Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54452 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Chuxx84: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Things wey we dey see for LASTMA hand no be small, very evil set of ppl. They hv some POS ppl they will take you and extort you. Alot of things is just wrong in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Lanshile(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
“But we were advised to stand-by pending when the matter will be resolved. For me, I am not even close to my duty post because nobody knows if they are working with community people that will identify us.”

This part got me really cracked up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by SavageResponse(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
mangood74:
Lastma officials are too arrogant even when you begged them. They need new orientation if not they beating will continue

Can you beg an American policeman for booking you for a traffic offence?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Offpointng: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Weathered:
Nigeria army, world's laziest soldiers are the bravest to attack unarmed foes and disobey civil authority

World laziest you say??
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nweike1: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise
supported 100%

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go and read the history of ilorin and stop disgracing yourself about what you do not know about.

What happened in ilorin happened years ago, people have move on but an Igbo man like you is still stuck in the past.

You can't call a whole ethnic group a coward because of what happened in ilorin, Yorubas didn't back down from fighting the jihadist and we crushed them.

Your people have no great empires like the Yorubas. Your people were captured and sold as slaves by the Ijaws and efiks from their hamlets

Please who are the Arochukwu confederacy? And what makes you think the person who posted this is an Igbo? You guys like making stupid assumptions.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
ppogba:

If Asari Dokubo talks about selling you and your entire family now the way the ijaws sold your ancestors, you will start weeping.

Dokubo speaks, your entire tribe keeps shut. Omokri speaks, your entire tribe goes dumb.

At least, not all Nigerians are daft.

How are you sure that person is Igbo? Stop stupid assumptions dude.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nursepepeye(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
whytediamond:
It's faaaaaarrrr better to fall into the hands of Satan than to be a victim of LASTMA.

Satan fit forgive you, but you those bastavds, dem for shoot one for yansh.

it's still paining me why only 15 injured, I want to read 15k LASTMA WERE KILLED

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Desusi: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Crazy country....police dey worry, sars, lastma, road safety, task force, army, ndlea self don dey mount checkpoint, Civil defense dey also mount checkpoint. Wat a country
You never mentioned neighborhood? Why? Is it becos we never show you sege?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nursepepeye(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
In as much as I have absolute respect for the uniform , Nigerian forces all behave lie animals, I mean the ones out there not the ones sitting in their respective offices
see one lastma here oh, do you watch the video where that bastard was flogging a soldier with iron bar? Even when the soldier was begging him to leave the driver? If you a one of them, stay clear and quiet. to me soldiers suppose to dey kill LASTMA in Lagos by now with what I saw on that video

4 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Sleekfingers: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Go and check the names of majority of LASTMA officials.

TAJUDEEN
MUFUTAU
MUKAILA
WASIU

these are Yoruba Muslims, who are not Lagosians, but from OYO..OSUN;;KWARA etc.

They all claim that lagos is their right because of the mizcreant in ASO ROCK. They are the chanters of mandate and are the same people that flood APC rallies with useless Aso-ebi.

The are always ranting and looking for Southerners to Molest. Since Tinubu was wrongly inaugurated they shifted their foolishness to everybody, based on their useless belief, that they have arrived.

Most LASTma officials are Agberos..that were given Uniforms.

The army should continue the onslaught, so that these touts will let people breathe..

Useles things..spits

So some lagosians are not Muslims abi?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Enugupikin: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
madridguy:
Good news wink
Even you. Lol
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Love800(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
What is korope?
stacyadams:

Those guys dey heartless....I run Uber..I know wetin I dey see them do for road..

Oba akran junction traffic light
Ikeja under bridge traffic light beside lasuth
Apple junction round about traffic light
Nnpc traffic light ejigbo
Cele round about
Oshodi ...no try am cheesy

Iyana oworo bustop

If ordinary fuse cut for ur car and e off,the basterds go tow u

Some basterds go dey inside korope dey find who dey ansa call or not wearing seat belt. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
obyno82:

Please who are the Arochukwu confederacy? And what makes you think the person who posted this is an Igbo? You guys like making stupid assumptions.
There's nothing special about Arochukwu, their story is exaggerated.

They didn't attack and consquer other ethnic group like our people did. They were only picking on other Igbos hamlets.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
gassbee:
why u no volunteer to fight make reset ur head for you
I'm not a lastman official. Soldiers are not super human
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by stacyadams: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Love800:
What is korope?

Those yellow mini buses..

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nursepepeye(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
it's like you don't know why Yoruba are called cowards.
shut up, you be Ode, can your father fight soldier and stay? Oponun
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Enugupikin: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Why should u beg them? Can u beg if u violate targgic law in the US?
U violate traffic law, face the music, don't bring sentiments.
The biggest problem facing Nigeria is poor adherence to law.
Yes you're right no one should beg for breaking a law but in the same USA and UK it is well written where not to drive or park but here they don't write them. How can can an outsider entering Lagos know exactly a road not to drive,? That's insanity

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Love800(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay.
I thought it was keke before.
stacyadams:

Those yellow mini buses..
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Fujiyama: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
When did lastma begin to fight soldier?

The spirit of " Unconstitutional is president" entered lastma officials. They felt since unconstitutional is there, they can do anyhow to soldier.

^^^
undecided undecided
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Chetas81(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Crazy country.
with crazy citizen who choose hypocrite over the intelligence 🦍 to make this motherland work for everyone 🦍
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by juman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
What those nuisance soldiers understand is killing them like boko haram and bandit doing.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Fujiyama: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aremwayne:
Produce the officers that beat the soldier or continue getting damaged. Wish I was serving in Lagos.

^^^
undecided undecided
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Chetas81(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
juman:
What those nuisance soldiers understand is killing them like boko haram and bandit doing.
our military are human being but in a country like Nigeria, things are upside down 😜 Donald trump called Nigeria shithole last 5 year
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Fujiyama: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Soldiers should stab and kill at least 5 of those bastards. After this is done they would never talk to a soldier anyhow or arrest any vehicle that has a soldier seated in it.

^^^
undecided undecided
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Dwightventures(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
A typical expectation in the jungle. Black man is still an ape
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Autobot05: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
A very useless country

The soldiers are wrong likewise those Useless LASTMA officers
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Fujiyama: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
phemmie06:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

^^^
+100
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ezugegere(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Only 15 injured? Those soldiers no try at all! I was expecting to hear scores of LASTMA officials killed, hundreds injured. ☹️

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by snowball11(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Beat the hell out of those Re-inforced Owomida otherwise called Lastma! undecided

Bunch of idiots created by idiots to surpress the common man! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Fujiyama: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Y'all need iron hand. A soldier will never touch you if you've not behaved like an animal, at least not under a civilian government.

^^^
This is false.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BoboNogoDie: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise
Or deh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.