Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. (277 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. by fineboynl(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
When I saw. I only talk to her and collect her number because of her big yansh. But when we started talking the moment she told me that she had a child my interest was reduced and the child was still very too young. My interest reduced. I don't just know why I am attached to women with child what is really happening? I have dated more women with child than single ones.

This babe is showing too much interest calling me. I really didn't bother asking me the father and all of that because I don't want to know. She told me she is living with her uncle and the child is going to a good school.

My instinct tell me she is lying and living with either her boyfriend/husband if at all the guy married her, and the child is going to a good school. If my instinct is correct those this mean the guy is not giving her attention?

I really didn't have much to offer other than sex and taking her out. But it doesn't worth it if she is living with her guy.

I don't want to ask. My interest has already reduce only for fact she is still very interested.
Re: She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. by Zonefree(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
So, why are you telling us all these

3 Likes

Re: She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. by talented321: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Allow single moms to breath
Re: She Had A Child Are Staying With Her Uncle She Is Not Doing Anything. by Ofunaofu: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Allow single moms to breath

He shouldn't suffocate them

(1) (Reply)

Show A Little Kindness / Is It Right For A Born Again Christian To Date Somebody Living In Lagos? / For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.