Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. (20516 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Equalitygod: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=wwwihy post=125174668][/quote]

Pepsi and Pendu. Lol nothing concern me with the 2 though Messi with he 7 balon d'or is better than Ronaldo with he 5. Na Neymar I sorry for wey nor gree win 1.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Coronavirus1: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
If Messi win, uelfa has lost their respect
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Equalitygod: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
The things wey concern me for this Ronaldo and Messi fanboy us after they retire which will be soon who will you guys start supporting?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Equalitygod: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Haaland or kdb for the win. Only Messi die hard fans will disagree while Ronaldo fans will be happy lmao.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by chaiks: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
How come Osinmeh and Kvara with their exploits didn't even make the list?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by SouthSouth1914: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
You’re irrelevant

Funny to say, you must be related to Messi’s father! How’s that for relevance? Agbado under bridge living organism.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by specialmati(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:
Highest goal scorer in PSG
Highest goal scorer in France
Highest goal scorer in the World Cup

But he's not fit enough for top 3

However, his team mate who ghosted all season is among the top 3

Lol grin grin grin

I stopped taking awards like this seriously since 2017. It is all a shitshow of off-the-pitch politics.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is not wrestling my friend leave football for people way sabi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Beverlyjean(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm happy that people are beginning to realise that messi is an agenda like LGBTA.... all those awards he won and copa and world cup are all FiFA , UEFA makings

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Beverlyjean(f): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Equalitygod:
Lol Messi and Ronaldo fans wan start bashing lmao. UEFA competition meant for the champions league not the world cup winner and beside Messi doesn't have anything to prove to anyone even without the world cup he's still better than Ronaldo with 7 balon d'or.

Na Halland or kelvin de bryne get this award most especially idk. Among their 2, kdb gave more than 20 assist.

What is Messi looking for there if its about champions league....tell urself th truth ...even a baby knows what's going on

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Cajal(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
UEFA Men's Player of the Year Criteria

Messi don win this already

He is gonna win ballon d’or later
What about balloon d dor
And FIFA MEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Beverlyjean(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Messi minions have been qualified as re.tards along time ago

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by cliqtips: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

I stopped taking awards like this seriously since 2017. It is all a shitshow of off-the-pitch politics.

Who win the world cup?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by specialmati(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
frog12:
this should be BENZEMA.

PSG no go anyway
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok replace messi with benzema.which club you they coach?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by sageb: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
In 2009, Lionel Messi won his first UEFA Club Footballer of the Year award 🏆

Nearly 15 years later, he's one of three nominees for the 2022-23 UEFA Men's Player of the Year award.

Longevity 🐐

Lionel Messi is simply the best

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by sageb: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lionel Messi is simlpy the best

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
😂😂😂

The thread is already a mini crime scene, una go explain una self taya because none of the two niggas know una papa from Adam.

Anyway, the bants is good for laughs...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Cajal:

What about balloon d dor
And FIFA MEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR?
are you still doubting Messi winning the ballon d’or, I’m having a second thought about this award, they might give it to Haaland. Nothing spoil, Ballon is the main thing
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Funny to say, you must be related to Messi’s father! How’s that for relevance? Agbado under bridge living organism.
You must think every Yoruba support the drug lord, you don fail, I’m not related to Messi but I’m more successful than your miserable father
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by MrBONE2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
Lionel Messi is the first player outside Europe to be nominated for UEFA Men’s player of the year award

Penadogs we told y’all it’s gonna be an everlasting wailing. Ballon d’or is coming too

Damn it Bwana, I just show the news to one Penaldo fan, and is crying uncontrollable like a SiSi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by JooEeL(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Evajoyful:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

In which other leading forum of other nations do you see them publicly begging online? I ask u a question.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Slurity(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TOP 3 PLAYER IN EUROPE HERE. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR BOTH MESSI AND MBAPPE TO BE IN THE LAST 3. I EXPECT HIM TO MAKE LAST 5 THOUGH
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
MrBONE2:

Damn it Bwana, I just show the news to one Penaldo fan, and is crying uncontrollable like a SiSi grin
press their necks wella bro
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
I need more penadogs in my mention pls.
Pls cry harder, your tears is needed
ENKR!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Livelystone01: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Crystalom37:
Hi

I build investment website for 10k only. No additional fees and you get a fully functional website for this amount.

I also design websites for businesses. With beautiful landing pages, about us and everything else. Only for 10k.

I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost 10k only.

Dm on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090
Location please
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Jpblessed(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Haaland for the award

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Godislight(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol grin grin grin

Bro performances in football is not only measured by goals scored if it was like that Luca modric won't win the ballon dor
Even the politics you mentioned is everywhere. It is still part of the game... It's called influence. Also never undermine the power of character in greatness, it is a key ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by TheSuperX(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
While penadogs are celebrating penado influenced semi retired, finished and washed players moving to the lowly rated and inconsequential desert league.

Leo Messi the only globally recognized 🐐 is being nominated and recognized by those who matter in the history of the game, across the world, ballon d’or still loading

I didn't see Pendu on the list? 🤣😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Mrice22: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
I can't see Penlado name on the list.. I thought he is doing well and won a cup recently.. Honestly the different between Goat Messi and Cat Penlado is clear.. No argue..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by TheSuperX(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mrice22:
I can't see Penlado name on the list.. I thought he is doing well and won a cup recently.. Honestly the different between Goat Messi and Cat Penlado is clear.. No argue..
The aba made bend down select desert league cup was given to him just to compensate him. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by Almiron: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
I didn't see Pendu on the list? 🤣😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He’s on the desert version 🤣😂🤣
Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. by teebagy: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jokerman:

Was he the best player for PSG in Ligue1 or best player in the UCL?
But u want vincius who won copa dey rel to b there. If u want to hate messi pls hate him properly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal / Ronaldo Nears 700 Career Goals After Scoring Against Luxembourg / Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.