Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse (47990 Views)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by MrBroke(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts

That one na new thing grin 99% of the girls I don date no dey wear pant
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Albertone(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2023
AskNgige2:

The guy is useless..

Pple are talking how to survive this APC government him de talk of girlfriend..

U never hear say anybody wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

No be everybody dey struggle like you. Today alone, some people don spend equivalent of person papa 1 month salary.

Because APC government isn't good, we shouldn't pay attention to other areas of life? People that are talking about how to survive this government, what changes have they brought?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Albertone(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2023
WhiteLavender:
You just met her, not too late to walk away if it's giving you headache already. But look at you already giving yourself wahala on how to remedy a situation about someone you just met. Did she tell you she's trying to stop it?
Only you just Siddon give yourself Wahala...na wah.

Not enough reason to walk away.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Komu1048(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
So much from a pastor, just like fake pastor johnw47 smh

So pastor is not entitle to his own opinion or suggestion
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Komu1048:

So pastor is not entitle to his own opinion or suggestion
The people I mentioned are too canal for a pastor
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Relevant123: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Thats your family problem oga.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Onefornaija24: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2023
sexymonkey:
depends on the items and price.

Phones and lappy
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by mila1121(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Maybe she is fighting a personal battle
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by wizkidblogger(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
What's the big deal... As long she is decent and clean underneath there, no issues.

...And as long as she doesn't cause distractions in public, no biggie.

It doesn't make sense for it nipples to be pointing out at everyone in public or a person's crotch shape visible to every man or woman.

so is it possible not to wear bra and the nipples won't point out ?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by mayim(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Have you asked her why she doesn’t wear underwear? They probably make her very uncomfortable, I know ladies who don’t as well and that does not invalidate their decency. If she has large breasts however, not wearing bra isn’t a good idea, if otherwise, then it’s fine. I don’t believe in changing people to what they aren’t comfortable with, if her reason for not wearing them is comfort, then deal with it or walk away, or better still meet halfway if she’s willing. I don’t see a very big deal here actually. Peace

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by money121(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Your own wife no dey wear pants too?
Or Sometimes..
Na you sabi that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by sylve11: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Since this Post is about Pant, Bra, Breasts and Yanch,
I expect it to get to FP, with @least 7,8 pages. 🤨🙂

But If you create an Educational thread, Nairalanders will NOT comment. 😒

Later they will Cry about BBnaija and claim they need Educational programmes. sad

you yourself don comment. grin cool

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Daxray07(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Post pictures or we don't believe it cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by phemmyfour: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Is Tight under skirt not enough? undecided

Or you expected her to be wearing pant, tight and skirt at the same time? How will the kpekus breath
Tight is not hygienic. That place needs to breathe

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by emmansus(f): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pls let her private breeth
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
wizkidblogger:

so is it possible not to wear bra and the nipples won't point out ?

Yes... That depends on the clothing material.

I know ladies who don't wear bra at all, but you won't know except you look very closely.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by sniperr007(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uptheante:
How does she cope during menstruation if she doesn't wear pants at all?

She definitely wears pant during her period or uses tampons
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by sniperr007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra

You no get problem.

Na culture make women dey wear underwear. The vagina needs air to breathe and the breast doesn't need to regular compression from bra.

Oga!!!

Enjoy your babe. No underwear should be the least of your problems with her.

Focus on her personality and how you can help her improve in her career, spiritual life, mental health than focus on underwear
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by MrCuteking(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Onefornaija24:

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?

Yes it’s worth it. I met a few clients on jiji.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by AskNgige2: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Albertone:

No be everybody dey struggle like you. Today alone, some people don spend equivalent of person papa 1 month salary.

Because APC government isn't good, we shouldn't pay attention to other areas of life? People that are talking about how to survive this government, what changes have they brought?

Is that girlfriend an achievement?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by 00FFT00(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
Shirts without bra

How is this the only headache you have in the Tinubu introduced shege Nigerians are currently grappling with?

The lady in question is an adult, an individual, and therefore entitled to her own preferences and prerogatives. She is probably not going to tell you to wear boxer shorts if it is slips for you.

Learn to accept people's choices, and perhaps try to understand the reason they swing a certain way in a friendly discussion.

Relationship no suppose hard.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Uptheante(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
sniperr007:

She definitely wears pant during her period or uses tampons
The person who posted this never specified. He made it look as if she doesn't wear pants at all no matter the situation.
That's what brought about my question
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Juju70(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
money121:
E je ki ategun fe si O tongue O

Wateva it means smiley)) na easy something ni
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Addisjeje: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
You can tell her to chat me and that’s the kind of girl I want now I’m single 08032445438
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by lildush(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
LET THE KPEKUS BREATH....

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by sexymonkey(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Onefornaija24:

Phones and lappy
There's really no guarantee that you'll make sales through the ADS, just try the 7days free trial.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by ChiefRocker(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na your wife... or sister....Look for another girl nah. Which one be "help... "
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by olorundipe9090: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bro let me cut it short
1. Ladies that has clit doesn't wear panties asked them they will tell you the reason . They easily get turn on while wearing panties. That's y they dont. And men takes advantages if them
2. During period they use tampon or tampads .
3. Check the tube she wears underneath its a tube
that has a bra structure ...

So done blame her for not wearing panties its becaue of what I told u ..thanks

author=cheque post=125141274]In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts[/quote]
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by KingDash09(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na normal thing

Babes for here no dey wear panties, bras or any

Na evening you go see madness... gown without panties or big shirt noting under
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
Shirts without bra
Oh my God this is the type of girlfriend I want
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by 77up(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
What should we help you with exactly?
...to tell his girlfriend to dey wear pants and bra😹

Mumu people everywhere 😏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.