Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA (3733 Views)

Advice On What To Do With This Money / Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period / What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2022
My aunt wants to send me $700
She is,asking for my PayPal and I told her that Nigeria cant recieve money from PayPal.

Please apart from western union
Which other way can I recieve money from USA??

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Joevics(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is,asking for my PayPal and I told her that Nigeria cant recieve money from PayPal.

PayPal can receive money. You just need someone trustworthy with whose account you can receive it. Then the person gives you the naira equivalent.
Google.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by riseconsultancy(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Tell her to use sendwave, just your name and phone number she needs
Then you pick up at bank with your ID card as it appears with the receivers name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Satedly(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Paypal is payment is instantly,fastest unlike others. I sell and buy Paypal funds,As an exchanger I can receive funds on your behalf then pay u the Naira equivalent to your account..what'sapp +234 7067445954

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Joevics:

PayPal can receive money. You just need someone trustworthy with whose account you can receive it. Then the person gives you the naira equivalent.
PayPal can't recieve money if you open account here in Nigeria
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by motionarena: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Use payoneer or open a dom account
Easy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Satedly:
Paypal is payment is instantly,fastest unlike others. I sell and buy Paypal funds,As an exchanger I can receive funds on your behalf then pay u the Naira equivalent to your account..
But why cant i recieve money with my own paypal account I created here in Nigeria
Why does someone have to collect the money for me on my behalf??
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Satedly(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

But why cant i recieve money with my own account
I use a foreign Paypal account not nigeria. Even if u register for one, you then build the account history in other to be able to receive amount like that..
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by blinking001(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Don't you have a bitcoin wallet? Tell her to use her cash app to purchase bitcoins worth that 700 dollars and send nau atleast this way you'll get a better value for that money. Forget about all this paypal talk. Bitcoin to naira rate is super high oh.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by advanceDNA: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

What is wrong with western union?? Your aunt na nigerian....u be nigerian....they cant tell her not to send money to her nephew at the money shop...
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Thatedoboy98: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Yahoo boy

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by dorispray: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

But why cant i recieve money with my own paypal account I created here in Nigeria
PayPal did not allow Nigerians to receive funds into their PayPal account.
But you can choose another country while creating your PayPal account for you to receive money into the account from any one.

But mind you, there are ways to go about this or else PayPal can put limitation on the account which will restrict you from getting your money out of thee account easily for up to 180 days.

If you need assistance anyway, feel free to connect via WhatsApp 07086268565
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by martinsoreoluwa: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Connect with me on Whatsapp 09038129283.
I pick PayPal and any other kind of funds
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Faithy99: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tell your Aunty to make use of Send by Flutterwave, it's very fast and reliable, you will get your funds almost immediately

All you need to do is to send her your bank account details

send.flutterwave.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Timekeeper452: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
blinking001:
Don't you have a bitcoin wallet? Tell her to use her cash app to purchase bitcoins worth that 700 dollars and send nau atleast this way you'll get a better value for that money. Forget about all this paypal talk. Bitcoin to naira rate is super high oh.
this is the best advice on this thread so far.

You can only use PayPal if the account was created for you by someone not in Nigeria and even at that you’ll need to resell the funds still.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Offpoint1: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your Aunty indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Streetmovement(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai Op don pick grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

bro juss send it to my account & i will trasssfer it to your aunty....bro is she lightskin sir?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by CoconutMilk: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Beware of Nairaland Scammers!!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by BlackkPegasus(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

ur aunty? u just dey use format for our head.
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

What is wrong with western union?? Your aunt na nigerian....u be nigerian....they cant tell her not to send money to her nephew at the money shop...

Please if i want to send money to a us bank account using western union. What is their naira to dollar rate?
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by peppermint7(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Use crypto
Btc or usdc any one.
The amount will be times 2 of what you will get using PayPal
PayPal rate is around 400$ a dollar
While crypto is 700 a dollar

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by advanceDNA: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Demaxl:

Please if i want to send money to a us bank account using western union. What is their naira to dollar rate?

It is Bank rate or official rate which is N450....but im not sure you can send money abroad through western union or moneygram.
..CBN cancelled it sometimes back because of illegal forex rountripping ....
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

It is Bank rate or official rate which is N450....but im not sure you can send money abroad through western union or moneygram.
..CBN cancelled it sometimes back because of illegal forex rountripping ....

Thats probably why the site isnt working again.

So how can i send money abroad at official rate?

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by advanceDNA: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Demaxl:

Thats probably why the site isnt working again.

So how can i send money abroad at official rate?

No way
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by toujurs: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Guy open a domiciliary account na in usd.
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I can exchange that for you. I was thinking of BTC or something like that.
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Nazgul: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Go to your bank first thing on Monday morning. Open a dollar account and tell them you want to receive money asap from abroad, they'll speed up the process.

Once the account has been activated, send your aunt the account number of the dollar account. She'll transfer the money directly to the account. Then walk into the bank and withdraw the dollar and go to the nearest mallam to change it to naira so as to benefit from the high black market rate...bank rates are usually very low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Jaycee07(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

If you have a USD account, tell her to pay directly to your account via WorldRemit.
www.worldremit.com
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

No way

Ah

My plan don spoil grin grin
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by advanceDNA: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Demaxl:

Ah

My plan don spoil grin grin

U wan make them send am back to you so u go sell am for aboki for 710naira...?? grin

Thats forex roundtripping...its technically illegal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / 21 Habits That Keep You Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.