Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria (877 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Odiriance4all(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
hello nairalanders , there is someone who wants to send me money from the united state, which account should i give him and how does it work because this will be my first to recieve money from abroad so literally i have no idea how to go about it. so please i need little education about it thanks
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Kingslaw(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Open a grey account and link your Nigerian bank to it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by JUMO95: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Odiriance4all:
hello nairalanders , there is someone who wants to send me money from the united state, which account should i give him and how does it work because this will be my first to recieve money from abroad so literally i have no idea how to go about it. so please i need little education about it thanks
I can help you pick the funds.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by gaby(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Odiriance4all:

If you have a government-issued ID and you aren't into scamming, simply ask the person to send you the funds to receive dollars from any of the Nigerian banks.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Odiriance4all:

How much are we talking about? Is the funds clean?

I can help you safely get the funds to a Nigerian commercial bank.

Quote me lets move the funds.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by brosom(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
If the money is genuine, tell the person to send it either any of these mediums.

Money gram, send waves, world remit, and western union..

With these channels, u can easily receive any amount of money in hard currency majorly in U.$.D, though the all have limits of money you'll send.

How do u go about it?? (1):- Send the person ur full names in capital latters. (2) Send the name of the country u are in.
(3) Send the city u would like to pick the money from. (4) Send ur phone number...

Example:- Name:-FRANCIS KENNETH CYRIL
City:- OWERRI
Phone no, 080**585190.
That's all u need to do, but make sure u have valid I. D card, voters card or international passport. Any of these can go because sometimes bank do request for it, but I think banks now do thumb print. Also, make sure that the names u re sending to the person tally's with any of the cards u are to use in the bank else you'll find it difficult to collect ur money..

But if the money is not genuine, u better ask for account, be 100% assured I'll deliver.!!
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by donttouchme: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
go to ur bank or any commercial bank close to you and make the enquiry. they will gladly put you through various channels they have.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
JUMO95:

I can help you pick the funds.
he is looking for help on how to pick the funds himself
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by JUMO95: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
yarimo:
he is looking for help on how to pick the funds himself
And that's why I am here to help.

Just incase you want to move some of your 30k BMC proceed, I can help you with that too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
JUMO95:
And that's why I am here to help.

Just incase you want to move some of your 30k BMC proceed, I can help you with that too
Are you releted to Evans the famous kidnapper? Just asking for a friend
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by SonofGod231: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2023
Ask the person sending it which ever way he or she prefers to send it..Some peeps have Domiciliary accounts like extras.
Generally,you can receive money through MoneyGram, Western Union, World remit.
All you need to do is send the person your bank details and a corresponding valid id.
The person just needs to send you the amount,name and codes for you to cash out with your bank.
Remember, someone using Worldremit pays the money directly into your account bam.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by JUMO95: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Are you releted to Evans the famous kidnapper? Just asking for a friend

Was that's your previous money-mule?
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Merry100: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Open a domiciliary account. Most banks will convert your money to Naira. I would advise you to open the domiciliary account with Stanbic Bank, they provide withdrawals in foreign currency.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
JUMO95:

Was that's your previous money-mule?
chaii kidnapping alert
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Thugnificent(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
MoneyGram
Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
I use skrill, then after I buy some crypto (lite coin, Tron) from paybis website, then transfer the purchased crypto to any crypto exchange such as binance, bybit e.t.c

Then sell the purchased crypto to USDT, then sell the USDT through P2P, and receive money in bank account

But Note:
With This process, I loose some dollars, due to purchase on paybis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tell him to send it to you through WhatsApp. Mtchew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Got Home And Couldn't Find Your Dick Anymore / Ask Me Anything / 14 Romantic Things To Do That Don't Involve Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.