Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. (20599 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
In which earth did Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium & Manchester City) play better football than Bukayo Saka (England & Arsenal FC)?? Or did I watch a different EPL from others, last season?

Almiron:
2022/23 UEFA Men's Player of the Year nominees*

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by MrBroke(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
merit455:
The way u post Messi news ehh,if u have use same effort in life now,u for don big pass Messi

The way you are fast to reply messi news with spite if you use that same energy you for still no big pass Maguire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Love800(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Equalitygod:
Lol Messi and Ronaldo fans wan start bashing lmao. UEFA competition meant for the champions league not the world cup winner and beside Messi doesn't have anything to prove to anyone even without the world cup he's still better than Ronaldo with 7 balon d'or.

Na Halland or kelvin de bryne get this award most especially idk. Among their 2, kdb gave more than 20 assist.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Nigeriagood(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
seunlayi:
What is Messi actually doing on the list?
why can't I see Ronaldo on the list😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by frog12: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
this should be BENZEMA.

PSG no go anyway
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
merit455:
The way u post Messi news ehh,if u have use same effort in life now,u for don big pass Messi
It’s funny how you’re bothered about my life, while I no sabi your existence. You don ever see me complain here before? No. There’s one user that post rigorously about pendu, you don’t seems to have a problem with that.

First of all, one thing is certain I’m doing very well in life, what I have achieved so far in my life, your father can only dream of it. I’m just catching cruise online, I know hungry dogs like you, I’m not the reason for your misfortunes in life, cry go meet your parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Farid24224(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dey play!! grin

Camera wowo camera wowo
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by SouthSouth1914: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Messi on the list Shows how ridiculous this award is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Nigeriagood(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol another brainless troll grin grin grin

*Ignored*
after replying you claim to ignore hahaha joker

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jokerman:

So why Mbappe no make top 3 then?
Why should he make top 3 for what reason? Messi made the list due to World Cup, isn’t that obvious, tell me why Mbappe should be there, if not for Leo 3 city players would have dominated. They won a treble

check the lists sef, he’s not top5

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by frog12: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
real nonsense. they forget benzema

Bacteria8:
Highest goal scorer in PSG
Highest goal scorer in France
Highest goal scorer in the World Cup

But he's not fit enough for top 3

However, his team mate who ghosted all season is among the top 3

Lol grin grin grin

I stopped taking awards like this seriously since 2017. It is all a shitshow of off-the-pitch politics.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Nigeriagood(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
merit455:
if you use the energy you use to insult,you for don make it in life angry tongue
You are blind, can't see obembet topic oponu

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
frog12:
real nonsense. they forget benzema

cry harder modafucka

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigeriagood:
if you use the energy you use to insult,you for don make it in life angry tongue
You are blind, can't see obembet topic oponu
don’t mind the retard, na pain, e go eventually hang himself
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Nigeriagood(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
NemoDatQuod:
In which earth did Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium & Manchester City) play better football than Bukayo Saka (England & Arsenal FC)?? Or did I watch a different EPL from others, last season?

I am absolutely sure you watched another, bottnal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Messi on the list Shows how ridiculous this award is.
You’re irrelevant

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Person create thread come dey comment massively by himself, no be madness be this?

Toxic bitch, read my signature over again

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by julimax(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zakie testifies about his alcohol problem in church. grin grin grin. You need to see this

Subscribe and share
#https://youtube.com/shorts/qGDXoykKIzc?feature=share #funny
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Peterpanny: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

I stopped taking awards like this seriously since 2017. It is all a shitshow of off-the-pitch politics.
why so much pain in you.
You are really a very good explainer
My niggar
You go explain Taya.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by princeemmma(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Let see how messi win this when we have someone who one the treble in the race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Chukwunonso1: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

Aside scoring those three up there have either world cup or champions league.

It's not about scoring alone Bro. That the difference between Ronaldo and Messi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by princeemmma(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Let see how messi win this when we have someone who one the treble in the race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Funflipper: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

Mbape should have made that list. This is nothing but fraud!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Peterpanny: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Funflipper:

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by colizee(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Crystalom37:
Hi

I build investment website for 10k only. No additional fees and you get a fully functional website for this amount.

I also design websites for businesses. With beautiful landing pages, about us and everything else. Only for 10k.

I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost 10k only.

Dm on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090

Nah unah dey spoil this business, you for do am for free nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by OJEEMAH(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Funflipper:

did you read the criteria?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
You weren't brought up to be respectful of others and their views. You would not have written this otherwise.

Don't let our mutual love of football fool you into believing everyone on here is your mate. Outside of here, you will shiver to come say "hello", let alone insult me, especially when an insult is not necessary.

Almiron:
what are you smoking kid? Change your dealer

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Inobeyourmate: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Penaldo dogs are already crying, lagbara Oloun, Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale 🤣🤣🤣💯💯🙏🙏

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by DarlingtonC: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
TinubuThief:
Great of all time!!!

We all know who will carry the day

And the other one is busy wasting in asalama alekum walahi talahi camel football club . What a pity!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Cup 2018. D'Tigress Defeat Greece 57-56. Qualify For Quarter Final / Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas / Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.