Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland (55807 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Mrfeel: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Sorry, I hate conversing with people with low IQ. Please stay away from my mention henceforth, my comments are for intelligent people who can think straight! Bye!
You are not as intelligent as you think yourself to be my boy .

A woman you claim can buy a man to his 15th generation wants to kill herself over one man that doesn't want her , why don't she go out and buy herself a brand new man cause they are billions of men out there?
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by GUNITGuy: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2023
naijaman3:

I have read from page 1 to this page 7 and it seemed that you are the only one so far that has the full gist. Everybody is just blaming the estranged husband without knowing what led to this. Yes, the estranged husband is not a saint, but this lady is not any better. She brought this upon herself.

She miscalculated in her attempt to bully her estranged husband and it backfired. She paid several bloggers to bully the guy. The whole thing is on YouTube and Facebook. I read that she enjoys paying bloggers to bully people. She met her match this time around and it backfired. I do not pity her at all.

She brought private family issues to social media to bully her estranged husband. The husband did not respond initially until she started talking about the size of his manhood, how he can not perform in bed etc. I am not saying that the guy did or did not do the things she accused him of doing but those things and other things should not have been brought to the social media in the first place like she did. Which marriage does not have its own up and down? But not everything is meant for social media. I don’t care what happened in their private life but bringing it to social media is a no no.
It's a way of emotionally damage control using sm inorder to avoid accountability to oneself....
She said he was impotent yet he has been sleeping with you all the while ..Oh do this kind of people practice no sex before marriage nii ..
Who's fooling have been a victim of this women's game of using lies and victimhood of making the whole world seeing you as the bad just because you had misunderstanding....it seems it's a recurring decimal whenever such happens ...
She claim to be feeding him...This is common among Lagos happening women who would marry someone who doesn't have a job but a fine romantic guy to pepper others only to use it to fight him later .....I don't want to mention tribe here but have seen this trend common among some of their so called rich single women ....
Don't ever marry a woman you can't control don't ever allow a woman has so much money over you
Better you have built yourself as a man and dont hide anything from her even your flaws infact show that the more if you womanize do it to her face ...
Avoid society women they are demonic if you're not Politician or People in the occult ......They have the protection against their badluck they bring and spiritual cleansing they do .....
They won't want most men to rise infact they fear the success of a man and prefer them below them
Morally, spiritually and monetarily...
Finally pray pray pray that's the antidote to all this
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by MadarasBlade(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Lol, you haven't made any sense. You're broke shaming people and yet you're poor as shit. Dumbass
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Lol, my unfortunate and miserable mother, you haven't made any sense. You're broke shaming people and yet you're poor as shit. The eldest idiot in my father's family is a Dumbass
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by LeJeun3: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Seems the guy is just a gold digger that wanted to use her but his aim not achieved. He said she looks like an Eighty year old woman, so he can't service her well. Just a few months into over a hundred million wedding.

Unhinged damn...

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by lapintoz: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2023
That you will wail for 8 years....Nice one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Balablue64:

ok sule, i have heard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.