Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (47838 Views)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / β€˜I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by lavylilly: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2023
kiss
bejick:

I hope he makes her cum too not just chuck your penis and cum then she no go cum and you expect her to love sex with you.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Or he can buy himself a intimacy gadget... Another wife will be a liability...😏😏😏
talented321:
Three times a week for woman you have married for more than ten years is not funny'' even with my babe sometimes we don't have sex for a full week or two''
Oga try and understand ur woman' i can't blame her.
But if you are financial okay u can take another wife since ur life depend on sex.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by socialmedia012: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: sex swing
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bukola94: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
capnies:

HOW CAN YOU SAY TAKE CHEATING OUT OF IT, INTACT THAT WAS MY FIRST SUSPICION. THINK OF IT YOUVE BEEN HAVING SEX APPROXIMATELY 3TIMES A WEEK FOR 10YEARS, ALL OF A SUDDEN 'YOU LOVE SEX TOO MUCH' THAT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST THINKING. IS 3DAYS SEX OUT OF SEVEN DAYS A WEEK MUCH? REMEMBER WHEN SHES SICK OR MENSTRUATING IS OUT OF IT.
3days sex may not be much but Biological body of women are different, some body can cope and some can't. Sex prowess of men are different too,so 2days and 3days may be much for some people
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bukola94: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
donmik:

You are wrong pls.
Of after all the cuddling, kissing and romance you don't go for sex and she is not still wanting it, then she is not a normal human being but a cheat
That may not be the case

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by lavylilly: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bukola94:
That may not be the case
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.