Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Too Many Experiences? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Experiences? (3199 Views)

Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Many Experiences? by pendo89(f): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
@emofine I know its a joke but if its not, you need to be my friend cz by the 3rd day you will consider becoming a nun.

@killz. The frequency is mind disturbing unless one is into 'that biz'.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nayah(f): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
lol a biz hehehehe grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by emofine(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

I'm young at heart, naturally vibrant & vociferous! And i age like fine wine. . .  cool cool

lol I see what you did there

pendo89:

@emofine I know its a joke but if its not, you need to be my friend cz by the 3rd day you will consider becoming a nun.

lol it's not a joke I do find myself slipping out my imaginary abacus at times and once upon a time I wanted to become a nun lol grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
emofine:

lol I see what you did there

What? . . .
Re: Too Many Experiences? by BABE3: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
10 or 15? I've heard of 60 and happily married with Shildrences.

Anyways, it's whatever. Some females have had s[i]e[/i]x with every Tom, D1ck and Harry Potter, all in the name of looking for "love"; while some are just sluts. Either way, they can always "start afresh", if they're willing to start closing their legs.  smiley
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Pennywise(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
One really rough experience can equate to 70 or more. So that a girl who has been with 20 regular dudes is still much better off.

The way I see it, if she is healthy and she has a credible resolve to take the plunge and not look back, that is what truly counts and not the number of bfs she had.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Would you marry a man who has murdered 15 people, has gone to Prison and is out of prison? . . . cheesy
how can you even compare this with the issue on ground?a man who has murdered 15 people is most definitely a psycho who might wake up one day and decide i'm d next victim.
Btw,murder and promiscuity dont equal.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

how can you even compare this with the issue on ground?a man who has murdered 15 people is most definitely a psycho who might wake up one day and decide i'm d next victim.
Btw,murder and promiscuity dont equal.
Really? . . . . . "find a good man in the Murderer with a dirty past? Why can't he be forgiven his past?
He who has no sins___"

Those were your words! I only modified the gender! In your words again "a lady who has slept with 15 people is most definitely a p***** who might wake up one day and decide i'm d next victim."

So?. . . . . grin What do you have to say? grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Really? . . . . . "find a good man in the Murderer with a dirty past? Why can't he be forgiven his past?
He who has no sins___"

Those were your words! I only modified the gender! In your words again "a lady who has slept with 15 people is most definitely a p***** who might wake up one day and decide i'm d next victim."

So?. . . . . grin What do you have to say? grin

what are you saying?
What kind of victim would that make you?
A victim of good s.e. x(given she has no transmittable disease)?
tell me something else/
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

what are you saying?
What kind of victim would that make you?
A victim of good s.e. x(given she has no transmittable disease)?
tell me something else/
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin

Ok! What if she does have a transmittable disease? And would you marry the guy released from prison? They say he is now of good behavior!. . . wink
Re: Too Many Experiences? by TomFord: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
Perhaps i should add a twist to this topic

what if you went ahead and married her,you love her beyond description,decided to start a family only for the doctors to say her womb has been damaged by the many years of sexual gallivanting and sexual wantonness.will anyone of you stay in the marriage or call it quit?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin

Ok! What if she does have a transmittable disease? And would you marry the guy released from prison? They say he is now of good behavior!. . . wink

like i said before, and will say again-the two issues are simply INCOMPARABLE!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
Tom Ford:

Perhaps i should add a twist to this topic

what if you went ahead and married her,you love her beyond description,decided to start a family only for the doctors to say her womb has been damaged by the many years of intimate gallivanting and intimate wantonness.will anyone of you stay in the marriage or call it quit?
forget the twist.what if she medically alright in every way?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by TomFord: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

forget the twist.what if she medically alright in every way?

Still it begs the question''what if she jumps to 17,18,e.t.c
Re: Too Many Experiences? by nnwniger: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2011
You call that small number of experiences high milage in Nigeria, Oga, I don't think so. As for low milage, forget it if she's in her 20s, just look for well tuned up ones.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by silentc(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2011
Nayah, it isn't about the number of men (10 or 15). I would be more concerned that after 10 or 15 men she hasn't been able to understand herself and hence she finds herself in relationships that end and then she starts new ones (up to 15 of these).

I would be worried that she doesn't know herself and hence the bad choices in men. The the issue might lay with her. This would be my worry.

I might not be right. . . . just my opinion.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 1:47am On Oct 14, 2011
The same thing should apply to men as well. If a man can bounce from woman to woman even if they have wives there is something wrong with them.

Sexual deviant is a disorder.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 14, 2011
Are we talking same partner or diff partners?
undecided

I prefer experience partners sha. Not men who cant find a woman's clit oris. And small de eks pisses me off.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are we talking same partner or diff partners?
undecided

I prefer experience partners sha. Not men who cant find a woman's clit oris. And small de eks pisses me off.
Off Topic!. . . grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Exponental(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2011
On her 23rd bday, she disclosed she had slept with 27 guys.

Some av lost counts!

"experience dey say is d best teacher"
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The same thing should apply to men as well. If a man can bounce from woman to woman even if they have wives there is something wrong with them.

intimate deviant is a disorder.

dreamer. wake up
Re: Too Many Experiences? by emmatok(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2011
BABE!:

10 or 15? I've heard of 60 and happily married with Shildrences.

Anyways, it's whatever. Some females have had s[i]e[/i]x with every Tom, D1ck and Harry Potter, all in the name of looking for "love"; while some are just sluts. Either way, they can always "start afresh", if they're willing to start closing their legs.  smiley

How can a NYMPHOMANIAC  start afresh.

When she is already damaged(Medically and Psychological).

The-same woman will see noting wrong in having BOYFRIENDS and SEX BUDDIES, while married.

Now i see why some women goes for VJAY  reconstruction.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by BABE3: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^ lol.

They can always start afresh, if they're willing to. If she's Being Intimate with everyone because she's trying to find love, there's no point of her continuing the act when she finally finds "true love". 

If it's a more serious case (medical-wise), she can always go to sex-rehab or/and be sprinkled with holy water.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^ lol.

They can always start afresh, if they're willing to. If she's Being Intimate with everyone because she's trying to find love, there's no point of her continuing the act when she finally find "true love".

If it's a more serious case (medical-wise), she can always go to sex-rehab or/and be sprinkled with holy water.
SMH!. . . i don hear another wan today!. . .
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MMM2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
OP how can i know such ladies
Re: Too Many Experiences? by BABE3: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

SMH!. . . i don hear another wan today!. . .

Killz Wetin? Holy water sounds foreign to you?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
Nothing! I just didnt believe initially, that someone would subscribe to the fallacy that holy water can be sprinkled on a sex maniac and then, poof!. . . They are cured! it's maniacally obfuscating!. . .
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
ashiri1:

dreamer. wake up

Double standard go choke on a dick.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by BABE3: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Nothing! I just didnt believe initially, that someone would subscribe to the fallacy that holy water can be sprinkled on a sex maniac and then, poof!. . . They are cured! it's maniacally obfuscating!. . .

My bad. I should have typed an "LOL" or "grin" at the end of "holy water".

Me suggesting holy water doesn't necessarily mean 'sprinkling holy water' is the way to go.

And Yes, Holy water can be sprinkled on a sex-maniac and then poof--- There's power in prayers in water; that I know and believe. It's no fallacy.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by kaykaybaba(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2011
BABE!:

There's power in prayers in water; that I know and believe. It's no fallacy.
^^Just to let you know there's no scriptural basis for this one o :-x
Re: Too Many Experiences? by BABE3: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
kaykaybaba:

^^Just to let you know there's no scriptural basis for this one o :-x

I don't want to go all religious on you; however, I think you should edit that post.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by kaykaybaba(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hahaha, I maintain my position, but true, let's not go religious and derail the thread. Another time and place, maybe wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

m / When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly / Who Has The Sexiest Profile Pic On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.