Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl (73288 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sugarbelly4: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2017
A Facebook user, Ifediba Oluchi Anne, took to her account to write her opinion on virgins...She is of the opinion that virgins have nothing to offer, except for tight private part. Read for yourself below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/virgins-have-nothing-to-offer-except.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sugarbelly4: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2017
all these fine spoilt gurls sef. See the fine girl's face, behind the FB acc HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Hitel: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2017
OLOSHO!!!

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by nextprince: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2017
And what can the 'boreholes' offer apart from the 'boreholes'?

391 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by pweshboi(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol... I'm following. Over to the virgins in the house

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sugarbelly4: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Elisean(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Itz s FACT there

38 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by decatalyst(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Funny when this is coming from a lady.

So, there is no need to argue with a lady anymore cuz they can bring up a constructive argument?

Can't laugh ooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Miggs(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Ifediba is a sensible lady.The main issue with virgins is,when they eventually have sex,even if they are married,they are always inquisitive to discover if the sex act is thesame or different with other men.So presently being a virgin, doesn't necessarily stop ladies eventually becoming promiscuous or having many sex partners

240 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Ode Dudu angry undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Abortions: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:
And what can the 'bore holes' offer apart from the 'bore holes'?
Y Izit pAIN U SO MCH?iF U HAV A BIG D!CK U GO 4 BORE HOE N IF U HAV SMALL U GO 4 SMALL HOE(VIRGIN)..AH U SMAL?

20 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tooth4tooth: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by thunderfiremods(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
I agree dear...bt wat else can boreholes offer dan expertise

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tooth4tooth: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Envy wan kill that one.

Someone pls help me with that olosho pic.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by DonMilano(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2017
I WONT EVEN LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN.. I NO GET STRENGTH TO TEACH PERSON SKILLS.. LOL

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jodha(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2017
This one is looking for an excuse for her promisciousity..

Jealousy kee yhu there OLOSHO... Keep doing yhurself.. Yhu think yhure doing virgins..

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by popefuse(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Abortions:
Y Izit pAIN U SO MCH?iF U HAV A BIG D!CK U GO 4 BORE HOE N IF U HAV SMALL U GO 4 SMALL HOE(VIRGIN)..AH U SMAL?
what is pain their nw. The guy is right. The matter is What ur opinion on the note that girl post.?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tooth4tooth: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2017
DonMilano:
I WONT EVEN LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN.. I NO GET STRENGTH TO TEACH PERSON SKILLS.. LOL
My guy,the skill is inborn with a lot of them oo.

Or did anyone teach you own skills?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by JacksonD7: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Envy wan kill that one.

Someone pls help me with that olosho pic.

My friend here it is

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by JacksonD7: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2017
DonMilano:

You don't want to marry a virgin because she doesn't have skills, the oloshos that you go out with now I'm assuming they woke up one morning and had those skills.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by popefuse(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Emotional problem she suffered. It ur life,u chose what ever u want it to be. U chose to be disvirgined and some chose to be virgin. So let the two individual brag about there status.disvirgined got no biz with virgin xcept jealoucy. virgin or no virgin it ur choice.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by JacksonD7: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2017
With the kind of women we have in the country today, I fear for our future.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol she's now jealous smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tooth4tooth: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

My friend here it is
Thanks bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Miggs(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2017
popefuse:
Emotional problem she suffered. It ur life,u chose what ever u want it to be. U chose to be disvirgined and some chose to be virgin. So let the two individual brag about there status.disvirgined got no biz with virgin xcept jealoucy. virgin or no virgin it ur choice.
I doubt you read my earlier post on this thread.The fact that a lady is a virgin today,does not mean she won't fucck around after she gets disvirgined tomorrow.The fact that Ifediba isn't a virgin today,does not mean she fuccks around.
Nigerian men,make una open una eyes.There is no such thing as a pure,angelic woman.They simply don't exist
Quit searching for what doesn't exist

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Virgins have nothin 2 offer except a tight hymen and some drops of bloodundecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Olosho trying to justify her oloshoness..lol I can bet this one doesn't av any boyfriend that will take her seriously,what an embarrassment to everyone around her..tufiakwa

At least the Virgins av tight sweet vi.gina to offer,what do you have to offer?a loose borehole?I don't know about others but I'll pick a tight puna any day than a borehole,only a MAD man will pick a borehole instead.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Ladies in general have nothing special to offer guyz apart from their smelling unkept pussy..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by jmoore(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.

239 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by veekid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Orishirishi

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by soberdrunk(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by refiner(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Virgin or no virgin....what matters in a marriage is character and understanding of both couple.. smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.