Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. (20593 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by CoronaVirusPro: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adidas, FIFA and UEFA will get Messi anything!
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
TinubuThief:
Great of all time!!!

We all know who will carry the day

And the other one is busy wasting in asalama alekum walahi talahi camel football club . What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by teebagy: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Funflipper:

Mbape should have made that list. This is nothing but fraud!
tell me what mbape won that messi didnt win . I will tell u what messi won that mbape didnt win. Ur socalled mbape wants to run away from psg bcoz he knows that their wont b any messi to blame.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by TheSuperX(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
He’s on the desert version 🤣😂🤣
Dumb pendu fans will say that UEFA rigged the list and included MESSI's name. 😂😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by teebagy: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:
I'm happy that people are beginning to realise that messi is an agenda like LGBTA.... all those awards he won and copa and world cup are all FiFA , UEFA makings
Uefa favours messi yet they give ronaldo luxemborg. Estonia. Lativa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Judolisco(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
UEFA Men's Player of the Year Criteria

Messi don win this already

He is gonna win ballon d’or later
if jorginho can win it over kante because of euro win... Then Messi should win it because of world Cup

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
teebagy:
Uefa favours messi yet they give ronaldo luxemborg. Estonia. Lativa.

It's now confirmed that u Messi fans have some sort of mental illness ... so Nigeria that they give Eritrea or England that gets Cyprus or Germany that usually gets Andorra or Italy that gets Macedonia or Spain that usually gets Armenia...abi France that plays Georgia.... so other nations only get tough teams apart from Portugal??

Now below shows who other nations are playing in Europe... so y point out only portugal??

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by zinaunreal(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
FIFA HAS DONE IT AGAIN
SOMEONE THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE UEFA LEAGUE OOOOO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
Dumb pendu fans will say that UEFA rigged the list and included MESSI's name. 😂😂😂
ogun kee your miserable father na stray dogs go chop his corpse

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
zinaunreal:
FIFA HAS DONE IT AGAIN
SOMEONE THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE UEFA LEAGUE OOOOO grin grin grin
dvmbass Uefa champions league isn’t the only criteria, go school you say school na scam When did you start watching football, wait I forget you dey watch on livescores….hungry modafuka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's now confirmed that u Messi fans have some sort of mental illness ... so Nigeria that they give Eritrea or England that gets Cyprus or Germany that usually gets Andorra or Italy that gets Macedonia or Spain that usually gets Armenia...abi France that plays Georgia.... so other nations only get tough teams apart from Portugal??
wetin this dvmbass dey find in my thread, have some shame cry go meet your obemwerreh make una cook another influence to the desert league. ONKR!!!

I need more of your tears kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Equalitygod: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

What is Messi looking for there if its about champions league....tell urself th truth ...even a baby knows what's going on

Yeah he nor go win. He will be nominated because of the rules but he nor go win.

Every 4 years a world cup is won by team. Every 4 years we always see that but something we don't always see is a team winning a treble. Winning the league, an elimination cup like the wc and another cup.

Now tell me how many years do you normally see a team winning treble. Ask yourself is it every year.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by zinaunreal(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
dvmbass Uefa champions league isn’t the only criteria, go school you say school na scam When did you start watching football, wait I forget you dey watch on livescores….hungry modafuka

Close your mouth stupid junkie.

It's rigged
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by zinaunreal(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:

It's rigged. What did he perform. Short sighted Olodo
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
zinaunreal:

It's rigged. What did he perform. Short sighted Olodo
ogun kee your miserable papa

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by ibtommy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:
Highest goal scorer in PSG
Highest goal scorer in France
Highest goal scorer in the World Cup

But he's not fit enough for top 3

However, his team mate who ghosted all season is among the top 3

Lol grin grin grin

I stopped taking awards like this seriously since 2017. It is all a shitshow of off-the-pitch politics.

Shebi it is a farmers' league
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by zinaunreal(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
ogun kee your miserable papa

Wetin the dwarf do na? You carry pointless picture dey show me. Ode
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Equalitygod:

Yeah he nor go win. He will be nominated because of the rules but he nor go win.

Every 4 years a world cup is won by team. Every 4 years we always see that but something we don't always see is a team winning a treble. Winning the league, an elimination cup like the wc and another cup.

Now tell me how many years do you normally see a team winning treble. Ask yourself is it every year.

After the WC that France won...no player from that team was nominated for Uefa best or balon dor .... in 2014 , no German player was nominated for Uefa best or balon dor even after winning the WC .... somehow , they always try to fix messis name there .... if u all can't see the fraud in these organisations, then we have so many gullible folks everywhere...
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
zinaunreal:

Wetin the dwarf do na? You carry pointless picture dey show me. Ode
cry harder modafucka

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm sure everyone reading this will draw a conclusion as to how you were trained and how your life has panned out.

Almiron:
I don’t fvcking care your opinions, cos it’s irrelevant…if I wasn’t brought up to be respectful to others, that means your parents (if you’re not a orphan) failed in all ramifications or you choose to be intentionally dvmb. Stay off my mentions and change your dealer
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by TinubuThief: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=125177052][/quote]
Peace is not an option bro grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by patrickcollins: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

I stopped taking awards like this seriously since 2017. It is all a shitshow of off-the-pitch politics.
That team mate won the most prestigious award and only one goal behind Mbape for world cup, is not easy fit to lift world cup
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Ebuchi688(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na messi deserve am oo but them go give another player
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Crystalom37: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Livelystone01:

Location please
doesn't matter..
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Crystalom37: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
colizee:

Nah unah dey spoil this business, you for do am for free nonsense.
why e com dey pain you sir
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by mayor1814: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
gentposh:
He is still not all time best

If he's not d all time best so who is?

Did I hear u say Tapnaldo? Don't let me jump to conclusion grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by mayor1814: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

But u took tapnaldo Arab club cup seriously. And d arab club golden boot he won.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by SouthSouth1914: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
You must think every Yoruba support the drug lord, you don fail, I’m not related to Messi but I’m more successful than your miserable father

You are nothing but a church rat! Sharap there, mgbeke feeling funky. Successful.., do you even know what the meaning means?

Anyone who holds stuffs or well to do doesn’t speak about it. Mumu
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Funflipper: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
OJEEMAH:
did you read the criteria?

Of course I did.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by mayor1814: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jokerman:
If Haaland wins this, then they want to give Pessi Ballondor... Because we all know Pessi doesht deserve to be in top 3... Person that wasnt best player in Ligue1 nor UCL...

U have made ur point and u are happy with ursef. Good for u. But Tapnaldo still has no world cup. No knock out goal in world cup. Never reached final in world cup. No world cup best player award... If u don't know now u know nigga...
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Funflipper: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
teebagy:
tell me what mbape won that messi didnt win . I will tell u what messi won that mbape didnt win. Ur socalled mbape wants to run away from psg bcoz he knows that their wont b any messi to blame.

It is about performance. Mbape performed way more than messi last season in all competitions including the fraudulent world cup that messi won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals / Kierian Tierney Breaks Arsenal Jump Record Despite Injury / Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.