Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) (3866 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Arda1000(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zandena:
What #1,500 can buy for you 1 stupid pound can't buy!
#1,500 can get me a decent loaf of bread, milk and egg in Abuja but 1 pound can't buy toothpaste in your Eldorado shithole London!
You people should stop talking down Nigeria. This is a great country.
u too fooliish

1 Like

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by 123readygo: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
To even think I gave my children some coins to play with. And they have lost all of them. About 19 coins. That’s over 20k. Wow!
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by gammarays(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zandena:
What #1,500 can buy for you 1 stupid pound can't buy!
#1,500 can get me a decent loaf of bread, milk and egg in Abuja but 1 pound can't buy toothpaste in your Eldorado shithole London!
You people should stop talking down Nigeria. This is a great country.
Will you shut up πŸ™„πŸ™„

How can you be comparing the purchasing power of pounds to naira?

€1500 can buy you lots of stuffs including brand new gadgets while 1500 naira can't last one for a day?

At least €1 can get you something, what can 1 naira or even 5 naira buy in Nigeria?

Agbado miscreants on the loose πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by gammarays(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Arda1000:
u too fooliish
Na Agbado miscreant nah, what do you expect?
Their brains were harvested so there's nothing there
Imagine a human being comparing €1 to 1500 naira shamelessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by bennybuhari: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
He is a real agbado miscreant
gammarays:

Will you shut up πŸ™„πŸ™„

How can you be comparing the purchasing power of pounds to naira?

€1500 can buy you lots of stuffs including brand new gadgets while 1500 naira can't last one for a day?

At least €1 can get you something, what can 1 naira or even 5 naira buy in Nigeria?

Agbado miscreants on the loose πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Civetcat: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ignorance. What about businessmen who need forex to buy raw materials that we don't produce here ?

Na only Nigeria dey buy raw materials? Park well. Una dey pop champagne where others were importing industrial plants and manufacturing machineries to generate foreign exchange.Everywhere is littered with Churches,mosques ,event centres,beer palors and hotels .

3 Likes

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Chiefpriestt: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See how much a single 1 pound coin in UK can get you in Naira. I even heard it's moving towards N1,200

This is sad and depressing

@Lalasticlala @Mynd44 @Seun
Why are you reminding us what we know Already. Are you not among the miscreants supporting the Ebola man ? Una never see anything
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by decub: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:
When we were selling at Aba in the early 80s, N1 = Β£2

Don't forget we hosted FESTAC 77 because the Federal Government had too much money at the time.

The Northern and Western Military and Politicians finished Nigeria with their born to rule system of government.
I keep asking questions each time I hear the emboldened.

How did we get here
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Zandena(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Starcrest1:

I know one imbeci1e will make this stupid comparison as if the per capita is the same rate.

Mugu go and study more on economics you are obviously brainless....
You people are naturally fantastically st*pid and myopic! You dare played me down due to your mental slavery and colonialism that held your forefathers hostage.
How much does $1 is exchanged for Chinese Yuan? To clear your pathetic ignorance, 1$= 113 Yuan;
1$ = 2500 Vietnamese currency .
Unit of exchange is not what matters, what matters is your production capacity for export. China today is using its undervalued currency as advantage to export quality products at minimal production costs compared to the US.
You people are still suffering from mental colonialism!

1 Like

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Chiefpriestt: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Make e reach 10k...E no concern me
I presume you were born in 1995and still single. many of your mates are married with kids doing well but a miscreant like you thinks the depreciation of naira does not concern you. Aboki na aboki
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Starcrest1: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zandena:

You people are naturally fantastically st*pid and myopic! You dare played me down due to your mental slavery and colonialism that held your forefathers hostage.
How much does $1 is exchanged for Chinese Yuan? To clear your pathetic ignorance, 1$= 113 Yuan;
1$ = 2500 Vietnamese currency .
Unit of exchange is not what matters, what matters is your production capacity for export. China today is using its undervalued currency as advantage to export quality products at minimal production costs compared to the US.
You people are still suffering from mental colonialism!

Oga like I said, you are extremely stupiid. Nothing like mental colonialism.

You started this comparison, now you are telling me that exchange rate doesn't matter. You too dull abeg.
What does Nigeria produce that you are comparing us to China.

Exchange rate matters in international trade because if your currency devalues much you have to spend more in the international market to make up but I don't expect you to know that because you refuse to leave ur enclave and get experience.

Like I said initially never you in your life compare what 1500 naira can buy and what 1 pound can buy because even if bread is sold 10,000 naira (Β£ 8 ) in the UK, it's still better buying it at that amount than buying it 1000 naira in Nigeria.

Per capita in Nigeria (PPP) $6000
UK. $56,000. Go figure

1 Like

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by MrsTwrite(f): 4:26am On Aug 16, 2023
All I see is massive inflation. Just imagine N1650 for just one shikini coin. Omo... Nigeria no work!
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Zandena(f): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Starcrest1:

Oga like I said, you are extremely stupiid. Nothing like mental colonialism.

You started this comparison, now you are telling me that exchange rate doesn't matter. You too dull abeg.
What does Nigeria produce that you are comparing us to China.

Exchange rate matters in international trade because if your currency devalues much you have to spend more in the international market to make up but I don't expect you to know that because you refuse to leave ur enclave and get experience.

Like I said initially never you in your life compare what 1500 naira can buy and what 1 pound can buy because even if bread is sold 10,000 naira (Β£ 8 ) in the UK, it's still better buying it at that amount than buying it 1000 naira in Nigeria.

Per capita in Nigeria (PPP) $6000
UK. $56,000. Go figure
I didn't expect less from an idiot whose forefathers were physically colonised by the west and he's now wallowing in mental colonialism (meaning since the whites colonised your father's generation, you must follow their footsteps mentally)
Your own don pass level of repair!
Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by Starcrest1: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Zandena:

I didn't expect less from an idiot whose forefathers were physically colonised by the west and he's now wallowing in mental colonialism (meaning since the whites colonised your father's generation, you must follow their footsteps mentally)
Your own don pass level of repair!

Akuya you have no reasonable point thats why you resort to writing gibberish fvck off..... Baboon....

1 Like

Re: See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Crazy man πŸ—£
Chiefpriestt:
Why are you reminding us what we know Already. Are you not among the miscreants supporting the Ebola man ? Una never see anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Signs β‚¦β€Ž410 Billion 2023 Budget, Assures More Work Intensity / 32 Billion Naira Akwa Ibom International Christian Worship Center [VIDEO] / The Trouble With The Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.