Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54477 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2023
BrokenCondom:

Lastma was cteated 2000, Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocation in 2015.

You Lied grin
Lastma was created to generate revenue for Lagos State and not to control traffic.The officials are given target to meet that is why they are aggressive to both motorists and drivers.

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Olaxbolax100: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
yorubas that have not let other tribe to vote in Lagos, what makes you to think they would allow other tribes to work in their government job you people are tribalistic. Other tribes are distancing themselves from you people.
If you can name at least 10 yoruba's working in your government house with id's.... I would give u 100k...

For every 10 yoruba's u name, I'll name 50 igbos.

C'mon... This shouldn't be about ethnic sentiment and all... We can't keep treating each other this way
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ChristineC: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
tojahh:
Why them dey run... Bastards! Na God go punish them

Lastma use my 60k buy Amala and Ogunfe with plenty meat dey eat am for my present. Money wey I suffer work. Them collect am share am among themselves for my present. Begin chop meat and ewedu
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

If you can name at least 10 yoruba's working in your government house with id's.... I would give u 100k...

For every 10 yoruba's u name, I'll name 50 igbos.

C'mon... This shouldn't be about ethnic sentiment and all... We can't keep treating each other this way
so Yoruba will live in Ogbomosho and hope to get a job in Anambra. You are clueless like tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Olaxbolax100: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
so Yoruba will leave in Ogbomosho and hope to get a job in Anambra. You are clueless like tinubu
I guess I made a mistake tagging u in the first place. Ur antecedent shows you're just looking for someone u would drag into the mud with you. I'm not going to grant you that honor of dragging me into the mud... There's no peace for any tribalistic bigot be it igbo or yoruba.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

I guess I made a mistake tagging u in the first place. Ur antecedent shows you're just looking for someone u would drag into the mud with you. I'm not going to grant you that honor of dragging me into the mud... There's no peace for any tribalistic bigot be it igbo or yoruba.
run along go and meet you tribalistic Yoruba so you can start your mudslinging against other tribes. That's what you people are known for.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Olaxbolax100: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
run along go and meet you tribalistic Yoruba so you can start your mudslinging against other tribes. That's what you people are known for.

I laugh at how ignorant you sound.
Na until u taste a bit of the bitter pull you serve others abroad before your reasoning becomes better. I won't reply u again... So don't waste your time
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by XAUBulls: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaAduras: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
in the next 200 years Yoruba Wii never dare to pick a fight against Igbo them never born una well , go and reclaim Ilorin from Fulani first, ode

Again, the Cowards defeated your "Brave" grandfathers and fathers during the Civil War. That is a fact you have to live with.

Yorubas don't pick fights. In fact, we don't need to pick fights with "mumus", but when you bring the fight, we rub your face in the mud just like BAT rubbed the face of manhood seeking Obi in the mud during the past election.

Again, that is another fact you have to live with. Who is the "Ode" among us?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's nothing much to read about Arochukwu.

Kindly shut up because you have invariably admitted that you have nothing to use to disparage the great Aro
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

Kindly shut up because you have invariably admitted that you have nothing to use to disparage the great Aro

Go and see how the great Oyo empire was portrayed in the American movie the woman king.

Aro was only great on paper, they could not wage war against the Ijaws, ikwerres,efik or ibibios. They were only attacking little Igbo hamlets close to them.

Look at the map of Africa in the 1400s. Oyo, ife, Kano, Benin appeared in the map with aro no where to be found.

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Omoboricash(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chapii:
This is the greatest News I have received since the disqualification of El-Rufai. These Lastma Guys are Criminals in Uniform. They are not there to reduce traffic congestion rather they have turned themselves to Criminals extorting unsuspecting motorists.
In November. I was driving in a road that is not even a highway, No Traffic, No sign of No Parking. Nothing. The housing agent I was carrying just asked me to park so he can call to locate someone. These guys just double crossed me. The shop owners around accosted them to stop them from arresting me but the idiot called their towing vehicle and towed the car.
I had to pay 60K + 5K POS withdrawal (Cashless period). The POS woman is already in their office at Oshodi where I went to meet the so called special squad that harrased me. They will not allow you to pay at the bank.
They now gave me a this slip to go and collect my car. The place they took the car to, The tyres were been deflated. I paid extra 3000 to pump it by a vulcanizer they contracted for the job.
There are many stories of these Idiots extorting people. They are at Festac 1st gate. Road Safety Office at Ago round about - Apata. Oshodi, Local govt office Mushin etc.
If any soldier can hear me. Please beat up any Lastma you see. Most of them are criminals.
Guy my story has similarities with yours.
At iyan oworo layby. I was arrssted for passengers alighting in my car.
I asked this is bus stop, he gave me flimsy excuse.
I want army to visit iyana oworo and beat hell out of them. May be there sense would be reset. They are bunch of idiots
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
BabaAduras:

Again, the Cowards defeated your "Brave" grandfathers and fathers during the Civil War. That is a fact you have to live with.

Yorubas don't pick fights. In fact, we don't need to pick fights with "mumus", but when you bring the fight, we rub your face in the mud just like BAT rubbed the face of manhood seeking Obi in the mud during the past election.

Again, that is another fact you have to live with. Who is the "Ode" among us?
is that why lanky and sickly-looking Fulani chased you cowards out of ilorin
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Go and see how the great Oyo empire was portrayed in the American movie the woman king.

Aro was only great on paper, they could not wage war against the Ijaws, ikwerres,efik or ibibios. They were only attacking little Igbo hamlets close to them.

Look at the map of Africa in the 1400s. Oyo, ife, Kano, Benin appeared in the map with aro no where to be found.

Dude you are very senseless walahi. i get am before no be property, afterall Turkey was once the crux of the great Ottoman empire and Oyo shown in the map is just a small blot even Ashanti, Mali and Songhai empires that were mentioned so much in European folklore are not making noise, but a dingbat like you whose ancestors probably hid in Olumo Rock caves to avoid being sold as slaves by Oyo army. Oga just keep silent abeg. Even the British feared the Aro and had to dig in Seriously to defeat them and christened our deity the Long Juju. How many Yorubas fought the British rather it was the Brits that saved you all from being decimated by the Fulani marauders from the North.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

Dude you are very senseless walahi. i get am before no be property, afterall Turkey was once the crux of the great Ottoman empire and Oyo shown in the map is just a small blot even Ashanti, Mali and Songhai empires that were mentioned so much in European folklore are not making noise, but a dingbat like you whose ancestors probably hid in Olumo Rock caves to avoid being sold as slaves by Oyo army. Oga just keep silent abeg. Even the British feared the Aro and had to dig in Seriously to defeat them and christened our deity the Long Juju. How many Yorubas fought the British rather it was the Brits that saved you all from being decimated by the Fulani marauders from the North.
You're just crying senselessly. You claimed falsely that the Yorubas are cowards and i was telling you history to educate you. You can't call people who built empires, fought and defeated other empires a coward.

And I still stand by my claim, Aro was not a great kingdom. It was just a big hamlet taken on small Igbo hamlets.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaAduras: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
is that why lanky and sickly-looking Fulani chased you cowards out of ilorin

Is that any of your concern?

Live with your own shame and consequences of a "defeated people."
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
BabaAduras:

Is that any of your concern?

Live with your own shame and consequences of a "defeated people."
the eternal shame is that ilorin will remain a constant reminder of Yoruba cowardice..
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaAduras: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
the eternal shame is that ilorin will remain a constant reminder of Yoruba cowardice..

As you will continue to live as a defeated people.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
BabaAduras:

As you will continue to live as a defeated people.
go try isese for ilorin let's see shameless tribe . Tiny Fulani chased you out of ilorin. You no dey even shame for your people.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're just crying senselessly. You claimed falsely that the Yorubas are cowards and i was telling you history to educate you. You can't call people who built empires, fought and defeated other empires a coward.

And I still stand by my claim, Aro was not a great kingdom. It was just a big hamlet taken on small Igbo hamlets.

Oga you are a frustrated person. when people that were part of Mali and Songhai and Kanem Bornu empires are talking. You this spec of dust is talking. Oga go and sleep abeg.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you are a frustrated person. when people that were part of Mali and Songhai and Kanem Bornu empires are talking. You this spec of dust is talking. Oga go and sleep abeg.
Good you even know some of this great empires. Arochukwu is not one of them.

Go and watch the movie I told you about and see how the great Oyo empire was feared. Aro is only mighty on paper your wailing won't change the truth.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaAduras: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
go try isese for ilorin let's see shameless tribe . Tiny Fulani chased you out of ilorin. You no dey even shame for your people.

You think you can goad people that are wiser than you to start a war in Yorubaland? You want to turn Yorubaland to what obtains in the SE now?

Again, we don't listen to "defeated people"
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
BabaAduras:

You think you can goad people that are wiser than you to start a war in Yorubaland? You want to turn Yorubaland to what obtains in the SE now?

Again, we don't listen to "defeated people"
no wonder Fulani is kicking your ass , you are afraid of war. You have admitted your cowardice. Fear fear people. Spits on you
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaAduras: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
no wonder Fulani is kicking your ass , you are afraid of war. You have admitted your cowardice. Fear fear people. Spits on you

We WISELY choose our wars. That is what makes some a "Defeated People" and others the "Rulers" of the defeated people.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Good you even know some of this great empires. Arochukwu is not one of them.

Go and watch the movie I told you about and see how the great Oyo empire was feared. Aro is only mighty on paper your wailing won't change the truth.

Oga shut up. It was during Sango that Oyo reached its height after that it was summary decline which was climaxed with the loss of ilorin, of not for the British Fulani would have roasted you and raped your women sha sha.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by backtovillage: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
3pointsagree:
God bless Nigeria Army
Are you for real?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Obierika(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
LyfeJennings:
ANY MILITARY MAN THAT HAS PARTICIPATED IN THIS LASTMA BEATING SINCE IT HAS STARTED. KINDLY PM ME ON A DEAD THREAD WITH EVIDENCE. I PROMISE WITH ALL I HAVE TO CREDIT U. EVEN IF U NEVER DO AM AND U DEY TRY DO, JUST HAVE ANY FORM OF EVIDENCE. U WILL BE CREDITED WITHIN 5MINS OF NOTIFICATION
NIGERIAN MILITARY, GOD BLESS U
IF NOT FOR ANYTHING BUT THIS VERY ONE, ANY LASTMA ESPECIALLY AROUND OBALENDE, ADENIJI ADELE, THE ENTIRE STRETCH OF IKORODU ROAD, GBAGADA, COSTAIN, SHOULD NOT BE BEATEN BUT STRUCK WITH TERRIBLE HANDS. THESE GUYS ARE WICKEDDDD, THEY ARE THE MOST WICKED ARM OF GOVT EVER KNOWN
THERE IS A PARTICULAR LADY CALLED IRON LADY AFOUND OBA AKRAN AXIS, IF U CAN BEAT THAT WOMAN, I PROMISE AN ALERT OF 100K...

Oga na so you hate LASTMA reach? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.