exercise as you said but may be to those dear to you by then you will cry and call it injustice. Two wrongs never make a Wright
Stop.the gaslighting. Those dear to him don't go around extorting people with their positions. If they do then they deserve such treatment also.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by olusola200: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Let's be good to each other, not because of today, it's because of a day like this, I pity them sha ,but their brains need to go for factory reset just like Nokia phone.

Sorry is their surname, let return back to road, and sin no more

My advice, they should see to Free flow of traffic, not seat belt offender.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by EPIJOE: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
THE BEST NEWS THIS YEAR, U DON SUFFER ALOT FROM THERE HANDS. Extortion is there primary aim. They Hadly focus or even direct u when u are lost instead they would jump into your car.

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Weathered: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/news/lastma-officials-vacate-duty-posts-as-15-wounded-in-clash-with-soldiers
Nigeria army, world's laziest soldiers are the bravest to attack unarmed foes and disobey civil authority

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Tymk: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Very good news
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by oyedejiayobami: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wetin God use save dem b say dem no kill d guy, if not.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.