Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (47801 Views)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Tingotoe: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Some people really do know how to come online and ask stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Fadddd(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
T
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Orire01:
Since 2018, the man never solve am?

You said Dm Right, but this is purely Plagiarism.

You literally, copied the story here https://www.nairaland.com/4577807/how-control-sex-craving-toward

You no dey try at all!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by BoldBrainz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Three times a week for woman you have married for more than ten years is not funny'' even with my babe sometimes we don't have sex for a full week or two''
Oga try and understand ur woman' i can't blame her.
But if you are financial okay u can take another wife since ur life depend on sex.

What's wrong in having sex three times in a week with your own wife?

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by bdon123(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]
Ur wife is mad...get a side chick.i fck my wife everyday ,i rarely go 3 days without fcking her n on top that side chick still dey
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]

Say no to plagiarism lavylilly... If you want to be noticed go and a do a cook-athon or something, don't stoop so low recycling posts from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Enskynelson(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Get yourself a second wife so you can relieve your present wife her marital duties. Life is not hard.
If u were married and u know the responsibilities that comes with a second wife aside other issues, you will know that life is not easy.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by yahoodetector: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
She's getting it outside.

Get a side chick.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by DMerciful(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Don't ever try to reduce your amount of sex. A healthy marriage needs sex 2-3 times per week. If she's not up for it, get a second wife or sidechick.

Regular sex keeps men healthy and reduces the risk of prostrate cancer[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by CedarHoldings: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pls can someone buy me data nothing is small [08064357013] mtn, I have Netflix to offer ,thank you.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Emma1Oj(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Three times a week for woman you have married for more than ten years is not funny'' even with my babe sometimes we don't have sex for a full week or two''
But if you are financial okay u can take another wife since ur life depend on sex.
cheesy cheesy you go get bad mouth.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by israelmao(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
10years x 52weeks x3=1560times.And you still want the old order to continue?Find another way of spicing up or reinventing your sex life and never yield to the dirty advice of taking another wife or a side chick,remain stick to your wife.because God hates a defiled matrimonial bed.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by justking(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Cool your temper 😎

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Robertgreene1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chatgpt contents on the loose again!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nwaotu10(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Get a second wife, sir.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
You have a high sex drive and it's normal since you weren't sexually active prior to meeting your wife.

My suggestion is for you to practice some abstinence for a few weeks and be nice and understanding to your wife. Don't even bring any issue of romance or sex. Very soon, she'll be the one asking you. But don't cheat on her, it's not her fault that she's stressed out.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Emma1Oj(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
princeemmma:
even people wey never marry dey give advice

Person wey dey carry money pay olosho 3times in a week dey advice married man
grin grin grin grin
my broda...!!! The tin tire me ooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Xkale1996(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote] investigate if she is seeing someone else

If na me you
I go avoid her for like 2 months

Make her konji stand up Wella

She go come beg u to bang her

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by babayinka77(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:

See Werey! grin grin grin , I'm sorry
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Morenikeji090(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Don't answer those that said u should marry second wife rather have a side chick to balance ur sexual act but notify her you can't marry two wives...
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Jokerman(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
God didn't create sex for an everyday stuff

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Alvin212(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hole wey don vomit kids grin

No dey sweet again

Look for a fresh out of secondary School virgin girl

And enjoy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by rajiedreez: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bros e go hard small
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ImoleNaija: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
3 times a week for 10 yrs

More fuel to his jerrycan.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by brain54(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
After 10 years…

And 3 kids? It’s surprising her libido didn’t deep earlier.

By the way 3 times weekly sounds like a chore. It becomes boring when sex is made to seem work.

Sex should be spontaneous And exciting.

Not rigid like someone following a set time table!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rubbish, for money wen u put for her head in exchange for yam, hot drinks n all. Me that sex my wife almost every day even if she's tired, mk she just lay down while I do the main tin till I release. Wat nonsense by telling me I luv sex too much, their are women who are looking for it type of man to hang out with. This life no balance.. Get a side chick but apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Try to give her some space man, thrice weekly is kind of heavy to an extent for her although am single.

Allow her to come around and never stop caring nor stop the good things that she is used to through you but rather do more good to her, maybe she is battling with some micro stuffs on her head. Give her some space, keep yourself busy with other things.

Try abstaining for like 3months. You might think that it's difficult because you never tried it but I will advise you to give it a try.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Puss360(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
The best comment so far

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by 77up(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Sorry bro, someone somewhere maybe doing it for you, you just don't know yet.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by obiekunie01: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
yahoodetector:
She's getting it outside.

Get a side chick.

na only you get beta sense here!

op your wife don dey collect gbola elsewhere!
if u iike believe if u like dont! na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.