Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? (24883 Views)

What Are The Most Useless Courses In Nigeria? / The Most Useless Certificate In Nigeria? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by timisquare82(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
plumule:

2018, great lion and lioness
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by PeggySandas(f): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
StephanieBr:
I couldn't resist chiming in on this topic – "What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten?" It's such a fun and relatable discussion because we've all encountered those certificates that make us scratch our heads and wonder, "Why did I even bother?"
https://www.expat.com/en/business/north-america/usa/16_it-services/printing-services/
For me, it has to be the "Advanced Table Manners" certificate I received during a team-building workshop. Yes, you read that right – advanced table manners! While it was amusing to participate and learn about proper dining etiquette, I couldn't help but question the practicality of having a certificate for it. click here get more info.

Nobody is clicking any link duh!πŸ˜‹πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by DSC7: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Certificate of Return.....
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by fieryblitz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
I got one satellite dish installer certificate from SES, I was supposed to build on it as an DSTV installer but I never followed up, now was the certificate useless? No, it wasn't. I was the one who failed to pursue that endeavor. Anyone who attended Elevate by SES seminar at Anthony village in 2012 should HMU!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by deltaF0SS: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
squash47:
lol. They cashed out on our ignorance. Funny enough, you will never see final Year students attending such programmes. They will just hiss and pass.

even when I thought I wasn't gullible, those guys proved me wrong cry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by squash47(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
deltaF0SS:

even when I thought I wasn't gullible, those guys proved me wrong cry angry
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ small pikin like u won chance men wey get BSC for scamming and manipulation. Who u be na.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by kwaso2: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
HSE 1& 2 & 3

I hope it becomes useful someday shaa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by MIRACULOUS123(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
I'm surprised no one is talking about jobbermann certificate here angry cool wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Oyindamolah: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:

What about 3rd class and pass
You can come out with 3rd class but a first class in life
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by essentialone(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
NYSC Certificate.

Since after I use am snap pictures on POP day, quite useless.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Zane2point4(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
squash47:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that certificate will never be useful. I had it in 2016 when I was in 100 level, one lawyer and his crew posing as human rights activists, used it to inspire self confidence in us. Telling us to present it anytime police arrests or harrases us. πŸ˜‚
Now, u be the judge, will the certificate ever be useful?
You’re funny, till you start applying for visa abroad,you will know the importance!
Na confirm document be that!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Sammy5413(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
The one Tinubu presented to Nigeria
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by squash47(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zane2point4:

You’re funny, till you start applying for visa abroad,you will know the importance!
Na confirm document be that!
Lol.. u don bring another format come again. Abeg o.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by DyingFetus: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Lama70(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
squash47:
Mine is one seminar I paid N500 to attend. Till now I don't know the usefulness of that certificate.

Those seminars were he in-thing in Lagos between early 2000 to the like 2009.
They scammed me once. I think i later threw the useless paper away when I was looking for one document.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by chiboycue: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
essentialone:
What is the most useless certificate you have ever gotten?

All certificate are useful at a stage in the life of an individual because a certificate is a document serving as evidence that a person has completed an educational course offered by an institution and is qualified to pursue a programme where another higher certificate would be issued upon completion of that programme.

For example your need junior waec certificate to get senior waec and you need senior waec to get bsc or hnd certicate and you need bsc or hnd certificate to get PGD certificate and you need PGD certificate to get master certicate and you need master certificate to get PhD certicate.

Also you need marriage certicate to show that you are legally married and the certicate could be use to pursue religious programmes where other certificates would be issued upon completion

A useless certificate is one that is forged.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by oneman2k7: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
NYSC saed certificates. So useless like p in psychology.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by themes009(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
H.s.c. 123
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Malik1338(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
SamSara01:
Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN). Not a single value added since the 9 years I've acquired the certificate
Uh Why sir
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by jojothaiv(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Emmanuel akpe students should come forward.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Value agents, motivational speakers mute the group chat
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Thazard(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigYash:
@ the bolded. The way police go beat you,beat the certificate join en. grin

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Contekbbc: 4:21am On Aug 17, 2023
grin
squash47:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that certificate will never be useful. I had it in 2016 when I was in 100 level, one lawyer and his crew posing as human rights activists, used it to inspire self confidence in us. Telling us to present it anytime police arrests or harrases us. πŸ˜‚
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by pendusky(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2023
squash47:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Hoorlar(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

Wow. Congrats on that. But I guess it's a Federal Government job right?

Lol! Who Fed Govt help? It's a private institutions bro.... cool Acquiring a govt job in this part of the world is like sitting on a time bomb, you can wait till enternity
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by essentialone(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why do they flood NYSC camp to tell us that our BSc and HND certificates are useless, only to end up collecting our allowee, and giving us even more useless certificates?
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hoorlar:

Lol! Who Fed Govt help? It's a private institutions bro.... cool Acquiring a govt job in this part of the world is like sitting on a time bomb, you can wait till enternity

Nice one. I thought it was Federal Govt. Cos it's mostly Federal Government job you start withvO level and then get promotion to higher level later with BSc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by Oyindamolah: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:

What about 3rd class and pass
Gani was a 3rd class but made something useful out of life.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by MamaletASO: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
APDP ticket grin

Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by yaseer111: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Junior waec
Hello
Re: What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? by essentialone(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
yaseer111:
Hello sir I'm sorry u asked for my opay account which I don't have but can I send u for my brother? Although I have sent you my Gtbank account have u seen it?

It's not yet end of the month. And the full moon is not yet out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies / 2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.