Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia (73233 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2023
She came and went
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by aremubabs: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2023
If in this time and age, you still think you need some fellows who call themselves men of God to guide you spiritually, then you need serious deliverance with koboko soaked in kerosene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2023
sunnydike1:

Your written English is very bad aswear, how can u be using AN were you should use A.
Words that start with A.E.I.O.U are only words u can use AN bless u
egbon" if u observe those my words u go capture say na pidgin english i dey cap not ur queens english
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Chijiokefriday: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2023
lipsrsealed as ey be like this u sure say ,she dey gree make the husband touch am soooo?am just asking ohhhh,if the husband touch am,she go shourt no touch me abeg,old man u no dey shame ,upon say Na u carry Ur money go marry the madam,.but she dey open leg for bishop , with a word I want to see ub,it has been long ,she would be like daddy don't worryπŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Westerhoffe(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Starhearts:

How u take knw say naa Hell fire πŸ”₯ d woman go dey Ur proof

Na sarcasm?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Westerhoffe(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2023
henrydav:

I noticed it. At their age, they are still misbehaving

It's shocking…
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by CHIGIM: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Dshocker:
I feel no pity over her death, i hate rubbish.

Let her go and tell devil what brought her to hell πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Point of correction
Her type is too evil for hell bc hell is too descent.
Her type na hin full heaven.
All this religious people keep deceiving their self
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by nathyx(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Any Man who sleeps with my wife in the name of " man of God " should consider himself dead because I will personally order his assassination and place his corpse on his evil alter let him explain to God what made him turned to He-goat.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Osashalom: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2023
simfrost90210:

With pictures?
It's impossible......... The news is true!
If it was fake, nairaland will be in for it!
The fact that their pictures are published this way shows is real.... The Bishop should step out to defend himself if it's a falsified news!
There were no details like this when I read it.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Osashalom: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Sambai65:
it's now fake news because is not from sokoto state ,keep covering una evils kiss kiss kiss kiss
Are you trying to say terrible things always happens in that rejoin?
As at when I commented the post was so superficial and without details.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by kingsmaila(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2023
What a shameful way to die. If I were the husband. The man of god should bury her. It over. The husband should do DNA test for the children to ascertain if they are his or not.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Caleycash(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Later some werey's will come and write FEAR WOMAN here nw why shouldnt we be afraid of this nicompoop here that lodged someone else's wife in an hotel on saturday night, he then japa'd when she died and didnt even bother to take her to an hospital if she could be resusicated and still had the guts to mount an altar and preach. Even devil dy learn one or two frm we humans gan
Was the woman forced to the hotel!?, isn't she an adult?, stop giving excuse for irresponsible women!, I don't support the Bishop either.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by moneyissweet(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2023
She is a Yoruba woman I know her

22o62021:
It reminds me of my sex romp with a Cherubim and saraphim prophetess
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by ComeToJesus: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Ejigbo in Lagos used to be the epicenter of this kind of news. There just had to be a federal character, hence the spread to Abia State.

I wonder why many always die in the act. I hope it's not related to substance use in order to reach cloud nine in a grand style.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by greypencils: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Sorry for those who believe in pastors. I don't. I believe in God. I go to church o, but with a little suspicion of anybody/everybody. I trust no one but God. That is why when I am asked to be a worker in church, I jejely avoid it. That is another level of control. As a worker, you are under authority and you are not supposed to speak even when you see things that you feel are wrong. Leaving the church too becomes messy especially when it is a small church and you are well known. I would rather be a member and observe things. Anytime they don't align to my beliefs, I'm out.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by ify84(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2023
Islie:

Meanwhile, Abia has a proliferation of self-acclaimed Bishops and General Oversees.

/

Proliferation indeed, of fake bishops and GOs. Aba made pastors
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Collins4u1(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Knacking bishop and men of gods hits different.. it's a born again knack
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Alpharey: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2023
22o62021:
It reminds me of my sex romp with a Cherubim and saraphim prophetess

So did she prophesy for you.. 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Alpharey: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Ejigbo in Lagos used to be the epicenter of this kind of news. There just had to be a federal character, hence the spread to Abia State.

I wonder why many always die in the act. I hope it's not related to substance use in order to reach cloud nine in a grand style.

I thought as much cos he who wants to cheat will like to make the best of it. Like trying to savor the moment, make the most of time paid for 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by hammerT: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Dshocker:

So at your age you don't know that there are different types of sins abi?

You want to compare a mortal sin like killing someone, to a petty sin like stealing?

Mortal sin, even if forgiven, you will still serve the punishment here on earth, or your children will serve the punishment.

BRO, GOD VIEW ALL SIN AS SIN.

THAT IS THE POINT.

E NO GET ANY THAT HE WONT FORGIVE.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Alpharey: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2023
kingsmaila:
What a shameful way to die. If I were the husband. The man of god should bury her. It over. The husband should do DNA test for the children to ascertain if they are his or not.

This one children should have passed that stage. If the grown up children are not his, he might die of heart attack. He should not try it ooo. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Banhammy717: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2023
This present christian authority should rise up against indecent dressing and illegal sexual accusations in the church.
It's becoming too much
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Akerele44(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Igbo Amaka

Igbo and kpekus them be 5 & 6
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by luskysylver(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2023
a woman has finally died in this matter.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Caleycash:
Was the woman forced to the hotel!?, isn't she an adult?, stop giving excuse for irresponsible women!, I don't support the Bishop either.
I'm just saying bruh. Cause the number of FEAR WOMEN posts i see here daily tends to portray women as the ones only with evil minds.
LET WOMEN BREATHE
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Dchampion65: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2023
@gamesmart

Adultery has consume this one.

How is the bishop going to explain this one to his wife,children and his congregation.

And the dead, the stigma on her children especially the female ones.

No advantage of any kind in adultery. It's a silent fire that consume.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by fortune1968: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2023
fyzaila:
If you don't kill fornication, fornication will kill you. The day you start furnicating, that day you have use your hand to sign your death warrant.
Hypocrisy .This Bishop and Evangelist don preach more dan this .But ,we don see dem . who know wetin you sef fit do or dey do .

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by ibinaboonline: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2023
My one question is how do they know they were having marathon sex? It could've been decathlon, or triathlon, or a sprint, etc. Why always marathon as if they checked the victim's private part and saw "marathon" written on it?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Lagbenjo: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
And she looks SUUUUUU
I NO SEE THEM
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by buJu234: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2023
although i dont support fucking a married woman..

i dont think it was the sex that killed her..

because based on what they reported.. FOAMING FROM THE MOUTH.

its like the so called Bishop killed her (for whatever reasons) after banging her via poisoning or strangulation .

lastly,, Men (single & Married) stop fucking married women..
there are over 1Million decent single babes with fresh blood ready for banging with jst little pay (>15k). grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Gboom: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2023
greypencils:
Sorry for those who believe in pastors. I don't. I believe in God. I go to church o, but with a little suspicion of anybody/everybody. I trust no one but God. That is why when I am asked to be a worker in church, I jejely avoid it. That is another level of control. As a worker, you are under authority and you are not supposed to speak even when you see things that you feel are wrong. Leaving the church too becomes messy especially when it is a small church and you are well known. I would rather be a member and observe things. Anytime they don't align to my beliefs, I'm out.

You are saved to save others.

If you continue to be a bench warmer, you have not really given your life to Christ. If you feel you are not comfortable with the authority in your church, go to another one
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Octopusssy(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2023
Why are we seeing the pictures of two different women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.