Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland (55812 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
crossfm:
This is really sad, people are really going through a lot emotionally.

Depression is real and our mental health needs attention too.

We should also try as much as possible to stay away from people who cause us pain.

Wish her well.

We should also try as much as possible to stay away from people who cause us pain.

God bless you for this, you just put my mind at rest

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Their frustration never start
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by crossfm: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

God bless you for this, you just put my mind at rest

God bless you too.

Am speaking from experience. Some people come around with a lot of negative energy.
You try to please them and you lose yourself along the line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by godofuck231: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ashawoe don see shiit, life of a retired olulosho
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by 7demons: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

You forget to tag GOD!
If I strangle you in the night, they will say I'm wicked?
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Read that she spent 100 million naira to do her wedding 2 months ago. Only for her marriage to crash at the end of that 2 months.

I don't know if I will discourage from jumping over that bridge.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by GUNITGuy: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
I understand her she needs kids, and want to pepper others with a husband it didn't work....
Why fight dirty with that kind of man speaking against his manhood he would emotionally beat you up....
When I tell some ladies it you meet a man that would beat you emotionally better run a physical beating is better you can develop schizophrenia or bipolar disorder when he's done with you and yet no one would blame him it will definitely be your fault......
But una like emotionally manipulative men for reasons beat known to you
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Advancedman(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Atolu01: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
The possessed gender has done what they know how to do best - cause distress of mind. I wish her a good recovery.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by MamaletASO: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Another [b]want to runaway...

No way!

Come and take from my loot ... Said Emefiele [/b]

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by pacespot(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why is this third Mainland bridge all the time

Happy for her that she was rescued.

People are going through a lot in this country.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by GUNITGuy: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
tuoyoojo:
It's a sad spectacle

There is so much a human can take

Everyone has a threshold

May God heal her and make her strong
Heal what??
she undermine the man
Do what most of this women like doing even at the worst here going to social media Gistlover that the man is impotent, saying all manner of rubbish before he started to give his own back wotowoto
BLA BLA BLA ...I heard she's been doing this to others but she met her match for this one he called it a bluff and also gave her her own medicine too..
Now she's acting a drama every where trying to commit suicide under camera....
Once something doesn't go their way they try to defame the man's character by every possible means to play the victim even using lies ........
She knows who she's dealing with he's not a saint and not denying his lifestyle
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
7demons:

If I strangle my unfortunate mama in the night, they will say I'm wicked?
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
johnog4sure:
in as much as I didn't support the other idiot, why is it that Nigerians always use financial status to insult people, if life is all about money that woman wouldn't be thinking suicide, also the guy you just insulted may consider suicide because he doesn't have money, life is dynamic let's respect and love people
They make the foolish comments for likes, most especially FTC. What is the correlation between his comment and the topic? They just like being intentionally foolish.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mrfeel:

It's my business cause she brought her business to the public

But how is it that this woman you claim can buy another man to his 15th generation is being dump by men up and down why can't she just buy one man and rest
You are on the same level with the person I quoted. What has the old age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of Solomon? How many men have dumped DJ Cuppy? This thing happens everywhere, the difference is just that these ones are popular and socialites. Poor people dump 1st wife to marry another.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
oponu eleribu like ur fada u sef dey carry ur eleribu everywhere too ?
vengertime:
After voting for Tinubu they will now head to third mainland bridge.

Mad people everywhere
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
DropsMic:

Someone typed rubbish and instead of chastising him, you are here talking about wealth. That’s a sure fire sign of poverty mentality. You need to work on yourself. Everything no be money.
It seems your IQ is lower than his. Did you read him calling people Loose Wild animals and other derogatory names before his comments were deleted? They are plenty here, once anybody has an issue, will not bother to know what caused it, they quickly connect it to economical hardship. That's what he is doing. Can someone who lost an only child or loved one not think of suicide? Was her problem connected to economic hardship or is she poor? She's doing well for herself financially, she got involved in a bad relationship.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Normally that's what fit an evening newspaper nah. Suck her money, dump her and Japa!

I can bet my balls that the man is with a very young beautiful girl right now as I'm typing this. Dude men prefer them young and beautiful. Nobody wants an evening newspaper
Not any young lady but his next victim, he a serial betrayed. The lady saw this but went into it by herself. Most people think it is due to choosing that make some women marry late. If you make money fast, most people will take advantage of you and also, some have family responsibility. Not in every case that they wasted away their youth.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Mrfeel: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

You are on the same level with the person I quoted. What has the old age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of Solomon? How many men have dumped DJ Cuppy? This thing happens everywhere, the difference is just that these ones are popular and socialites. Poor people dump 1st wife to marry another.
Very good , and you claim she can buy a man to 15th generation? If that's true then she should buy a man
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Ochies: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please guys no matter your situation in life suicide should never be an option.you are not the owner of your life.remember that you will give account to the owner of your life. God.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by nedekid: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Hope the guy has not ran her street or played her handicap. shocked
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by nedekid: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't die before your time! She can buy your 15th generation all combined. She got married recently in a very elaborated wedding, husband jilted her to go back to side chick. She is suffering from depression. You are poor, doesn't mean everyone is. Go and find out about her wealth. She has a household business. Go and find out how much those women you see outside pay to look gorgeous. You will be shocked.

Her problem is personal but not Political! nor due to Economic hardship. Nobody
should ask me any foolish question again on why her wealth could not buy happiness. Can poverty buy happiness? People are more emotional than one another. She's an emotional person, simple!

Nobody
should ask me any foolish question again on why her wealth could not buy happiness. Can poverty buy happiness?

Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by nedekid: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Kam2021:
Going through her Facebook business page, was just wondering what a successful business woman would still need a man for?
Phreedah if you commit suicide,who will leave that your big business and children for?
Companionship.
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by naijaman3: 2:41am On Aug 19, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Heal what??
she undermine the man
Do what most of this women like doing even at the worst here going to social media Gistlover that the man is impotent, saying all manner of rubbish before he started to give his own back wotowoto
BLA BLA BLA ...I heard she's been doing this to others but she met her match for this one he called it a bluff and also gave her her own medicine too..
Now she's acting a drama every where trying to commit suicide under camera....
Once something doesn't go their way they try to defame the man's character by every possible means to play the victim even using lies ........
She knows who she's dealing with he's not a saint and not denying his lifestyle

I have read from page 1 to this page 7 and it seemed that you are the only one so far that has the full gist. Everybody is just blaming the estranged husband without knowing what led to this. Yes, the estranged husband is not a saint, but this lady is not any better. She brought this upon herself.

She miscalculated in her attempt to bully her estranged husband and it backfired. She paid several bloggers to bully the guy. The whole thing is on YouTube and Facebook. I read that she enjoys paying bloggers to bully people. She met her match this time around and it backfired. I do not pity her at all.

She brought private family issues to social media to bully her estranged husband. The husband did not respond initially until she started talking about the size of his manhood, how he can not perform in bed etc. I am not saying that the guy did or did not do the things she accused him of doing but those things and other things should not have been brought to the social media in the first place like she did. Which marriage does not have its own up and down? But not everything is meant for social media. I don’t care what happened in their private life but bringing it to social media is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by 7upnigeria: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Lilimax:
Learnt she wanted to kpai her life because her marriage packed up.
You married a serial wife beater and divorcee expecting to have a rosy marriage? Ko le work!
Even on her wedding day, the body language of the man said it all!

Ladies, open your eyes wide during courtship. Look out for red flags and deal with it squarely. Of you can't cope with,please run for your dear life. No man is worth dying for.

Women forget red flags when they see money
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by MadarasBlade(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

They no sabi politics at all. Obi won Lagos becaue yoruba voted Obi. They grew wings and began to make noise too early, the Yorubas that voted Peter obi quietly left them to vote APC in Lagos and they lost shamelessly.

With this their attitude, I have Yorubas who voted obi that will never ever vote an Igbo person again in life

Who gives a shit about who you people vote, no be the same economy all of us go dey? How has tinubu benefitted your father and family directly?
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by MadarasBlade(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Did you read me well? Her problem is personal not Political! Anybody that has any issue, that's the fight punch they throw at you without finding out the root of your problems.
She has a household business but suffering an emotional breakdown, what brings Politics into her issue?

Now that you've accepted that you're broke, it means that she can also buy your family up to the 15th generation?
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by GUNITGuy: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2023
naijaman3:

I have read from page 1 to this page 7 and it seemed that you are the only one so far that has the full gist. Everybody is just blaming the estranged husband without knowing what led to this. Yes, the estranged husband is not a saint, but this lady is not any better. She brought this upon herself.

She miscalculated in her attempt to bully her estranged husband and it backfired. She paid several bloggers to bully the guy. The whole thing is on YouTube and Facebook. I read that she enjoys paying bloggers to bully people. She met her match this time around and it backfired. I do not pity her at all.

She brought private family issues to social media to bully her estranged husband. The husband did not respond initially until she started talking about the size of his manhood, how he can not perform in bed etc. I am not saying that the guy did or did not do the things she accused him of doing but those things and other things should not have been brought to the social media in the first place like she did. Which marriage does not have its own up and down? But not everything is meant for social media. I don’t care what happened in their private life but bringing it to social media is a no no.
She knows him very well he's not even denying his exconvict allegation he wanted to open an account with fake passport in us which is perjury and deserve a 1yr sentence....
From the way he sounds he's the usual bad boy guy who they want to force him to become a saint overnight because he married them how possible could that be ..
You expecting such a man to be faithful in naija nii...
This one didn't beat her ooo the next line of accusations is cheating, next he's impotent, next exconvict, next I am the one feeding him, he's a jigolo...
He too saw that and gave her size way pain her na why all this cry cry cum start ...
Other men she tried this with tend to go Solo ....
For her life she go look before you leap
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pandar01: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
vengertime:
After voting for Tinubu they will now head to third mainland bridge.

Mad people everywhere

Since Tinubu became the president, you lots loose the ability to think right, you all wage a war on one man , and he conquered you all and your fake pastors... God have put him over you all, go and ask your pastors why they lied ...
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Now that my senseless and miserable mother has accepted that she is broke, it means that she can also buy my unfortunate mother's family up to the 15 AD
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mrfeel:

Very good , and you claim she can buy a man to 15th generation? If that's true then she should buy a man
Sorry, I hate conversing with people with low IQ. Please stay away from my mention henceforth, my comments are for intelligent people who can think straight! Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.