Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Too Many Experiences? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Experiences? (3198 Views)

Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Many Experiences? by emofine(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm! What's the point of this thread? Are we in support of promiscuity? 15 partners? WTH is that supposed to mean? So i'm to be the fall guy? Why didn't any of the 15, tie the knot with you? And YES, if you tell me you have had 15 partners, i'm dropping you like hot potato! Such kind of ladies should serve as an example to others! And hell, dont tell me i'm judging! Cos, you started from 1 and progressed to 15? And you were cognizant of that!Or were you Jazzed? SMH @ lugubrious discombobulation!. . .

sexkillz:

Love is a VERB! To Love someone in all sincerity, totality and finality, should be without sentimental strings attached! Things like job, age, family bla blah, should not be a determinant to the meaning of LOVE!. . .

sexkillz, what's changed in 24 hours?

P.S. is that you on your avatar? . . .if so I imagined you to be younger
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm! What's the point of this thread? Are we in support of promiscuity? 15 partners? WTH is that supposed to mean? So i'm to be the fall guy? Why didn't any of the 15, tie the knot with you? And YES, if you tell me you have had 15 partners, i'm dropping you like hot potato! Such kind of ladies should serve as an example to others! And hell, dont tell me i'm judging! Cos, you started from 1 and progressed to 15? And you were cognizant of that!Or were you Jazzed? SMH @ lugubrious discombobulation!. . .

OP is NOT supporting hoeism.  She is asking would YOU date a woman if you knew she contaminated herself with over 15 nassy boys?  

Discombobulation to the 10th power!   angry
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=28pt]I don't judge women with their past experiences as long as they do not drag their excess baggage into my present life. I LOVE PEACE OF MIND. BUT UNFORTUNATELY MANY OF THE LOCAL WOMEN ALWAYS WANT YOU TO BEAR THE EXTRA LUGGAGE OF THEIR EXCESS BAGGAGE.[/size]
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
emofine:

sexkillz, what's changed in 24 hours?

P.S. is that you on your avatar? . . .if so I imagined you to be younger
^^ Emofine, i've never being a fan of Promiscuity! And are we talking of LOVE here? We are talking of promiscuity, and the thread you quoted me from is not the same as this!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

OP is NOT supporting hoeism.  She is asking would YOU date a woman if you knew she contaminated herself with over 15 nassy boys?  

Discombobulation to the 10th power!   angry
HELL NO ma'am! Now realistically, how old am i? And how old would she be to have CONTAMINATED herself with 15 boys? Huh?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by emofine(f): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

^^ Emofine, i've never being a fan of Promiscuity! And are we talking of LOVE here? We are talking of promiscuity, and the thread you quoted me from is not the same as this!

Oh I completely misunderstood the theme of this topic I guess I was conflating issues, but that's quite alright, it's your prerogative.

P .S. Why are you dodging my question, oh you don't want to answer me?. . . .ok then, that's your prerogative too tongue
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

HELL NO ma'am! Now realistically, how old am i? And how old would she be to have CONTAMINATED herself with 15 boys? Huh?

most of 'em r rily contamnated bro.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrsChima1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
Does it matter how old she is?  It won' take away the fact that she is contaminated and experienced.  

As I stated there is a huge double standard between men and women.  A man can screw OPENLY with thousands of women and get ACCOLADES for it.  But if a woman dare kiss two boys in public, she is thrown in the lion's den.  

Since you MEN claimed that you are the head and the ruler of the world, why don't you mofos LEAD BY AN EXAMPLE?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by emofine(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:
As I stated there is a huge double standard between men and women.  A man can screw OPENLY with thousands of women and get ACCOLADES for it.  But if a woman dare kiss two boys in public, she is thrown in the lion's den.    

It's quite interesting when contrasting and considering the reverse in often cases . . .a man can be untouched and considered strange so far as getting mocked for his status whilst his female counterpart will be awarded praises for holding unto her virtue. . .
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
y'all are here running your mouth and castigating one who has slept with 15 MEN!u berra take your  equally GUILTY arzes outta here b4 i vex.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by coogar: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

y'all are here running your mouth and castigating one who has slept with 15 MEN!u berra take your  equally GUILTY arzes outta here b4 i vex.

have you slept with 15 men?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Does it matter how old she is?  It won' take away the fact that she is contaminated and experienced.  

Since you MEN claimed that you are the head and the ruler of the world, why don't you mofos LEAD BY AN EXAMPLE?   

If you lead by example, most people think you are either odd or a prude.

My ex-live in lover called me a Pastor for being reasonable.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
coogar:

OR MORE? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
emofine:

Oh I completely misunderstood the theme of this topic I guess I was conflating issues, but that's quite alright, it's your prerogative.

P .S. Why are you dodging my question, oh you don't want to answer me?. . . .ok then, that's your prerogative too tongue
Sorry! Oversight! Of course that's Me! And why would you imagine me younger? grin

Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
coogar:

ashiri1:

OR MORE? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes,about 200.oya start crying!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

Castigating? What's that? This is reality of the marra! Why should i marry a lady that has slept with 15 boys, so that they'll all call me and describe her arse and punny to me? telling me what turns her on, or whatever? laughing at me for marring their left over? Huh? Do you know how dysfunctional and catastrophic that'll be to my emotional infrastructure? Especially if i'm innocent of such practices? And again, how old am i and how old is she for her to have 15 partners? Is she a serial fuka? angry
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

yes,about 200.oya start crying!

CONGRATS!! Do u stay in a brothel? just asking
Re: Too Many Experiences? by MrCork17: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<  London  S,,ex Machine
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
ashiri1:

CONGRATS!! Do u stay in a brothel? just asking
yes.me and your momma run the same biz.i see you've started crying already.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by slimyem: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Why should i marry a lady that has slept with 15 boys, so that they'll all call me and describe her arse and punny to me? telling me what turns her on, or whatever? laughing at me for marring their left over? Huh?
why should 'what people will say' be your greatest concern in a relationship?why should you even listen to them at all if you find a good woman in the lady with a dirty past?why can't she be forgiven her past?
He who has no sins___
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

yes.me and your momma run the same biz.i see you've started crying already.

yeah, Bot U R SELF -ACCLAIMED! cool cool
Re: Too Many Experiences? by coogar: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

why should 'what people will say' be your greatest concern in a relationship?why should you even listen to them at all if you find a good woman in the lady with a dirty past?why can't she be forgiven her past?
He who has no sins___

because she's more liable to commit more sins?
she didn't stop after the 2nd guy, she didn't stop after the 6th, after the 9th, after the 11th, etc
why should she stop after the 16th?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
most of u guys cryin ur eyes out for ladies who's bleeped 15 guys r prolly unaware of ur present gf's exscapades! Me, i nor fit shout abeg! We all onward togeda! male and females! Sekina!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

He who has no sins___
Oops! You got me! You are right! grin grin grin

Not so fast lady! grin grin I knew you were gonna play that religious line for me! yeah! No one is without sin! I'm not condemning her, mind you, but i'm categorically stating my reasons why i wont marry her! Another person may not object to marrying her though, he could also have his reasons for doing so! our emotional make up is different! Now my young lady, since you played a song about he who has no sin, pls get ready to dance to my tunes now! I did not want to take this dimension though, but worra hell! grin

Pls answer me! Would you marry a man who has murdered 15 people, has gone to Prison and is out of prison? . . . cheesy
Re: Too Many Experiences? by ashiri1: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Oops! You got me! You are right! grin grin grin

Not so fast lady! grin grin I knew you were gonna play that religious line for me! yeah! No one is without sin! I'm not condemning her, mind you, but i'm categorically stating my reasons why i wont marry her! Another person may not object to marrying her though, he could also have his reasons for doing so! our emotional make up is different! Now my young lady, since you played a song about he who has no sin, pls get ready to dance to my tunes now! I did not want to take this dimension though, but worra hell! grin

Pls answer me! Would you marry a man who has murdered 15 people, has gone to Prison and is out of prison? . . . cheesy

Most times women had very odd pasts and they expect one to just ignore it. have dey forgotten that the past is the key to the future in some ways?
Re: Too Many Experiences? by emofine(f): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Sorry! Oversight! Of course that's Me! And why would you imagine me younger? grin

lol I assumed you were a teenager grin
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2011
emofine:

lol I assumed you were a teenager grin
May i know why you assumed so? Funny enough i assume you are a teenager too! smiley
Re: Too Many Experiences? by pendo89(f): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
now now now. 15?
is it biz or what? Am now calculating the age one started dating,how long it takes to build one relationship, when one jumps into bed,when it ends and when one picks another relationship then repeats the same cycle over again.
Is there nothing else to keep one occupied except jump from relationship to relationship knowing what it takes to build one relationship.
nway even 2 is a crowd. thts my own opinion.
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Goldieluks: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
There's no need for being hypocritically judgemental.
Guys for your info,no girl/lady would tell you the truth about how many dates,flings,or relationship she's had.
Girls/ladies only discuss more about heartbreaks and all. Quote me!
Re: Too Many Experiences? by emofine(f): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

May i know why you assumed so? Funny enough i assume you are a teenager too! smiley

You appear energetic in the way you write so to me that sheds years of your number tongue

. . .hehe you think I'm a teen? ah your guess is good but I didn't want people to know that lol.

pendo89:

now now now. 15?
is it biz or what? Probs nayah my mind is usually hyperactive. I am now calculating the age one started dating,how long it took to build one relationship, when they jumped into bed,when it ends and when one picks another relationship and repeats the same cycle over again.

I resort to that calculation at times grin embarassed
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
pendo89:

now now now. 15?
is it biz or what? Am now calculating the age one started dating,how long it takes to build one relationship, when one jumps into bed,when it ends and when one picks another relationship then repeats the same cycle over again.
Is there nothing else to keep one occupied except jump from relationship to relationship knowing what it takes to build one relationship.
nway even 2 is a crowd. thts my own opinion.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now someone is understanding my Parabolic trajectory. . .
Re: Too Many Experiences? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
emofine:

You appear energetic in the way you write so to me that sheds years of your number tongue

. . .hehe you think I'm a teen? ah your guess is good but I didn't want people to know that lol.

I resort to that calculation at times grin embarassed
I'm young at heart, naturally vibrant & vociferous! And i age like fine wine. . . cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.