Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83029 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
rickleye:
Dude if peeing was painful - how on earth was ejaculating ?
Bro
That one is a no go area
I wasn't even in the right frame of mind to think about sex then

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by mdbabah2020: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which of d gods? I wonder why you people refused to pick senses as cheap as it is.
BItt:
THIS IS MYSTERIOUS

Some things sounds very impossible but omo.
I am happy for you that you have escaped the bondage.
Please always be in constant communication with God. He is a miracle worker

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Magabush1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lack of water consumption. Drink lots of water

fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ebubu3: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Is this the tip of your pen.is am seeing ?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by jikins(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:
And you were fuûcking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.

Kidney stones aren't cause by poor hygiene. If he is dirty or not is not why he had kidney stones. Its due to several other factors.

Male urinary system is not like females that poor hygiene can cause problems.

Obviously I believe the hospital must have diagnosed it hence the drugs he was given. The MCS result he posted ruled out bacterial or fungi infection which is good. So he should be fine. Its why everyone must try to drink enough water everyday. It sounds small but it can reduce the risk of getting kidney stones

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Joeyfizzo: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Curious345:
Will. You fucrk with this preek?
u want it
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
teeytimi:

Thank God for the healing, I had same experience last four month. The painful peeing took me about two weeks, It was so scary, I have never heard or seen such before stone cam out of my penis but thank God all is fine now

What were your symptoms? We're you felling pains in your testicles as well? Did you uae any medication?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by olaodun: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
To avoid this problem always drink enough water and less salt
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Mamijoh(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Very scary and painful bro
The stone was too large for my penis hole,it had to expand....the hole is just coming back to normal now small small
Wish you quick recovery in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sotherefore: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Sorry for this.

I wish I was there to touch and feel how the kidney stones look like. Please Tell me. Is it really hard as stone ?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by beardedboy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:
And you were fuûcking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.
Why are your comments always tangential to common sense?

6 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
sotherefore:

Sorry for this.

I wish I was there to touch and feel how the kidney stones look like. Please Tell me. Is it really hard as stone ?
Very hard self....like a stone
And it is very rough
Looks like particles formed together to create a stone
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Offpoint1: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
dawnomike:
Glad you're fine now... That sh*t must have been painful and scary to say the least.
In the pain threshold, kidney stone is leading child birth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Mamijoh(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dickson178:
I'm sorry for that bro😥, thank God you gain yourself back. Most people out there are suffering From erectile dysfunction,May God almighty also be with them.🙏
Amen in Jesus name
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Dude! You really need to take care of your health. That is a big kidney stone you passed. Don't let it devolve to kidney failure o!

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by YelloweWest: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dude congrats.

Drink 4 liters of water daily pls!!

3 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Offpoint1: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Evestar200:
This must be painful, sorry op
More than childbirth
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Fugazy2023: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?

Not drinking enough water

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Yes
That's exactly the symptoms of the stone
Pls take care of yourself

I'm scared and confused now. How do I start?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Fugazy2023: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Start drinking enough water when you eat henceforth. I have also experienced it before

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sokia: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Fish doesn't contribute to kidney stones. Beef and kpomo, yes.

Smoke fish also a contribute factors due to fact it's under sea food
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Googledotcom: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Try to be drinking lots of water OP

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by FireUpNow(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
So happy for you. It's a miracle but don't stop using your drugs

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
sokia:

Smoke fish also a contribute factors due to fact it's under sea food

I'm having a hard time processing this message.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by tabaralph: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

I would never have believed it if I hadn’t seen this picture… thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

I'm scared and confused now. How do I start?
Start drinking enough water
Stay off salt and red meat
No soft drinks,no beer, no bitters
Your drink now should me water and more water

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tilewizy:

And visit the hospital when your kidneys are kocked out
what do u know herbs.when I say herbs.i mean eat to heal.fruits and seeds plus roots.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Quenncee: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Smitaro100:
Blood of Jesus shocked

Sickness dey dis life o.. always thank God for sound health.

No man is free.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Landmine1: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Sincerely, I can't say
I have been living like dz for years
You can't imagine the amount of relief I had when I pee this out
The stone moved to the tip of my penis in the middle of my final exams,I can't pee, I was feeling serious pains and I had to read to pass
It wasn't easy at all
Sincerely
Good health is underated
this is very normal in humans that refuse or drink little water. These can be caused by intake of sugar and salt, local rice with stones, basically any food you eat that has sand or sand like particles without drinking enough water and also peeing on time. Kidney stones can be a pain in the ass, and if you notice you are prone to it, you should drink lots and lots of water and cut out some foods. You are lucky you were able to pee yours out, next would have been surgery to break those stones into particles so you can pee them out easily. My advice to anyone reading this, drink lots and lots of water, and pee whenever you feel full, don’t hold in your pee.

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Flier: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
lolu2019:
Always clean ur system.use herbs
They are decieving you,herb can not clean anything

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by onidele: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good health is underated! Thank God for your life and for the good health we enjoyed.

Sincerely, I can't say
I have been living like dz for years
You can't imagine the amount of relief I had when I pee this out
The stone moved to the tip of my penis in the middle of my final exams,I can't pee, I was feeling serious pains and I had to read to pass
It wasn't easy at all
Sincerely
Good health is underated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.