Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri (35619 Views)

Somebody With ₦80 Billion Can Spend ₦1 Million A Day For 80,000 Days- Seun Kuti / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by matm: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Masters and PhDs are good but can rarely equate to wisdom and good leadership.
They are mere paper qualifications.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by rosky37: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
I dey gbadun this man. You will soon know dem by theirs comments now

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by qtx(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tingotoe:
He means philosophy is an obscure course of study and he's correct
ignorance is indeed suicidal. Just google the following names and ask who they were and what they studied then bury your head in shame thereafter for demonstrating superlative IGNORANCE.
1. Niccolo Machiavelli

2. Herodotus

3. Aristotle

4. Thomas Hobbes

5. Karl Marx

6. David Hume

7. Thomas Aquinas

8. Thales

9. Gottfried Leibniz
Just a few.

The greatest leaders are philosphers, Q.E.D.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by lifenajeje(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mr Reno oya quit Facebook and WhatsApp na since Mr Zuch is a university dropout.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Alliswell248: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
What so a drug baron with first class degree honours in accountancy but have his entire life filled with endless criminal moral burden to his person is now the right person for the office of the President because of political correctness.

Peter Obi’s second class lower honours degree is now an obscure course? Same Peter Obi you praised to high heavens in the time past? Reno Omokri you are a glorified idiot.

Reno.....is given obidafts sleepless nights...
I am more educated than a particular Presidential candidate some people want us is the best for Nigeria.

Jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by TheGift: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Kukutente23: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1691519748519927808
Is any election coming up again or what is Reno talking about?
Reno voted for Atiku in 2019 when his highest qualification was a diploma.
He should quit this meaningless bellyaching over choice of candidates and move on

1 Like

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Almost 3 centuries later, Marie Antoinette is still being crucified over a statement she never made😔
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Chucks13: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
fuckJones:
this is the new Epresident

No, he said the truth.

Listen and listen good I had told my people from SE they should forever forget presidency in Nigeria again with the way obi, majority igbos and his obidients mobs conducted themselves.

Pls tell me with the way obi is so defiant and hateful openly, coupled with igbos behaviour and those nonentities called Obidient will look at Yorba, Fulani or Hausa, Kanuri, Kogi for face and preach igbo presidency either 2027 or 2090, pls tell me

Apart from Biafra, ipob, ugm, Kanu, Esn, Ekpa, Autopilot destructive path the damage obi had done to SE politically will last 200 years I bet anyone.

What goes around comes around you don't want Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani to rule but you want to rule and are willing to bulldoze everything down ba? Then you need emergency bran evaluation.

"Dem say "gba fun gbaja nile ni gba fun gbaja lode" meaning "allow me make I allow you".

SE should forget it, they are my people but it is over and gone. Let them just stick and get stuck with their Biafra but to rule Nigeria that will be in another world to come, take it or burst it.

I swear in real sense Obi bu onye biko to have by his devilish definacy tuning igbos to endanger species In the next 8 to 10 with these much hatred no region will want to accept any igbo again in their land. Mark my word.....

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by manmade(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
It's only a fool that would take Reno serious, according to him he and some other people are routing for a man that sold NEPA bill man to him and the rest of Nigerian as the best candidate and allegedly came up with a controversial female's certificate as his own over someone that tendered a clean secondary school certificate which is the minimum requirements for the office.... Who dey do us for this country?
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Cantonese: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
“I do not know if it will be possible for someone from certain parts of Nigeria to ever become President of Nigeria”.

I absolutely agree with that from Reno Omokri. However he seems to deceitfully want to confuse his followers that Nigeria is made up only of three tribes, namely: Igbo Hausa and Yoruba. The country is made up of too many tribes and the Ijaws had the opportunity to produce the President. He is from the Itsekiri tribe. If there is a tribe that may not produce the President, it must be the wrapper tying men from his tribe. The Igbos who he castigated in the name of Peter Obi have had the honor, if his short memory does not confuse him.

Speaking of people with qualifications. We can all see that those with PHDs, Masters, etc, are the embezzlers of the public treasury in this country presently. Omokri must be reminded that Nigerians do not require a leader with all the degrees, but lacking in integrity and morals. We need leaders who can be held accountable and who can make our societies liveable. He can continue supporting thieves.

By the way, he needs to be reminded that the boat left Abubakar Atiku long ago in 2003. The day he planned to remove OBJ, was the same day that he lost the opportunity. He has gone from party to party, yet na zero. Power belongs to God and not man. The 2023 election was not Atiku’s concern. He ruined the chances of PDP. If he remained in Dubai, PD should be in power by now.

Omokri should lick his wounds quietly please.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Tingotoe: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
qtx:

ignorance is indeed suicidal. Just google the following names and ask who they were and what they studied then bury your head in shame thereafter for demonstrating superlative IGNORANCE.
1. Niccolo Machiavelli

2. Herodotus

3. Aristotle

4. Thomas Hobbes

5. Karl Marx

6. David Hume

7. Thomas Aquinas

8. Thales

9. Gottfried Leibniz
Just a few.

The greatest leaders are philosphers, Q.E.D.
Everyone you mentioned above has been dead for hundreds of years. In today's world philosophy is an obscure discipline and by the way you forgot to mention Immanuel Kant. He was by far a greater philosopher than most of the guys on your list

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by AsomughaChuks05: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
One person that Peter Obi dread a lot is Reno Omokri. He knows that Reno has so much dirt on him.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Scamburster(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
busterr:

Reno Omokri is an idiot.
If he's the one usomg this account, hear me now, he's a complete fool and a fake pastor that sows the seed of hatred amongst different ethnic groups in the country.
Omockrey news is of no importance, most enlightened people are not following him and please stop bringing his warped thoughts here
He's the same person with that useless moniker.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by drlateef: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by drlateef: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:
Did Omokri mention anybody's name?

Those who shit dey smell for their body know themselves. 😂😂😂
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Deefirm: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
If degree was the only yardstick for successful leadership, Nigeria should be heaven under GEJ leadership, and the well educated SW won't have voted Buhari, no doubt education is key, but it's not a guarantee of good leadership.

Tareq1105:

Even at that, the message should be responded to.

Let's leave the messanger.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
What so a drug baron with first class degree honours in accountancy but have his entire life filled with endless criminal moral burden to his person is now the right person for the office of the President because of political correctness.

Peter Obi’s second class lower honours degree is now an obscure course? Same Peter Obi you praised to high heavens in the time past? Reno Omokri you are a glorified idiot.

Point of correction, the druggie doesn't have a first class; it is some of his illiterate followers that fabricated that narrative.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by YesDaddyTill203: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Peter Obi, the lying SOB, is a CONMAN.
Only a brainwashed IPOB cannibal will follow such losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Henz81: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:

Reno monkey or Ommokri really want appointment from this yeye government. May Tinubu grant your wish.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by XY23: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obi is a Christian fanatic.

Says a low-life without essense. If only you could achieve a quarter of the model of failure that has distinguished him, in your lifetime. It's only in Nigeria failures define failure, and are confident about it.

Politics without sense.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Poll23: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

Let the election be conducted 20 times, those people who think they know how to insult anyone that holds contrary views against theirs, they would fail 20 times.

We all dey here.
Confirmed
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Ikaeniyan0: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
XY23:

Says a low-life without essense. If only you could achieve a quarter of the model of failure that has distinguished him, in your lifetime. It's only in Nigeria failures define failure, and are confident about it.

Politics without sense.
I love your tears
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
So, peter obi did NOT declare his BSc but he's claiming 2 class lower. I bet you Peter Obi is a 3rd class graduate OR maybe he didn't even graduate at all.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by sangresan(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:

This is what Obi's fandom needs. If you don't show them their folly, they will think they have sense.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Rebelutionary: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:

Hahahahaha Reno said the "O" in P.O stands for OLODO and you just proved him right when you obviously can't tell the difference between PHILOSOPHY (unarguably, an obscure course) and Second Class Lower (as a grade)! Wawuu

Reno sure has your reins and knows how to rape the Obidients minds mercilessly!

-You couldn't puncture Renos submission so you decide to "smuggle Tinubu" in to make you feel good! So much for a stray bullet! Lol. Reno has said worse about Tinubu so ur vile is empty as usual! He didnt even mention anybody's name but guilty conscience won't let you rest! Eyahh

What has Reno praising PO to high heavens got to do with anything! The way some of you think sef. Nawao. He doesn't have a right to an opinion and even a review of his previous comments? The day you "hèadless mob" allow for descent, maybe you wont be making the likes of Reno the "Tableshaker" he is not! We all are witnesses to your flipfloping comments from the PDP to the LP. So how does that differ from Renos! Isn't that called hypocrisy?

Abeg rest with the high falluting words?

Rest!
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by qtx(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tingotoe:
Everyone you mentioned above has been dead for hundreds of years. In today's philosophy is an obscure discipline and by the way you forgot to mention Immanuel Kant. He was a greater philosopher than most of the guys on your list

Are you saying today we do not have great leaders across the world that studied Philosophy that are still living? That is the reason i said let me mention but a few. If you like i can give 100 names of great philosophers that are great leaders and are still living.

I have never heard where someone who read accounting is expected to be a better leader than someone who studied philosophy. Do you even know what philisophy is all about?
Oxford Dictionary - Philosophy : "the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline".

Wikipedia - Accounting "Accounting, also known as accountancy, is the processing of information about economic entities, such as businesses and corporations"

Who among the two people that read those courses above is supposed to be a good leader? be very honest.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
EcoNews:
No be druggie get all this fraudulent case na Peter Pandoraa Obi. That is whose miserable life tinted with fraud while he claim to be a saint

Lol, just too fake to look real
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Omenlon: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Funny how people cheering Reno here are youths who haven't crossed thirty years and whose life has been bastardized with poverty.

I'm gathering their data and they will be shamed here
those of you abusing him now were the same people cheering him when he was turning the screw on Buhari govt, so what has changed. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Allisgud: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
I prefer to vote for a corrupt free honest god-fearing and transparent individual with waec than to vote for a PhD msc with the opposite,I noticed that the more lenient and educated u become the more corrupt u are open to
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by bluecircle470: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:
This one has lost his sense of shame,.self respect,.worth and value !

E shock you abi…. The truth is mostly painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p / Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.