Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA (5363 Views)

How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria / Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
My friend wants to send some money to me from the United States but I don't have a domiciliary account.

So, please what how can I receive the money through Western Union. I could use really use like, a brief procedure.

Abeg make una help a brother before this guy change him mind. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry
Shakau, wetin??
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by johnkey: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
FantomGreenz:
My friend wants to send some money to me from the United States but I don't have a domiciliary account.

So, please what how can I receive the money through Western Union. I could use really use like, a brief procedure.

I can pick it for you swiftly for 15%

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by navzla(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bitcoin or etherum is much OK. you can withdraw it from luno or Terrabit to your Nigerian your bank account.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by dukeprince50: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
we don destroy this country to the extent I do not trust a fellow Nigeria, it should not be you trying to scam someone from USA o

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
undecided undecided
dukeprince50:
we don destroy this country to the extent I do not trust a fellow Nigeria, it should not be you trying to scam someone from USA o

Scam, and im using my account. How does your brain work??
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imamshekau:
shocked
You can try using bitcoins or sendwave.
How do I use the sendwave, please?... what're the procedures?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
navzla:
Bitcoin or etherum is much OK.
you can withdraw it from luno or Terrabit to your Nigerian your bank account.

Please � explain better, I don't understand any thing about Bitcoin
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by dukeprince50: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
FantomGreenz:
undecided undecided

Scam, and im using my account. How does your brain work??
it works very well, I am not saying u are trying to scam someone but I its just how I feel about my fellow Nigerians, if that's not what u are trying to do,then its fine

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2020
FantomGreenz:

Tell him download world remit app.
Is an old thread but just incase U still wanna know. That app takes minutes. They need ur acc details
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by TurnerG: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Cashapp

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by DAVECENA(m): 4:13am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=FantomGreenz post=92958830]My friend wants to send some money to me from the United States but I don't have a domiciliary account.

Abeg make una help a brother before this guy change him mind. Thanks.[/quote

Bruh, don't ask him to download any phony app or give anybody your details to pick it for you.. you gotta beware of scammers.

On the contrary, ensure you have a Valid ID and ask him to utilize western union or money gram. When he's done he'll give you the payment details then you'll work to your bank and pick it up. Make sure the name on your valid National ID matches the name he'll send it too..
Ciao!
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Bro this is a very simple stuff nah
You don't need to pay any percentage to anybody..just use Western Union,he will just ask for your details which you will provide to him,and you go pick it up at bank

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Missyford31:

Is an old thread but just incase U still wanna know. That app takes minutes. They need ur acc details

Please the remit app how reliable is it? have you used it before?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=DAVECENA post=93514883][/quote]

Please do me a solid and give me the complete procedure, I don't wanna make mistakes.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
FantomGreenz:

Yes I've used it. It's on playstore to download free. Once the person sending has set up the ACC they can send anywhere within minutes n costs is only two to five dollars depending on how much money is sent. Unlike western union who charge alot n make things difficult
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
FantomGreenz:

And its always been reliable anytime I use it. I been using it for years for all kindsa things
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Missyford31:

Yes I've used it. It's on playstore to download free. Once the person sending has set up the ACC they can send anywhere within minutes n costs is only two to five dollars depending on how much money is sent. Unlike western union who charge alot n make things difficult

Thanks a lot... mind if I alert when I have any further questions?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2020
FantomGreenz:

Thanks a lot... mind if I alert when I have any further questions?

Na go for it. Trust me it's the best app to send money overseas. U can download western union app but they're more expensive to send money way more. And they're cunts lol. If U use remit you'll be satisfied
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by stevelawrence: 3:42am On Sep 04, 2020
kaoshinetwork dot c o m . Fastest in sending money from Nigeria to other countries and vice versa .
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Missyford31:

Na go for it. Trust me it's the best app to send money overseas. U can download western union app but they're more expensive to send money way more. And they're cunts lol. If U use remit you'll be satisfied

Thanks very much! I'll inform you of any progress I make.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Uzomacharles: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tell him to send it through WESTERN UNION since is Legit deal...

N/B:He will give you some details and you just go to any bank that uses western union ask for form and give them the details the USA GUY gave you and some questions he will ask that only you will be able to answer....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by FantomGreenz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Tell him to send it through WESTERN UNION since is Legit deal...

N/B:He will give you some details and you just go to any bank that uses western union ask for form and give them the details the USA GUY gave you and some questions he will ask that only you will be able to answer....

can he do this without going to the bank, like with the western union app because he's a busy person.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
he can use these following apps
Transferwise
Worldremitt
Azimo
etc
personally i use transferwise if i want to send money
its reliable and fast
u send ur money through transferwise and the receiver gets the money withing 10-15 minutes.
but again if your guy is scared is using transfer apps then he can easily use the traditional western union or moneygram
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Missyford31:

i am even surprised his friend is in the US and he hasnt even heard about worldremitt and others
if i want to send money back home i wont be the one asking the reciever wat medium will i use.there are more than a million mediums wich are easy to use.Sending money to nigeria is very very very easy.It is sending money outside nigeria that is very difficult

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu2:
i am even surprised his friend is in the US and he hasnt even heard about worldremitt and others
if i want to send money back home i wont be the one asking the reciever wat medium will i use.there are more than a million mediums wich are easy to use.Sending money to nigeria is very very very easy.It is sending money outside nigeria that is very difficult

You’d be amazed how many people haven’t heard of these apps outside the country, not everyone uses these things... Same way you’d be amazed how many people don’t know you can send western union and money gram from Nigeria to any country. Most people believe na only to receive we fit do
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

You’d be amazed how many people haven’t heard of these apps outside the country, not everyone uses these things... Same way you’d be amazed how many people don’t know you can send western union and money gram from Nigeria to any country. Most people believe na only to receive we fit do
i wont blame anybody in naija if he or she doesnt have the knowledge on how to send money with western union or money gram outside naija cos such is not common.Naija own is mostly to recieve money from outside the country and again sending money outside naija with western union or money gram is not that easy.But if u are in the US,Canada or Australia and u have stayed dere for sometime and u still ignorant on the ways to send money to ur loved ones in africa then something is wrong somewhere.U would have friends where u are and if u tell them about ur issue they will give u advice
being a loner and avoiding ppl in a foreign country would make u so ignorant of essential things u ought to know

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

You’d be amazed . Most people believe na only to receive we fit do
but its true nau
nigeria is mainly to recieve money.its not easy to send money out of nigeria or what we call outbound money.even paypal wey dem talk say e easy to use to pay money to ur clients outside nigeria does not work in reality.Nigeria can only recieve.The easiest way to send money outside nigeria is have a domicilary account but then u have to change ur naira to dollar and from what i right now in nigeria its very very very very expensive and very very difficult to change ur naira to dollar cos the exchange rate right now is so damm high and even if u have the purchase power to do it the bank will still put hurdles at the front at u.They would rather u go meet aboki wey the bank arrange for u for black market to change the dollar cos then both the bank and aboki go make their gain.wen u outside naija its very easy to send money back home.in the comfort of ur bedroom u can do it.Things don modernise.Many banks have their personal hausa money chnagers that change dollars for their bank customers and the banks get their cuts from it.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2020
lefulefu2:

Yeah true. Is it hard sending out from Nigeria? Even with those apps?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2020
lefulefu2:

Ur not in naija lefu? Which country are U in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) / How I Was Cajoled By A Girl / Why Do We Ignore Male Rape Cases?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.