Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri (35620 Views)

Somebody With ₦80 Billion Can Spend ₦1 Million A Day For 80,000 Days- Seun Kuti / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Omenlon: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Allisgud:
I prefer to vote for a corrupt free honest god-fearing and transparent individual with waec than to vote for a PhD msc with the opposite,I noticed that the more lenient and educated u become the more corrupt u are open to
dear, no politician in Nigeria that is free of corruption. Non of them can swear they never dip their hands in the cooking jar. Any politician portraying himself as a saint is only deceiving the gullibles. Behind every successful politician is a crime.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by CoronaVirusPro: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:
This one has lost his sense of shame,.self respect,.worth and value !

Did he lie!

Is that not common sense?
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obi is a Christian fanatic.

And you are who? A cheap stipend collecting nonentity.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by BJanta: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Is Obi a Christian or a Catholic?
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by jahsharon: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
What so a drug baron with first class degree honours in accountancy but have his entire life filled with endless criminal moral burden to his person is now the right person for the office of the President because of political correctness.

Peter Obi’s second class lower honours degree is now an obscure course? Same Peter Obi you praised to high heavens in the time past? Reno Omokri you are a glorified idiot.

Dummies can never commit crime and go free, only Geniuses do that.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Allisgud: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Omenlon:
dear, no politician in Nigeria that is free of corruption. Non of them can swear they never dip their hands in the cooking jar. Any politician portraying himself as a saint is only deceiving the gullibles. Behind every successful politician is a crime.
there is it may only be 5% in 100 that person will not be able to afford party ticket fee and if he agree for sponsorship by godfather he will abide to terms and condition, which is where corruption comes in because he had to dip his hands into the country jar to payback with interest which might not be his intentions,u see
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by sirchim(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:
He is in Abuja
Ba masala! No prob!
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Tingotoe: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
qtx:

Are you saying today we do not have great leaders across the world that studied Philosophy that are still living? That is the reason i said let me mention but a few. If you like i can give 100 names of great philosophers that are great leaders and are still living.

I have never heard where someone who read accounting is expected to be a better leader than someone who studied philosophy. Do you even know what philisophy is all about?
Oxford Dictionary - Philosophy : "the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline".

Wikipedia - Accounting "Accounting, also known as accountancy, is the processing of information about economic entities, such as businesses and corporations"

Who among the two people that read those courses above is supposed to be a good leader? be very honest.
Philosophy isn't useless, it's just no longer relevant in today's world. Now tell me would you be happy if you're child comes home one day and tells you he got admitted into the university to study philosophy? No you won't. Just be honest and admit you're on the side of philosophy today because your presidential candidate studied it.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by sirchim(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Addme:

Where were you when he came to Nigeria?
oya na
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Ikaeniyan0: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
BJanta:

Is Obi a Christian or a Catholic?
Chai!!

Look at how you're disgracing yourself

Is a person attending a Catholic church not a Christian?
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Etimemy: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
This man madness is something else

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by billyG(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tingotoe:
He means philosophy is an obscure course of study and he's correct
Philosophy na foundation of science....even Phd is given in philosophy...Phd means doctor of philosophy what is this grey beard goaat saying?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by BJanta: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Chai!!

Look at how you're disgracing yourself

Is a person attending a Catholic church not a Christian?

Then, you're not sufficiently informed to engage in discussion with me. Catholics are not Christians , and they DON'T call themselves Christians, they call themselves Catholics. Go and read Church history to educate yourself.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Ikaeniyan0: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
BJanta:

Then, you're not sufficiently informed to engage in discussion with me. Catholics are not Christians , and they DON'T call themselves Christians, they call themselves Catholics. Go and read Church history to educate yourself.
There's no religion called catholic anywhere in the world. It's an insult for me to engage myself in this kind of foolish and IQ reducing argument with you.

Every Roman Catholics are Christian, but not all Christians are Roman Catholic
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
He thinks by hauling insults @PO will make bat give d sycophant a post in his government...I heard relocated Nigeria lodging in one Abuja hotel.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by StainlessCup: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Reason why Nigeria won't get it right should they always go for certificate rather than one who knows how to do.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Reno just wan dey relevant by force!
People no get time for you again oooo.
Small yansh sef wan dey shake!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by qtx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tingotoe:
Philosophy isn't useless, it's just no longer relevant in today's world. Now tell me would you be happy if you're child comes home one day and tells you he got admitted into the university to study philosophy? No you won't. Just be honest and admit you're on the side of philosophy today because your presidential candidate studied it.

If it is no longer relevant, what is it still doing in universities?

I dont quite agree with you that it's no longer relevant. In fact, it is even now that social media is taking over the brains of young people not allowing them to have quality critical thinking that the study of philosophy is encouraged.

A leader who lacks ability to think critically and deeply before taking decisions, is a disaster waiting to happen. And that is why we are suffering in this two months old administration. taking decisions out of pride and arrogance or just to show people you are in charge without first studying and understaing the situation is laughable even though painful at the same time. In any case, studying any course does not guaranty that you will be a good leader. There are a lot of things that make a good leader.

Or are you saying over the world are people no longer read philosophy?

It's is only in africa that we push children to read what they do not have passion in thinking we want them to study a course that will make them rich.

In the western world children are allowed to make their choices and study what their passion lies in.
If my child prefers to study philosophy, i will not stop him if that is where he finds happiness and strenght.

Success in life does not come from studying a particular course. By the way, how many medical doctors , accountants, engineers are billioniairas in Nigeria bros?

Remember, this man you are trying to run down because he read philosophy is a multi- billionaire and no one has come out to accuse him of any corruption or fraud. Yet the one you are happy read accounting has bagges of allegations of stealing hanging on his neck.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Vadese1: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
When will this omokri get Sense self. Funny enough this little 419 pastor is from my state.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Omokri;y.eebo's nemesis !
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Dottormentor: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Haven't you lost your own? Oponu amukunmeko
Wodu89:
This one has lost his sense of shame,.self respect,.worth and value !

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Benwallt(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Just as Tinubu has built a castle in some people's heads also Obi built a room and parlour in other people's heads. You will wonder if Atiku actually was a candidate in the same election.

Tinubu demonized
Obi demonized
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by ochiosa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dip down in him Reno knows his rants make no sense but will keep struggling because social media his source of income so will do anything to raise controversy to drag attention to himself for likes, comments and views for the monthly dollars.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Tingotoe: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
qtx:

If it is no longer relevant, what is it still doing in universities?

I dont quite agree with you that it's no longer relevant. In fact, it is even now that social media is taking over the brains of young people not allowing them to have quality critical thinking that the study of philosophy is encouraged.

A leader who lacks ability to think critically and deeply before taking decisions, is a disaster waiting to happen. And that is why we are suffering in this two months old administration. taking decisions out of pride and arrogance or just to show people you are in charge without first studying and understaing the situation is laughable even though painful at the same time. In any case, studying any course does not guaranty that you will be a good leader. There are a lot of things that make a good leader.

Or are you saying over the world are people no longer read philosophy?

It's is only in africa that we push children to read what they do not have passion in thinking we want them to study a course that will make them rich.

In the western world children are allowed to make their choices and study what their passion lies in.
If my child prefers to study philosophy, i will not stop him if that is where he finds happiness and strenght.

Success in life does not come from studying a particular course. By the way, how many medical doctors , accountants, engineers are billioniairas in Nigeria bros?

Remember, this man you are trying to run down because he read philosophy is a multi- billionaire and no one has come out to accuse him of any corruption or fraud. Yet the one you are happy read accounting has bagges of allegations of stealing hanging on his neck.

Most philosophy graduates regret studying it at university level and for the fact that Peter Obi made a success of himself with that degree is an exception. Did he ever practice philosophy as a profession? No!. He was a banker. Philosophy has no relevance in Nigeria. Don't let your child go for it
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Mcadamson: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
We know the candidate nah...He's known as Obi the Pandora fraud. He got third class in Philosophy from UNN after spending 12 years in school as a professional student. The guy dull pass kuli kuli walai grin grin
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by toprealman: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
fuckJones:
this is the new Epresident
Because of the tripe he drops back to back?
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by 123yes(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by complexstuffs(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
And what about the proponents of the present catastrophic muslim muslim presidential ticket especially Nasir El-Rufai, that felt deceived and betrayed today?

IPOB are masters in creating false stories. Same way they told everyone that Buhari was dead and that a clone and/or Jubrin was ruling Nigeria.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Thonee(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Ur drúg baron and Osama bin laden are dealing with you already.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by boldtruthalways: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
This guy is a dunce. Come back to Nigeria and write all these rubbish.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Excelll: 12:22am On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author= Idiot...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p / Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai / 10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.