Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse (48034 Views)

Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant โ€“ Photos / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Brainlight:
DROP HER NUMBER....SO THAT WE CAN ADVICE HER.
0 8 1 abcd4 5
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by winner37(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nilon:
how was the sex? Did she squirt on your bed

Not only on bed but in my mouth when I was licking the plate..it was a magic moment for her because I don't think a guy touched the way I was doing my thing ๐Ÿค™
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Its not even one that wears pant... so condition can make one not to wear...

Some might be the place they live... not everyone likes to dry underwear inside the house especially ladies...

Some na free air them need under there...

Some pants gives them discomfort...

Pants and pantie liners are needed because of discharge from the V....
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by udomonday: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Picture or I don't believe it.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by MrAbufayed: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nilon:
do you suck her pussy
What do you think??
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by izubext007: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
she most be a good quicky
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by jamesbridget13(f): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
As for the pant it's normal for a lot of girls. It can be inconveniencing u know. N I hate wearing clothes n my pant lines becomes visible. To avoid that you can go without pants for trousers n tights for skirts. Nothing bad there

But u see a girl going out n flaunting brea*st. Is totally unacceptable n speaks volume of her moral upbringing.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
jamesbridget13:
As for the pant it's normal for a lot of girls. It can be inconveniencing u know. N I hate wearing clothes n my pant lines becomes visible. To avoid that you can go without pants for trousers n tights for skirts. Nothing bad there

But u see a girl going out n flaunting brea*st. Is totally unacceptable n speaks volume of her moral upbringing.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
bikefab:
Send me her number for counselling...
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Quenncee:

Even during her MENses?

no
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Dchampion65: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Na olosho she be' you take her like that or u leave it.

To you, that is symptoms of Olosho.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by FengChui(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:
Na for quick access

Quick unfettered access
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by ultimateprof: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
money121:
E je ki ategun fe si O tongue O

Hapu ya ka ikuku banye ebe ahu ofuma ofuma!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Albertone(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
AskNgige2:

Is that girlfriend an achievement?

No. But at least, it's very natural to have a girlfriend so, there's nothing wrong with having one.

Look, everyone is feeling the heat. Even millionaires that used to make 10M per month are now making less than that. We can't because of that be mourning and not do anything else with our lives. After all, your complaints is not changing anything.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Albertone(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
ultimateprof:

Hapu ya ka ikuku banye ebe ahu ofuma ofuma!

Ori e ti yi. Ta lon ba e se competition ede siso?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by LarryCork: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
siofra:

You people are mad.

kaiii...but why do u hate wereing pant?...
So gimmme 3 reason why u hate pant I beg...and keep Yor response clean.u were pink pant(no oofense),
cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by emonis88: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
@lexylaw u ban me from d politics forum n news relating to politics? Well I say screw u!!! U can ban all u want , cus u don't like to hear d truth. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–• Up ur axx @lexylaw , bring on ur ban !!! I m waiting for u!! ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠlet me at u, n ur mfing ban come on! Bring it on @lexylaw.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by tosyne2much(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Since this Post is about Pant, Bra, Breasts and Yanch,
I expect it to get to FP, with @least 7,8 pages. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

But If you create an Educational thread, Nairalanders will NOT comment. ๐Ÿ˜’

Later they will Cry about BBnaija and claim they need Educational programmes. sad
Just dey watch.. E go pass 7 pages cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Oyindamolah: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uptheante:
How does she cope during menstruation if she doesn't wear pants at all?
Some people use gotten wool
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Oyindamolah: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
winner37:

Brother, this is the same thing am facing, I met this lady recently so was the love sparkling she came to spend some day with me there I noticed she is not used to wearing underwears ,I tried to question her but she didn't have me a listening ears .... normally some ladies love going out without underwears
Some women don't like under wears. As a young lady, when you start putting on bra for the first few weeks, you are very uncomfortable. This Genz don't like bra and pants.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by spiSeyi: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
JC2021:

Una go just dey complain dey condemn. With all the political topics created for your reading pleasure, how have the country improved? No one forced you to participate on this thread. If the topic is not okay to you, then move on and read topics that sit well with you.

Nairaland is a multi-category forum. You don't expect only political topics to be moved to the front-page. People come here for various reasons. You and your lots should please mind your business and stop all these childishness.
How can a sane man be monitoring the panties and undies of his babe, just reason this OP matter. Shey e make sense? And if e make sense it shows that you are no differ from the OP
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by LarryCork: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Naughty man

^^^^there she go again
so all u think about is moiney & sexxxc.u askin money121 for moiney juss BECUZ he hav 7k in his bank account....we offfar u housegorl work, u refuse. so Yor idea of millionaire is person with 7000 naira.. correct.u a good digger & shame on u.THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by winner37(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Some women don't like under wears. As a young lady, when you start putting on bra for the first few weeks, you are very uncomfortable. This Genz don't like bra and pants.

Is it from experience? Are you male of female ?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by ultimateprof: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Albertone:

Ori e ti yi. Ta lon ba e se competition ede siso?

Ibรบ onye arร . Muna gi adihi ama akฤ. Ka otorรณ gba gbรบo gi ebe ahu.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by godofuck231: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
MUMMY EEEEEEEEE! SHE BE ASHAWOEEEEEOOOOO!

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts

That's Her selling point naw, how much you dey give her every week? You just meet an olosho and you're complaining. Underwear kee you there
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by TMTonpoint: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wickeeeeeeeedd!!!!!! grin
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cedricksly: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
brooooo, no person who isn't on her period should wear jeans with a pant, especially those fitted Jeans, Infact it is even better to wear a tight as they all it, under a skirt or gown.....
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Ujuomo(f): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pls let the under breffffffffff, do not suffocate her undecided undecided
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by cheque: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
tosyne2much:
Just dey watch.. E go pass 7 pages cheesy
almost 7
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Sniper101(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
Shirts without bra

You mean your latest Bae doesn't wear panties? Wow! I can most definitely say she's my kinda gurl. grin

i really like it when a girl steps out without wearing panties underneath a gown; cos i really detest panty lines.
on the other hand, i really hate it when a girl wears tight inside her trouser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.