Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse (48009 Views)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Bradford111(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Is like you day service her well
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by PETUK(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2023
This is no Crisis naa
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Onefornaija24: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2023

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by pegix(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Nothing is really wrong here

As long as she doesn't take that out

My girl
When she'saround
Don't wear bra and something just boxers when she's not on periods

If she needs go out she put on the bra

I guess it's easy, healthy and more comfortable that way
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by markidoo(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
she said she uses treated cotton wool
very unhygienic

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Tallesty1(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
How exactly do you want us to help? Buy new panties for her or hold her down so you can force one on her?

12 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Dozie32(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
She's the secretary to the association of hook-up_ olosho entrepreneurs of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by MossLuv: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
She doesn't want to stress you with pulling
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by aAK1(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Give me her number. I want to tell her something
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by focus7: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2023
You, wet in you won use her undies do, you be yahoo plus boy?

Person make things easy for anytime she visit you, you come dey complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by OboOlora(f): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Ur new GF ke?
Baba nor be ur GF o, it’s just ur turn.

GF gbogbo adugbo ni

Date Nigerian girls at ur own risk

10 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by occfx: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts

I don't understand, that we should help you do what?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by NairaLux(f): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Things gotta breef
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by spiSeyi: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Out of all the matters arising in this country is this your concern undecided , how can we have a better Nigeria if the supposed citizens that should be driving the nation's productivity is after und*ies & pant*s shocked . We still have a long way to go in this country, like leaders like masses grin

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by AskNgige2: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Uptheante:
How does she cope during menstruation if she doesn't wear pants at all?

The guy is useless..

Pple are talking how to survive this APC government him de talk of girlfriend..

U never hear say anybody wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Godstiger(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2023
An advocate of let the body breathe
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Lama70(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2023
They keep coming up with different vibes. What is this one bayii
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Alfred200825(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The lack of pant and brezy your GF doesn't wear because she doesn't want her puxxy to be smelling rotten fish will favor me and my family.

Apart from me, how many normal people remain for this country?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by MrsTwrite(f): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Mtcheeew... Break up with her, no stress!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Bluffly: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Some ladies do not like their pant linen showing which gives them smooth shaking as well

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by DaveHarry(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2023
irrelevant topic on fp again; when will NL mods even learn how to place priority points on each topic posted, so that the higher the point the most likely the topic visits fp

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by AmotekunSW: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2023
She is running a capitalist market.

Easy entry and easy exit.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by yemi2plus(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Is that not what attracted you to her in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Skillsnigeria: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by WhiteLavender(f): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2023
You just met her, not too late to walk away if it's giving you headache already. But look at you already giving yourself wahala on how to remedy a situation about someone you just met. Did she tell you she's trying to stop it?
Only you just Siddon give yourself Wahala...na wah.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Way4orward: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2023
What do you expect from ashawo?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by yusufmurry: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Show pix
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by tfelicityk(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Over insecure is going to kill you...
You better concentrate on building a better communication and home than all this under wear, pant and so on.
2. Before you met her was she wearing those stuff?
If yes - then check yourself properly. You have appreciated a lady either physically or via social media/movies and she felt that is what you like. She decided to do it for you not to be taken away from her by those ladies.
If No - that may have be her life style. If you want her to start wearing underwear. Engage her in a polite and romantic conversation to know the kind of under wears she likes. Those underwears have various varieties.
3. Learn to be patience with her if she matches your taste. "We are highly religious in this Nation but unGodly".

Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Tayorshd87: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Bleep and pay in d Run
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by abobote: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
You are lucky, at least her things won't be stinking
For her not to wear bra means her breast is still standing, I like standing breast, even if the girl is ugly I won't mind. Lucky you man
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by phemmie06(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Let the si O tongue O breath

money121:
E je ki ategun fe si O tongue O
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by taiwotimitt: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
I'm liking this your babe already. General market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.