Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri (35618 Views)

Somebody With ₦80 Billion Can Spend ₦1 Million A Day For 80,000 Days- Seun Kuti / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Idiko1: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Omokri is a bloody fool indeed. Those who built and invented things this foolish Omokri enjoys today did not even have a bachelor's degree talk less master's degree.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by beerfraud: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Idiko1:
Omokri is a bloody fool indeed. Those who built and invented things this foolish Omokri enjoys today did not even have a bachelor's degree talk less master's degree.
hypocrisy of highest order
But the same ipob terrorists were saying Tinubu didn’t attend Chicago University
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by GreenCovering: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2023
"And if any candidate is a 'wrong candidate', it will be the one with the lowest educational qualification, who though he claims to have a second class degree in a very obscure course, declared only a WAEC certificate with the INEC."

Omoh! What a devastating punchline?

wink
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by villagereporter(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Rino amokoro is a useless human being
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Emola12(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
I only respected Peter GEORGRY omoluabi AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO omowale OBI for not answer dis useless human being like Reno omokirikiri Peter OBI kudos to you even doh as I no be Igbo man I love you more than my father walahitalahi
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Alary: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
This one has lost his sense of shame,.self respect,.worth and value !

Well , did your candidate submits Waec?
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by CodeTemplar: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Originakalokalo:

Including those of us (Myself and millions of oduduwa's children) who voted for the "wrong candidate" ?

Haba Oga.

Well....

To all Nairalanders, Heaven is real and Jesus is the key.

Jesus promised eternal life to anyone who accept him and his/her Lord and saviour.

This is an assurance.boldly given.

He called Lazarus out of the grave after four days.

If he had not mentioned him by name, all the dead would have risen at his voice.

He is the resurrection and the life.
Accept him today.
good morning child of god. How's this admin favouring you and yours?

Competence over tribal affiliation for me anyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pamela Ifejoku: Ned Nwoko Jailed My Father, Okey Ifejoku, Illegally / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.